Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Millennium 3: Players' Memories

Re: Millennium 3: Players' Memories

Postby debhi » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:36 am

Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why):
My favorite In-game moment was when James, Salome and Gravitron morphed and fought the Dragon. It was so unexpected and the music and artwork that led through the fight was perfect.
What did you think about the story? I loved this story. It showed Marine's true spirit. Mankind will always prevail with her.
What did you think about Marine? I love her. She is the ideal teenager. She has a fantastic spirit. But hopeful her strength in fights will improve. She needs to be much stronger.
Do you think the MM3 fighters (Jack/James/Salome) will be better than the past ones (Karine/Hirado/Abu/Jezabel)?
The 3 of them will be much better than Jezabel. But not as strong as Karine, Hirado and Abu.
What did you think about the music? Normally I turn the music off but I enjoyed the mood it built up.
What did you think about the artworks? Beautiful job.
Your opinion about the Dragon of Malice? He was a very powerful opponent. He loves a challenge and strong minded opponents.
Your opinion about the game's *real* ending (the scene when Marine talks to the Dragon after beating him)? Well done Indi. Thank goodness Jeanne came and told Marine to push the Dragon.
What's the game's best/strongest sides? The story line, the artwork and the 3 new characters and the Dragon.
What was your biggest surprise in this game? Having Jeanne come at the end and tell Marine her secret.
Have you played Millennium 1 and/or 2 and if so, how does this one compare? Yes. This one beats both mm1 and 2.
Have you played Laxius Force 3 and if so, how does Millennium 3 compare? This was an exciting and beautiful story.
Unfortunately lf3 for me was a chore.........I did not enjoy it as 1 and 2. I love Random and Sarah. Hated seeing Sarah being so weak.
Who would win a female Beauty Contest: Marine, Karine, Jezabel, Salome? Salome.
Who would win a male Beauty Contest: Benoit, Hirado, Abu, Jack, James? Dah......its a tight race. If it is based only on looks it would have to be James. If it is based on brains and looks then it would be Benoit.
Are you looking forward MM4 and if so, what would you like to see in this game?
Yes I just can't wait to see what other challenges maybe out there to help Marine grow. I would like to see the same gameplay features like the guided path and visible monsters/encounters. Apart from that, I simply trust that it will be another many hours' worth of delicious adventure with many places to explore, many twists and turns...and a few surprises!
Spoiler: show

debhi
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby KeTeLe » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:38 am

The part after the fight with Dragon of Malice, when Jeanne came back,I missed her really much and didn't expect her to
come back so soon.

What did you think about the story?

The story was awesome,though it felt a bit short for me.

What did you think about Marine?

She didn't do much damage at the ending of the game but she was very strong at beginning .I really loved the new oufit she got,she looks more like a fighter now.

Do you think the MM3 fighters (Jack/James/Salome) will be better than the past ones (Karine/Hirado/Abu/Jezabel)?

I haven't tried Jack and James too much so I can't answer this but Salome does a lot of damage in her mermaid form but she can be hard to keep alive.The MM1 fighters are stronger than the MM2 and MM3 ones.

What did you think about the music?

I loved the music,it was chosen very carefully to fit each area and listening to the music relaxes me very much.

What did you think about the artworks?

Awesome,the artist did an awesome job(I can't really remember her name now).

Your opinion about the Dragon of Malice?

He was strong,fighting him more than once was interesting since you never knew what was going to happen next.

Your opinion about the game's *real* ending (the scene when Marine talks to the Dragon after beating him)?

I really liked it ,mostly because Jeanne came,if she didn't I think Jack would still be a werewolf and Salome a mermaid.

What's the game's best/strongest sides?

The music ,the artwork everything... +::YAY +::YAY

What was your biggest surprise in this game?

Jeanne's return,I didn't expect her to come back so soon, and her skill was a surprise too.

Have you played Millennium 1 and/or 2 and if so, how does this one compare?

This one is better than both MM1 and MM2.

Have you played Laxius Force 3 and if so, how does Millennium 3 compare?

I haven't played Laxius Force 3 yet, so I can't compare yet.

Who would win a female Beauty Contest: Marine, Karine, Jezabel, Salome?

I can't choose between Marine's new artwork and Salome's human form.

