Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Millennium 3: Players' Memories

Millennium 3: Players' Memories

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Done with the game? If you've got 5 mins, please fill this questionary, it will help me figure out how to make the next MMs even better game!

Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why):
What did you think about the story?
What did you think about Marine?
Do you think the MM3 fighters (Jack/James/Salome) will be better than the past ones (Karine/Hirado/Abu/Jezabel)?
What did you think about the music?
What did you think about the artworks?
Your opinion about the Dragon of Malice?
Your opinion about the game's *real* ending (the scene when Marine talks to the Dragon after beating him)?
What's the game's best/strongest sides?
What was your biggest surprise in this game?
Have you played Millennium 1 and/or 2 and if so, how does this one compare?
Have you played Laxius Force 3 and if so, how does Millennium 3 compare?
Who would win a female Beauty Contest: Marine, Karine, Jezabel, Salome?
Who would win a male Beauty Contest: Benoit, Hirado, Abu, Jack, James?
Are you looking forward MM4 and if so, what would you like to see in this game?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Millennium 3: Players' Memories

Postby D-Squall » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:38 pm

The scenes when Jack transformed into a werewolf, the way that the dialogues were shown that time and the background music fit perfecly, I loved, it was so realistic with the artwork of characters and the screens moving fitting perfectly the situation. That's my favorite scene. +::Thumbup Great Work Indy.

Millennium story was aweosme, and in this one was so awesome because Marine focused in helping two people without care for the little time she had before the elections, this is what true friendship is. :)

Marine was so cool in this one, in the beginning, she was defeated by Merryll and Kusinov, she could know a glimpse of the power of the lords of Mystrock, still she wanted to continue without giving up. And she was an awesome samaritan in this episode, helping everyone she was meeting along the way, including Jack and Salome.

Do you think the MM3 fighters (Jack/James/Salome) will be better than the past ones (Karine/Hirado/Abu/Jezabel)?

Hmmm, no, but they were fun. +::biggrin Specially when Jack and James discussed. XD Well, Jack and James are two lazy guys who wants only to have girls and sleep. +::biggrin (in James case) Salome looks a fragile girl and that could not stand a fight in the showdown. Karine, Hirado, Abu and Jezabel fit more to be warriors. Jezabel not so much. +::biggrin

I fell in love for the new musics of this game, specially the title theme. Absolutely amazing. Each place that the new musics appeared it has fitted the atmosphere, specially the Elddoran Cliff musics. The result is = GREAT MUSIC +::clap

I cound't expect less from Saehral, she's an awesome artists and the artworks was beautiful, just in the style of Millennium. Jack and James artworks are really realistics, Salome artwork is beautiful, her mermaid tail and her face were really awesome, Jack in his werewolf form was cool, the fur was really well done and done with effort. Merline artwork, the main thing I liked more in her artwor was her pose. +::biggrin

A good creature. +::biggrin In the end he only want excitment and even with his angry attitude he ended up helping Jack and Salome. :)

Your opinion about the game's ending?

It wasn't sooo good, because it was only a little talk and then bam, the game ends, now if you saying about the scenes in the Castle of Malice, it was incredible. Very well done, the scenes was so exciting that I cound't bring myself to stop playing in that moment. +::clap

Artworks, Musics, Story, Characters..... EVERTHING. +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin

The guided path, the battles 150% faster. +::lol Surprising features.
And that the lords of Mystrock would try to hit Marine directly +::Annoyed.
Now that I witnessed things like this, I can expect anything in the next two episodes.