Who would win a male Beauty Contest: Benoit, Hirado, Abu, Jack, James?

Hirado.

I'm definitely looking forward to MM4.I would mostly like Marine to meet Lord Dragon .I would also like stronger monsters and I wish Merline didn't level up so fast,it's unbalanced to have her 20 levels above the whole party.I hope the option to choose the guided path/visible encounters will be kept in MM4 too.

Keep it up with the great work Indy from me too .All your games are awesome and MM is no exception. +::YAY
KeTeLe
Peasant

Postby GrannyC » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Being able to finish all of the quests in easy mode. Thanks Indy for being kind to the folks who enjoy playing, but aren’t as able as the youngsters.

The story is progressing quite nicely.

I don’t like her new hairdo. The old one was much neater.

No better and no worse.

I don’t listen, I keep the sound turned off as it is distracting to me.

Very nicely done.

No opinion.

Your opinion about the game's *real* ending (the scene when Marine talks to the Dragon after beating him)?
I liked it.

The quest menu.

That Piu Piu has no purpose in the game. Why is he there?

Yes, I like all of them.

Very well except I still like all of the Laxius games the best.

Jezabel

None of the above, I have a write in candidate Lord Dragon

Yes, I would like to see Lord Dragon find out what Borgon and his minions are really up to and for him to join with Marine and her group to rule wisely. And maybe fall in love with her, as there is no one else worthy of her.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby Destinye » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why): Jeanne coming back, she is great!
What did you think about the story? Very good, as always!
What did you think about Marine? Good and glad she dumped the umbrella! Would like a nice weapon!
Do you think the MM3 fighters (Jack/James/Salome) will be better than the past ones (Karine/Hirado/Abu/Jezabel)? NO WAY except Salome in mermaid form, hope she gets it back!!!!!
What did you think about the music? Did not listen it is annoying! (In general)
What did you think about the artworks? Really excellent!
Your opinion about the Dragon of Malice? I liked it, and loved the graphics.
Your opinion about the game's *real* ending (the scene when Marine talks to the Dragon after beating him)? Good!
What's the game's best/strongest sides? Story line and quests. Very brilliantly done!
What was your biggest surprise in this game? Hirado leaving, boohoo.
Have you played Millennium 1 and/or 2 and if so, how does this one compare? Yes both and all were good, I liked this one a lot though.
Have you played Laxius Force 3 and if so, how does Millennium 3 compare? Yes - both are genius games! Love LF though!!!
Who would win a female Beauty Contest: Marine, Karine, Jezabel, Salome? Salome
Who would win a male Beauty Contest: Benoit, Hirado, Abu, Jack, James? Hirado!!!
Are you looking forward MM4 and if so, what would you like to see in this game? Yes - Jeanne and Hirado back please!!!!

Indy is a Genius, I have to say...!
Destinye
Mercenary

Postby :D :D :D :D :D » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:56 pm

When Jenane reappears not cause of her skills as awesome as they are, I'm just happy that she and Marine stopped fighting and are working togather again.
As usaul incredable, liked that Marine went out of her way to help people that actually ended up helping her!
The best kind of Heroine always brave and ready.
Not even close!!!! The best weapon I found for Jack was bastard sword (meh) and James has a good weapon choice but other characters such as Abu, are much stronger and have better eqiuptment choices. Salome had a lot of potential as a Mermaid and had great weapon choices AS a mermaid but a lot of her fighting potential went away when she became a human.
LOVED IT!!! My favorite in this game was in the beggining when you go to the cliffs OUTSTANDING!
Really cool and stuff lots of detail and expression went in so you can tell that the artist really tried their best and got amazing results.
Well in battle terms SUPER EASY! lol +::YAY still to easy when u r sposed to die lol um personality wise I think he was just bored and not that bad of a big scary dragon at all!
Inspartional and made me finish the game very happy :D
I hate genaral questions cause everytrhing was so good!! The charactes maps story and even battle which I got bored of sometimes were fun!
JENANE!!!!!
I think porbably the best closely followed by M1 then a little farther behind M2 (for some reason my least favorite out of the group but it was still so amzing!)
Kinda finished Laxius Force 1 2 yrs ago said I would level all characters to 99 (at heaven trails) and so far not even close not a big enough attention span so no I havent played LF3 yet I want to just to lazy to level everyone up! lol
KARINE! I love her battle character!
I don't think this is a question for me to answer! +::lol
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS just whatever you do keep on doing it!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D
Bard

Postby titaness » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:26 pm

How could it be anything but... Jack's incredible transformation?? That was truly
beautiful artwork! I didn't particularly care for 'ole Jack prior to that, and
hardly ever used him in my party. But, WOW....amazing what a little dose of the
full moon can do for a fellow!!