Both Millennium 1 and 2 were very beautiful, cool, well-done and amazing games. I tought that Millennium 2 was my favorite, but now I think that Millennium 3 is my favorite. The new features, musics, awesome scenes and situations surpassed the first two Millenniums. +::Thumbup

Laxius Force is my favorite saga of Aldorlea, still I must say that Millennium is my second favorite. But after I played Millennium 3 I see that Millennium reaches the same level as Laxius Force. :) Still, I do think that Millennium 3 has almost reached Laxius Force 3 in awesomeness. +::biggrin

Jezabel. +::biggrin +::Thumbup

Not for me to answer. +::lol

I want to see tension and thrill. I want to see Marine working hard to found the remaining fighters. :) And of course, I want to see everyone reunited again in Mystrock to confront the big town.
And I hope to know more about the warriors of Mystorck.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Millenium » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:50 am

the time when salome took marine into the sea all the rest party members were surprised and their dialogues were also good when they came back

I loved that marine would help two people without caring about her contest and the 11 animal kings were awsome next time try putting 30-50 animal kings i would love to see that +::biggrin

Marine did not did large damage and without jeanie she was useless but i had to keep her in the team and her outfit was great after she left the dragon's castle

only when salome is a mermaid and jack is a werewolf james is useless otherwise they are not very strong when compared to karine,hirado,abu or jezabel abu is my favorite character so far with the maddening axe and victuorse belt(i don't know its exact name,it is the belt that hits 3 times)

The music was awesome

I really liked the artwork i got the best looks of a werewolf,a mermaid and the new marine nice work keep it up +::Thumbup

He was so powerful i couldn't beat him even in the end when he decided to help me if he wanted he could have eaten me nice creature LOL +::lol

There was no ending lol i just quit the forbidden land and then game over except for the last talk of lord dragon and lord borgon(i think) +::biggrin

The Dragon Of Malice

1)That bokden keeps roaming around everywhere even when he got a chance to settle in green grass(just kidding)
2)When the dragon of malice didn't eat me

This one was best among the two +::Thumbup but there was no ending if there was a ending it would look even great +::cry

I have never played laxius force

Marine(in her new outfit) +::biggrin

Benoit +::biggrin

I want to see more challenges even the hard mode is so easy i want to see more that 40 animal kings and a kragen +::lol
i want to see new weapons and spells for marine(such as stick tactics) and that marine become the strongest of the 13 on her own to rule the government Her attack power according to me must at least reach 1000 +::O_o

Spoiler: show
I also want marine to fall in love with lord dragon he is just so cool,etc
Millennium Is The Best
and Travian Is Too http://www.travian.in/?uc=in5_6459
Millenium
Mercenary

Postby rifle100 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:05 pm

MM3 FINISHED!!! +::YAY +::Thumbup

My favorite moment in the game was when Jack transformed in a werewolf, and they all attacked the Malice dragon. It was just superb!

The story was nice, though I had expected Marine to meet LD in this part. It was a surprise that Jeanie joined back and helped Marine in the end. And Marine's new form was cool too +::biggrin

Marine is a young courageous girl who is always ready to help anyone and fight the evil. She's nice and daring and loves to take challenges. All her skills weren't so great ( only the red and white orb was helpful to fight bosses) Her resistance had become high when she fought the dragon, but her speed and strength wasn't so great.

No, they are not better than Abu, Jezabel, Karine and Hirado. Each of these characters are much more stronger than the new ones. Salome's healing skills are great, but Jack and James are too lazy people ( though Jack had become very powerful in his werewolf form)

Those was nice, but I had like the mm2 musics more.

THESE WERE GREAT!!! +::clap +::clap I expect this type of artwork ( or even better) in mm4.

lol, he has a short temper. He at first had misunderstood Marine and just fought her, but later he realized that she was there for her own need so he helped her in it.he was a tough foe, and i was defeated twice :P His artwork was great though +::Thumbup

It was short, I had expected more dialogues in the end.

Artworks

Jeanie's return!

MM3's artowrk can't be compared, but I think mm2's music was better and as for mm1, the story was great.

I still haven't completed lf3. +:oops:

hmmm... now this is tough for me, I am getting a tie between Marine ( in her new hairstyle) and Karine :P still, I would like to chose Karine.

Jack might be an idiot +::lol but his artwork was really cool, so my vote goes for him.