As expected, time draws nearer and subsequently the suspense continues to build!!
Will they gather the necessary warriers in time???? Knowing Indy, he's gonna have
us pretty worried about that before all is said and done!!! I suspect there will
be some unexpected twists and turns coming from that wicked Trickster's mind!!!

I was quite sure I wouldn't enjoy Marine without her "alter ego" tagging along.
Jeanne was one of my favs, and it took a while to get used to not having her
around. Marine is strong and dependable on her own, but does lack that "lighter
side" that made her truly enjoyable.

Do you think the MM3 fighters (Jack/James/Salome) will be better than the past
ones (Karine/Hirado/Abu/Jezabel)?

This is very difficult to answer, as our new friends "returned to mortals" at the
end. Jack and Salome in werewolf and mermaid forms, were strong fighters.........
but would they qualify for the tournament in those forms??? Jack is nothing without
his FUR!!! James may defeat his enemies easily, by having them die from laughter
at his ridiculous hat!! But give me Hirado's and Abu's "bods" anyday!! And they
both have the sensitive, poetic natures that allow them to calmly approach and
defeat their foes diligently and patiently!!

As usual, I didn't pay much attention to the music as I usually have it turned
down, due to conversations in the room, but the little I did hear was very nice!

To me, Millennium has always had the best of Indy's games in this regard.
The cut scenes such as Jack's transformation are particularly impressive,
but landscapes are quite realistic also! It all comes together beautifully!

I'm embarrassed to say, I spent 2 hours...yep....2 hours fighting the Dragon
the second time I encountered him!! I certainly don't lack determination, huh?
I had been refusing to seek forum help, as I thought I could "do it on my own!"
I'd probably still be fighting him now....24 hours later, had I not run through
all 99 of all my items!! I was certain the Trickster had "foiled" me yet again,
and I just hadn't hit on the right technique to do the deed. Yikes!! That "evil"
mind of his never ceases to amaze me! Die or admit defeat??? I chose to "die with
honor"............ and what do I discover????????? What????????????? Oooooooo....
I'm gonna get you for that one, Indy..... BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!

Your opinion about the game's *real* ending (the scene when Marine talks to the
Dragon after beating him)?

I was so excited to have Jeanne appear, I kind of
focused on her....and of course...she saved the day!! Ah...one should always
listen to their subconscious. It made the ending totally believeable!

The reunion with old friends was the best part to me. It helped reinforce
the importance of Marine's goal and reassure us that success was possible!

The sudden appearance of Jeanne...she was so blatantly absent throughout.

Sorry Indy, but I have to be honest here, this was the weakest of the 3
so far. I think the first in any series tends to stick in one's mind. But,
MM3 continued to build on the ultimate goal in a very credible way, which
still leaves us anxious for our heroes to succeed in an honorable goal!

LF3 was tremendously dynamic, and is very difficult to compare to MM3 as
they are so different. The mere scope of LF3 places it in a different
category from MM3....can't compare apples and oranges!!

I'll have to "write in" on this vote........Jeanne is the winner!!!

I'd need to see James without his "hat" to really have a good look at
him!! But, until he takes it off, I'll have to vote for Abu...that's one
gorgeous dude!!

Are you looking forward to MM4 and if so, what would you like to see in
this game?

MORE JEANNE...MORE JEANNE...MORE JEANNE!!! Need I say more?
How about MORE BOKDEN....MORE BOKDEN....MORE BOKDEN!!! And, I want to
know what happened to UDO!!! I fully expected him to make another
mysterious appearance. You really should include him as a warrior, and
if you don't, Indy.........he may show up on his own, anyhow!!!
Image Image
I must cherish every moment, for it soon will rush away
And be lost to me forever, as a part of yesterday
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:38 pm

There are two: The moment when Jack turned into werewolf. This was just cool and the best moment so far. But then - immediately after - JEANNE CAME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since I'm such an emotional person this was the VERY VERY best for me! I so much enjoyed to have her fight alongside again when I killed the remaining Animal Kings!