I would expect same or better artwork, better music ( this wasn't bad though) LD and Marine's meeting +::lol and, I would also would like to see these 4 modes, guided path, escape option in the battle and option of visible or invisible encounter ( like mm3) I would want each and every character to have special power,like Marine would have the highest resistance,Salome would have the highest speed. etc

And in all, THIS PART IS JUST GREAT!!! +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY
Last edited by rifle100 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Live Life King Size...!!!

Check it out here:
A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.
rifle100
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Trex » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:19 pm

I played the game in normal mode, importing from MM2. I pretty much agree with Rifle100's analysis.

I like that the storyline is focused on an objective and not just random hack and slash. Also that the story conveys values and moral characteristics in our youth and lives.

I thought the game ending was a little weak and abrupt. Would have liked to have seen a meeting between all the characters formulating a game/strategy plan leading to MM4.

Have played both MM1 & 2 and I think I like this one the best because of the added options and gameplay.
However, I didn't like the fact that you couldn't return to several of the areas after you finished the main quest, especially if you missed a sidequest or secret room. Although I do see why that is since you already have the players attention/enthusiasm and would want to replay the whole game.

I haven't finished LF3 mainly because it was getting too complicated and drawn out for me. After I start other games and go back I can't remember what I did! Think I'm probably the oldest player of these games and a grandma at that!

I am so looking forward to MM4! Whatever happens is fine by me...I love surprises!
Trex
Bard

Postby xxikababyxx » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:32 am

I liked the little scene after the 2nd fight with the Malice Dragon, When they were all couped up in that tiny little dungeon room thingy, and when Jack transformed. BUT My favorite was the end scene with Lord Dragon. :]
It was really good, I love that there is an actual plot and storyline. :)
I think she's really brave, selfless, and has a really big heart. Shes got morals and values and though she's on a quest of her own she doesn't mind putting other people before herself.
Hmm, don't get me wrong Jack, James, and Salome are all pretty useful in their own right especially when Jack is a werewolf and Salome is a Mermaid but Karine, Hirado, Abu and Jezabel are in my opinion a little bit better. Just a widdle bit though.
It accompanied the game rather nicely. :)
+::YAY It looooooooooooked AWESOME. Very detailed and pretty as usual.
Tough! I was like WOW oh WOW aha, he's scary too. He should of eaten piu-piu.
Your opinion about the game's ending (ie just after beating the Dragon)?
It ended so abruptly :[ I was hoping for some big impact ending or something aha. I CANNOT wait for Millennium 4 +::YAY
All the options the player gets to choose from. I also liked the new monsters and the interactions.
Hmmm, Marine's big beauty makeover. She looks different it'll take some getting used to but it's rather refreshing to see her a little changed up. You guys should keep upgrading her look as the Millenium series continues :]
Hmm I must admit I had the most fun with Millennium 2 but M3 was fun too.
Haven't played Laxius Force :[
Marine(:
..... Lord Dragon +::YAY

YES I am hehe. Looking very forward, aha looking so forward I'm speaking grammatically incorrect. +::O_o Aha I'd love to see more Lord Dragon! That's for sure aha more cut scenes, more monsters and finally a meeting between Lord Dragon and Marine. +::biggrin
xxikababyxx
Peasant

Postby Tyrellias » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:31 pm

The parts with the Dragon of Malice.

It's on the right track.

I'm impressed by how selfless she is... who else would ask something of a dragon for someone else?

With their curse, Salome and Jack could be better, but as humans... Hirado and Karine are still the strongest.

The music in the first mountain range is awesome. Overall, the quality improved.

All the characters artworks are very professionnal and I noticed an improvement with the overall quality of the monster artworks. Also, nice use of animated ones.

He's just bored. He doesn't want much more than a little entertainment.

Too short.

I liked how you integrated so many side-scrolling elements in a RPG Maker game because it felt different from usual.
Controlling the encounter rate (tried visibles encounters and I went back to invisible)
Mermaid transformation
Attacking the Orc Fortress

The trident that could transform Salome forever and facing 2 warriors of Mystrock in the beginning.

Yes. This one could be called the heart of the Millenium games: most of the good points and even more.

Overall quality is similar, but Laxius Force 3 is better for me. But... one of the appealing parts of Millenium for me is using a smaller party. At some point, I thought I had too many options for the scale of the game.

Jezabel or Salome in mermaid form

Hmm... I would say James (how the hell do you get muscles spending most of your time sleeping? XD)

Of course.
-Some kind of attack on Mystrock that would force the lords to protect the city.
-A boss encounter with a lord other than Merryl (he just want to brawl). After that, Marine would be taken seriously.
-Reveal some of the other lords...
-A Dragon and Marine encounter.
-Visit some kind of haunted or mechanical castle... (not another swamp please...)
-Another Marine breakdown cause of an event in the game just before reaching her goal. Maybe something along the line of somebody ruining all the fields in Green Grass. (Result: Hunger for all of the population)
Tyrellias
Mercenary

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:39 am

The scene in the Malice castle with the tranformation of Jack and Salome, the battle against Malice Dragon and the return of Jeannie..it was epic and surprising!
My Fav funny moment: Weaponsmith: I am retired Jack: retarded? +::biggrin

Story: 10/10! i like the plot!

Marine was courageus, sweet and kindhearted as always..I like her new hair but not so much the outfit +:oops:

Hmmm no...maybe coz i am just too emotionally attached with the past ones +::biggrin ..actually, Karine, Hirado and Abu have not only hte strength of the warrior but the strength of a noble heart..in that way they are more impressing than the new ones, although this may change in the next episodes..

I particularly liked the Orc Fort Music ( i got the same feeling as in Giants Fortress in LP +::biggrin ) and the swamp music +::Thumbup

AWESOME!!!!!!! I also liked the chara info screens!!!!!!!!!!!!! +::YAY

A typical dragon, bored to death thankfully!!!!! +::biggrin

Hmmm a bit short actually abrupt..but the dialogue between Lord Dragon and Kusinov was veeeery interesting ;)

Story,artwork,secrets,jumps (Yahoooo!!!!!!),the promotion system and the choices in game play ( great posibilitties, thank you +::heart )

The visible-invisible enemies' choice!

MM3 the best!!!! Mainly coz of the plot turn in this episode..and the jumps!!!!!!!!!!! +::biggrin

They are very different games but i enjoyed MM3 better..more relaxing game play, not so hard batlles and not so difficult dungeons and of course much shorter..LF3 was tiring coz of its lenght for me

Salome!!! Dark hair and blue eyes are my fav!!! :razz:

1st place: Hirado, 2nd:Abu, 3d:James, 4th: Jack and Benoit is too young to participate!!!! +::biggrin

YES WHEN WILL IT GET READY????
I would like to see more and higher and more complicated jumps!! I am anxius to see the evolment of the charas..I would love a love story and not just flirt like in this episode

Edited after Lost Library: forgot to mention the really beautiful music of Elldoran cliffs and the extra fun in the Lost Library quest which was awesome!

Great game!! Thank you!! +::heart
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Aggeliki » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:52 am

added a line in memories after lost library :)
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby N4C3R » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:27 pm

When Marine had the idea how to fight the dragon. Everything fit together at this moment, the artwork, the music, the transformations of the characters...

It´s a nice story. I can´t wait to know how it continues.

She´s really good as a party leader, she has clear aims and can be very persuasive. I hope she´ll even improve in the next episodes.

I´ve often used Salome and Jack. I don´t think there better then the old ones, they fit together to a nice party. It nice to have different types of characters, this will cause more interesting dialogues. Haven´t use James much, perhaps in my next playthrough.

I liked it, it supported the atmosphere well.

It was great, the character styles fit to their personality. I liked the backgrounds in the swamp. Only the battle backgrounds were a bit disappointing.

Fighting the dragon was really great, it was one of the most thrilling fights in MM so far. The dragon seemed to be very evil on the first sight, because of killing and eating people. I can understand it, it must be incredably boring to best so powerful. I´d really like to see his abilities when he has to fight for his live.

Your opinion about the game's *real* ending (the scene when Marine talks to the Dragon after beating him)?