The main quest was a bit pushed into the background this time. Marine didn't really actively search for warriors. I missed this a bit. I give her great credit for always being willing to help people but her main focus should still be the final showdown. I don't say she should have let Jack and Salome down but I think she should at least have asked for warriors wherever she came. Maybe she could have got some useful hints where to keep on searching.

This is partly answered in the previous question already. Yet Marine is surely a kindhearted girl with a strong will. She's ready to do a lot to reach her high goal and she already became a decent fighter. I'm not at all of the opinion that she's nothing without Jeanne like somebody wrote in one of the threads.

Do you think the MM3 fighters (Jack/James/Salome) will be better than the past ones Karine/Hirado/Abu/Jezabel)?
No, I don't think they'll be better. Those four are already very good, especially Abu. Yet I think they can also become good. It depends on how they will develop. If Jack and James take their new goal seriously they can surely become quite strong. I don't think Salome will become as strong as in her mermaid form. Her strong side could probably become magic - though I don't remember if magic will be allowed at all in the showdown.

The music is great! The world map music has even become my mobile phone's ringtone! +::Thumbup

The artworks are the very best of all Indy games - without any doubt. This is something I enjoyed a lot since MM1 - where I didn't even know this is also an Indy game.

This dragon should get a dragon girl to entertain him a bit. He seems quite bored so he seeks distraction by playing with little intruders. And sometimes eat them. He's very smug but I don't think he's really bad.

I was a bit surprised it was already the end because, as I already said, Marine hadn't done much so far to recruit fighters (she only kinda stumbled about some). Finding a cure for Salome and Jack was like a side quest to me until then. I thought they would at least get some hint where to keep on searching and maybe make some plans about how to continue.

For me definitely the new feature to be able to choose visible monsters. Random encounter always takes away a big part of the fun from me. When I try to explore an area I get really angry when I stumble over some foes every 10 steps and in bigger dungeons I lose orientation quite fast this way. I prefer being able to clear out the area first and then explore thoroughly.
Another strong side are the artworks.
And I also like that this one as well as MM1 and 2 are quite relaxing - compared to LF. Not much leveling up, not too many things you can miss. Not sooooooooo huge dungeons as in Asguaard - which became rather annoying for me after some time.

Getting Jeanne back. I missed her in the beginning and was not so sure she'd return and then I just didn't think about her anymore.

Hm, I don't remember too much of 1 and 2 anymore. I kinda rushed through the games because, as already mentioned, I don't like random encounter that much. I just know that I found it easier. The dungeons were not so big and quite straight forward. (Which was very pleasant imo because after LF3 I really needed a relaxing game.)

LF is waaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger and more challenging. For me I can say that I like LF better, but I can't say it IS better. It's a matter of taste and I can't really compare those two games.

First place Salome. She's incredibly beautiful. Second place Karin, third place Marine. I don't like Jezabel's look that much.

Hm, Benoit and Jack are cute, but they have that boylike look. I like this but in a beauty contest probably James would have more chances.

Sure I'm looking forward to it. I'd like to see some more development of the main plot. Not only finding the warriors but maybe also Marine having to deal with some unexpected problems regarding her goal. Or maybe something about the preparation for the final fights.

In summary: Once more I have to say THANK YOU, INDY, for giving me so many pleasant hours with your games!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby loof123 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:49 pm

The fight against the Dragon,beacuse it was epic.

The story was surprisingly full of surprises.If you said that Jack and James from MM1 will be one of your warriors, I'd laugh a lot.

She isn't that little child from MM1 anymore.She has grown up and she has lots of determination.

Of course not. Jezabel could tame Jack and James.

Best music so far, loved Elldoran Cliffs' music.

They were awesome.I loved mermaid Salome.

He's evil. EVIL. That's all.

Our little fairy Jeanne is back!!! I wonder if Marine will tell the truth to Benoit...

The mapping. This game was awesome about mapping.