On the one hand the ending was good since Jack and Salome were cured and Jeanne returned, on the other hand it would have been great to use Jack´s werewolf form more often. Perhaps there will be another werewolf in MM4 who can bite him again.

The nice atmosphere! Music, artwork and story fit really well together.
And of course the existence of Piu. :)

That Salome was more useful in the final fight agianst the dragon than werewolf Jack. She did more damage and was more resistant to the dragon´s attacks.

I´ve played them. MM3 is a good continuation of the series. The gameplay is similar. The fights are a bit easier, since there are more characters and equipment available and therefore better fighting strategies possible.

Imo LF3 is still the better game, I loved its complexity. LF3 had an awesome amount of sidequests, characters, status conditions, which improved the gameplay immensely.
MM was in this point a bit to simple, but the ancient library part was a welcome exception.
There two features in MM which I missed in LF:
-MM had more thrilling fights (maybe my LF team was a bit to overpowered, but an extremely hard optional dungeon is really missing in LF)
-Multihit abilities can be stacked in MM, virtuoso belt and side-kick are extremely useful combined. Just try to imagine Lethal punishment with Ketakiri blade and meta gloves with this feature.

It´s hard to decide, but I would say Marine. I hope we´ll see more of her styles in the next episodes. Salome would be second.

I don´t know.

Yes. I´d like to see a new style of Marine, the ability to chance freely between her styles and of course Piu surviving Megabob.
N4C3R
Wanderer

Postby fanpankan » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Finished +::wizard
Now I'll level up my Marine +::biggrin +::biggrin
She is only 71 +::fear
About the game - EVERYTHING IS PERFECT - music ,characters, story, bosses, world map, all all all , Indy
EVERYTHING IS FINE AND WONDERFUL , without comments!!!
Thanks again! +::wizard +::wizard +::wizard
fanpankan
Bard

Postby dee0227 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why): This one is hard. My favorite moments were all of the banter back and forth especially between Jezebel/James/Jack and Karine/Benoit.

What did you think about the story? Very good, but it is still cloudy as to what the final outcome will be.

What did you think about Marine? Marine was great in MM2 but then she quit using the umbrella and Jeanne and went back to being a mediocre fighter at best. I sure hope there are plans to make her better or Meryyll will eat her for breakfast.

Do you think the MM3 fighters (Jack/James/Salome) will be better than the past ones (Karine/Hirado/Abu/Jezabel)? Salome was in her Mermaid form but now that she's no longer able to transform, maybe not. Karine was my favorite in MM1, Jezebel in MM2 and Abu in MM3.

What did you think about the music? No music. I listen to my own.

What did you think about the artworks? Very good. Salome is amazing. Jack looks like David Arquette to me.
James looks just exactly like what he is.

Your opinion about the Dragon of Malice? Strong for the most part, until the last battle.

Your opinion about the game's *real* ending (the scene when Marine talks to the Dragon after beating him)? Good, I'm sure glad Jeanne is back.

What's the game's best/strongest sides? The fact that it's not just straight forward. Sure you can finish the main part pretty much by going from point a to point b, but that leaves a lot of stuff hanging if you don't find the way to do all of the quests.

What was your biggest surprise in this game? Merline. She doesn't hit very hard but she has some awesome weapons.

Have you played Millennium 1 and/or 2 and if so, how does this one compare? Yes, I still think 1 is my favorite, It was longer and more complicated to me. MM2 and MM3 are a close tie but if I had to choose one, I guess I would say 3.

Have you played Laxius Force 3 and if so, how does Millennium 3 compare? It's like comparing apples and oranges. MM3 can be completed by itself. You can get all quest/secret rooms/animal kings without even importing if you want. LF3 is a continuation of a saga where in order to be truly successful you have to play all parts of the game.

Who would win a female Beauty Contest: Marine, Karine, Jezabel, Salome? Salome in her mermaid form. she's gorgeous. Karine otherwise.

Who would win a male Beauty Contest: Benoit, Hirado, Abu, Jack, James? God this is hard. For pure physical beauty, Jack but he's sort of like Benoit. Jack and James and Benoit need to do a lot of growing.