Like I said, Jack and James.

This one is much better. In every way.

This one is better. LF's story was dark this time and I don't like dark plots too much.

Karine.

Hirado

The Sage for first. Second having Marine seeing her mom. Third seeing one more enemy.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby write » Wed May 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Dragon of Malice. I love dragons in general. And I like him to be invincible and still helped Marine and their friends.

The story has a great potential and is very attractive. But I would prefer if Marine was a little bit older than 13. She's still child and still a couple of years will be.

See above. I just prefer her older. Also liked her "umbrella look" more. Sorry guys.

Not a chance. Jack and James were very week until the end and I almost haven't used them. And Salome well I didn't transform her into mermaid often so... My best fightersin this story was those 4 previous.

Great! I like it. Really. But after couple of hours I turned my speakers off. Neednot listen couple of songs all around for 20 and more hours of playing. But it's not definitely your fault.

Love them all.

He's old. Very old and very mighty. Maybe he live too long.

Well I almost didn't notice it's the end :-) Of course I missed Jeanne as other players. But the fortune teller? And my opinion is that M3 is the shortest game of them all.

Story. Definitely. And special skills of each of Marine's companions. Pity I was not patient enough to level up Piu to 99...

The same beggining. When Marine was bullying by those "lords"

Well... I loved M1 very much. And I was very disapointed it had no propper end I realized I must wait 4 more parts of story. You know I feel little exhausted to wait how the story ends for 4 or more years because they are not finished still. So Cry Wolf and Take Me Higher are just a padding betwwen nice story beggining and the end.

I do. In MM I like story and characters more. But I am not finished still with LF3. This game is far larger than MM3. And good thing is that this is a final part and happy ending is waiting for me :-) ......... +::O_o I hope... Is that so?

Definitely Salome. She looks marvelous!

Dragon Lord. I also want his tatoo and marry him when I grow up such as the little girl in that inn. +::shhhh

I am. And I am looking forward to MM5 more :razz: . I would like unpredictible story with great and complicated characters. And easy mode :-)
write
Bard

Postby Kylie » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:19 am

Hmm.... almost anything with Jack in it. I liked it when he had that *Silly smile*. I'm a pushover when it comes to Jack. Seriously, though, I can't

What did you think about the story? :
I LOVED IT! I loved how you could see Jack becoming a little more secure (Was't he a little insecure in the beginning to act the way he did? Even though I found ALL his behavior cute. Excepting when he flirted with Marine. I did not like that) I can't really pin point it, but, Indi, you are an amazing story teller. L. M. Montgomery would have liked you!!!

What did you think about Marine? :
Um, hmmm.... how can I put this gently? I HATE HER. I would like her very much if she wasn't starting to like Jack. I feel like a girl who really has to protect her boyfriend from someone who could easily steal him. Not that Jack's my boyfriend... but that is just the feeling every time I see Marine. I let her die in battle all the time just so I wouldn't have to look at her! But if she didn't act that way about Jack, I would think she was so HUMAN.

Do you think the MM3 fighters (Jack/James/Salome) will be better than the past ones (Karine/Hirado/Abu/Jezabel)? : HECK YEAH. Jack is the best person in the whole game. He acts so cute! And he's the handsomest, on top of his cute behavior! I WANT A REAL JACK!!! I don't like Hirado much, because Cierra has brainwashed me into disliking him.

What did you think about the music? : You are the best in the world when it comes to picking music! I missed "Magic Harp", though. It was such a pretty song. "LoveLoud Beam" is still my favorite. I play it all the time. I even liked the battle music! (I ONLY listen to music such as the type you put in the games. I don't listen to pop music much.) "Garden of Dreams" was pretty, too, and I always loved "Under the Fig Tree". "God of the Forest" gets a little obnoxious to me at the end, but I liked that song, too. (Kinda funny story. When we were playing MM2, and were in the Chantfleur (Spelling?) Woods, our mother walked by and asked, "Why are you playing Star Wars music?!" LOL!) "Snow" was very fitting for the moments you picked it to be played in. "Divine Feelings" literally made me cry (I really felt like it was flooding into me like music does to me, and it was a sad song anyway) "Elysian Fields" is gorgeous. I love music, and you really pick the most beautiful tracks out there. "Anonimus" was perfect whenever you put it in!
I liked the Celtic music that was played so much. Maybe there will be a chance for "Magic Harp" to come back in MM5?

What did you think about the artworks?: Saehral did a magnificent job, as usual. Of course, much credit to you for having her do the artworks. Jack was so manly and handsome. Marine was too pretty for comfort, James was good-looking too (Though, sadly, he can never compare to Jack. Jack will ALWAYS overshadow.)
Everyone else looked wonderful, too.
Your opinion about the Dragon of Malice?: He was funny. Though I kinda wanted to leap somewhere on his back where he wouldn't be able to touch me, and start hitting him. The way he acted when Marine stood up to him was hilarious, IMO.

Your opinion about the game's *real* ending (the scene when Marine talks to the Dragon after beating him)?:
I liked it. Except for Marine getting terribly beautiful... maybe for MY Jack! I wanted to push her in a mudhole then, believe me! (Though I would not actually do that to a real person. Part of that was my frustration that I had absolutely no control over whether I could push Marine in a mudhole or not)

What's the game's best/strongest sides?:
Jack is the best and strongest side. I am paying close attention to how every woman behaves towards MY Jack.
i liked the emotion in the story. +::cry

What was your biggest surprise in this game?:
I don't think I was surprised, actually. I am VERY good at guessing how things will go. I read books all the time that get reviews about surprising twists, and I guess them early on. It's hard to catch me off guard there.

Have you played Millennium 1 and/or 2 and if so, how does this one compare?:
Yes, both, or, at least, I watched my sister play both of them every step of the way (I played part of them, but I mostly was with Cierra when she played, so I got the entire story) It's better than them, because..... JACK WAS IN IT! Jack and James were funny. Jack was adorable. I love him. :)

Have you played Laxius Force 3 and if so, how does Millennium 3 compare?:
No, sorry. I'm sure MM3 is better. Because LF3 does not have Jack in it.

Who would win a female Beauty Contest: Marine, Karine, Jezabel, Salome?:
Marine... I hate that! JACK PLEASE DON'T LOVE HER!!!!!!!
Though Salome is a very close second.

Who would win a male Beauty Contest: Benoit, Hirado, Abu, Jack, James?:
........ Does this question need answered?! JACK!!!!!!

Well, I'm late to play MM3, and MM4 is already out, but I can tell you, I am definitely looking forward to playing it. +::YAY
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby <3Benoit » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Hmmm..... My favorite in-game moment.... Probably any part with James flirting, xD
It was REALLY good. It was SO HARD to get off the computer when I was in the middle of it! TORTURE! And of course, it's torture waiting to be able to get MM4. STOP MAKING THE STORY SO COMPELLING!
I DON'T LIKE HER. She's mean to Benoit.
Yes, actually I do. Hirado was an idiot, so all of them beat him and he was always killing Jeanne. You keep suggesting Karine for my man, so I don't like her, and.... she was only good at beating crocs. Jezabel is pretty good with fighting the animals, but she is also mean to Benoit. Abu is really cool, though. Jack was a pretty good fighter, same with James, and Salome (Though she's too pretty!).
Beautiful!I've heard all the songs a million times, since they're on my PDN and play non-stop.
Great, as usual!
Fighting him was.... tedious. But it was amusing that they were amusing to him.
You mean when stinky Jeanne came back? DIE JEANNE, DIE! It was kind of funny. But it made Jeanne come back. I don't like that.
The characters! (Especially Benoit!) They all seem so real...(Especially Benoit!) And it makes you really sad when you kinda wake up after playing them and realize a certain character isn't real, and he never will be.....
I never was really surprised. Like Kylie said, we're both good at guessing twists. (Except she only mentioned herself!)
Yes. I think this one is the best and you really start feeling the urgency of all the warriors in time, and of course the whole Jack thing is totally wicked. :D
I've never played them, sorry.
Salome! She's (way too) beautiful!
Benoit, all the way! <3 +::heart
In order of looks:
Benoit
Jack
James
Abu
Hirado
YES I AM! Well, it doesn't really matter since it's already out..... xD
Did you notice I changed these words?
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Previous

Return to Millennium 3: Cry Wolf - Help and Questions