Are you looking forward MM4 and if so, what would you like to see in this game? Hirado and Karine have spent time training so I'm assuming that they will become stronger as the games go along, I hope. Something needs to be done so that Marine and Benoit and all of the others also become stronger. Right now they'd get creamed without weapons.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Ninaboo » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:15 am

Hmmmm, tricky question. I think just the moments where you meet your old friends again – Karine, Hirado, Jez and of course Jeanne at the end!

Good, though Marine was a bit sidetracked from her main quest to get 12 warriors. She got new additions in the end, but the story itself wasn’t really that much about … the story, if you know what I mean. It was sweet of her to want to help Jack and Salome, but it seemed like a bit of a waste of time when she only has less than 2 weeks to get more than half her party together.

I would like for her to show some more leadership and determination in the next game. Oh, and better weapons!

I’m a creature of habit, so in my first play through I only reluctantly let Jack into the party at the start for lack of others, but after I got Karine I pretty much stuck to the old favourites of Karine, Abu and Benoit. However, on my second play I have totally discovered mermaid Salome. She kicks a**!! She’s easily outdoing Karine in most fights so far, so she and Abu are now my favourite fighters. Well… were. She’s not so hot without her fishy bits.

Great, as always. I didn’t realise I’d started playing with the music turned off and was a bit upset there was no music… and then I realised I’d had it switched off and when I switched it back on it was like meeting an old friend! I loved hearing the familiar motifs. My favourite music is the monks chanting in the Cult of Dragon.

Just gorgeous, as always.

He made me nervous as I never knew if I was going to have to beat him this time!

I quite liked the fact that he enjoyed being told off by Marine!

It’s hard to say what’s best about this game. I just love all of the MM series. I still think the landscapes are the most beautiful and fantastical of all the RPGs around; I love how you really have to search to find all the secrets in the game; the story and characters are great and it is great to constantly get new people AND come back to old friends. Oh and extra bonuses for this game in particular are the optional guide arrows, the choice of visible encounters and the fact that the animal kings you can’t do in other modes don’t count as quests, so that in normal mode you don’t end up with 37/40 quests. It’s only a minor detail, but I’d much rather do 37/37 quests than 37/40 :)

Having Jeanne back at the end.

Yes, played them all, and although this one was great, my favourite one is still MM2. When I think MM2 I think those gorgeous golden trees in Eternal Autumn – my favourite maps for sure. Also thought the story was more complex and seemed longer. Also, the weapons in MM2 were better than in MM3. I virtually never upgraded to new MM3 weapons.

n/a

Salome, hands down.

Ooh… I’d have to go with Abu, thought Benoit is more my type.

Of course!! Just looking forward to more MM – still the best RPG series around!
You may have met me elsewhere as SeverineSnape!
Ninaboo
Bard

Postby khora » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:55 pm

Favorite In-Game Moment: I think it was when I discovered that opening the books in the Lost Library opened up brave new adventures. That was such a wonderfully delightful, unique, and creative part of this game (and I work in a library in real life, so I appreciate the idea of the living stories inside the books).

What did you think about the story? Storyline is excellent. Engaging and interesting. Well-developed. And consistent throughout the games, which is important, I think.

What did you think about Marine? Love Marine! She's beautiful and strong. I like her as a fighter. I especially like her "Gut" power. That was sooooo helpful sooooo many times, lol!

Do you think the MM3 fighters (Jack/James/Salome) will be better than the past ones (Karine/Hirado/Abu/Jezabel)? Definitely. I like Karine/Hirado/Abu/Jezabel, but I really REALLY like Jack/James/Salome. I like the idea of the characters who can transform.

What did you think about the music? The music is exceptional in this game, which is crucial because it adds so much to the atmosphere of each setting. I particularly liked the music in the orc fortress and while visiting the Cult of the Dragon.

What did you think about the artworks?They're breathtaking, for sure. Backgrounds are the highest quality I've seen in any game.

Your opinion about the Dragon of Malice? He's so interesting! So scary and yet so whimsical in a way. You know, he has a real character and isn't just another monster to beat. I like him (but he scares me!).

Your opinion about the game's *real* ending (the scene when Marine talks to the Dragon after beating him)?It's exciting and serves as an excellent culmination of all that's gone before in the game.

What's the game's best/strongest sides?Well, several things... well-developed storyline and characters. Richly developed places/environments (I mean richly developed with music, art, design, contents, etc.). I love the features of visible/invisible enemies and the guided path, especially the guided path. What a glorious thing to be able to explore and search and visit every nook and cranny of a place, but still be able to find one's way out without getting hopelessly lost! I've spent many hours lost in other games, and it can be soooo frustrating. Oh and I always love the secret rooms!

What was your biggest surprise in this game? It was totally when I thought for sure the Dragon of Malice was going to kill all of us, and then we ended up in the pit! I think I actually gasped and couldn't believe my eyes for a moment!

Have you played Millennium 1 and/or 2 and if so, how does this one compare? Yes, I have. They're all good, but I think 3 is the best because it has the fullest development so far. Also, I really like the new characters. And Benoit is stronger, so I like him better now, too.

Have you played Laxius Force 3 and if so, how does Millennium 3 compare? Well, although I do really like the Millennium series, Laxius Force is my favourite. Both series are certainly well-developed, engaging, creative, fun and sassy (with characters' dialogue), but they're still very different. I simply feel more of an affinity toward the Laxius Force characters. Maybe it's just because I've known them longer? (In more games, I mean.)

Don't get me wrong, though. I still love some characters in M3. By the way, Gravitron is my absolute fave! (Mostly because I'm very much into all things robot in real life as well--related to work I was doing in school).

Who would win a female Beauty Contest: Marine, Karine, Jezabel, Salome? They're all attractive. Karine has gorgeous eyes. But Salome would win the contest!

Who would win a male Beauty Contest: Benoit, Hirado, Abu, Jack, James? Benoit is too boyish. I think it would have to be manly Jack or James, lol!

Are you looking forward MM4 and if so, what would you like to see in this game? Absolutely, yes. I would hope for the same gameplay features like the guided path and visible monsters/encounters. Apart from that, I simply trust that it will be another many hours' worth of delicious adventure with many places to explore, many twists and turns...and a few surprises!

Keep up the grand work, Indinera! You are very, very talented, indeed. Thank you so much for all your effort!
khora
Peasant

Postby Tomas » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:57 pm

The end - battle with the dragon and Jeanne comming back. It was thrilling, and for a moment I thought that I will have to choose between Salome and Jack - this would be a hard choice.

A little bit darker and more thrilling than in MM1 and MM2. I liked it.

She has changed a lot since MM1. At the beginning she was more naive and enthusiastic, now she seems to realize more what is actually ahead of her. But she's still courageous.

No, unless Jack could fight in his werewolf form.

Very good.

Same as music. :) And the new Marine artwork looks really good.

Very powerful, he could possibly make more appearance in MM4 or MM5.
And well, he wasn't that malicious in the end.

Best moment in MM so far, imo.

- Funny map design.
- Very entertaining jumping.
- Jack and James (hu hu hu).
- High quality music and artworks.

The very beginning, when Merryl "joins". I had no idea what was going on.

MM3 is definitively the best of them. The story is more and more thrilling as the series progresses, better jumps and things like "150% battles" or "guiding arrows" are really useful.

MM3 was really fun, but it's a 20H game, it can never reach the level of epicness and immersion of LF3.
Still, if I should recommend an Aldorlea game for someone new to this genre then it would be MM for sure.

Based on the artworks it would be Marine.

James and his wolf hat.

Obviously yes. Each of Indi's games was something to look forward to and MM3 is no exception. Well thought maps, very entertaining gameplay, good story and characters, awesome music and artworks - once again great job Indi! +::Thumbup
Tomas
Ranger

Next

Return to Millennium 3: Cry Wolf - Help and Questions