Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

help on book quests in library!

Re: help on book quests in library!

Postby Ninaboo » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:20 am

The zombies in the Ancient Temple cast boredom too, I think.
You may have met me elsewhere as SeverineSnape!
Ninaboo
Bard

Postby zeldagal » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:21 am

dee0227 wrote:They are in the same area as the Guild of Speed and also the same area as the Headquarters.

dee0227

Thanks again!!
zeldagal
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:38 am

anniezo57 wrote:I'm having the same issue. I re-downloaded the game yesterday. I have removed all of Marine's equipment. I have 44 of those pages and keep re-loading and re-trying but I can't inflict boredom on her +::Dunno

Ahhh thanks Ninaboo I hadn't thought of that. Shall try again and see what happens +::Thumbup

to check if a status is inflicted, go in the main menu and check Status: it's all in the left column (all the statuses)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby RowPro » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Marine is bored, stripped of all equipment and the lady still tells her she has goals. Any suggestions as to what I have done wrong (or not done right)?
Never, never, never give up! - Winston Churchill
RowPro
Peasant

Postby Rabbit » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:16 pm

RowPro wrote:Marine is bored, stripped of all equipment and the lady still tells her she has goals.
This means, there are still quests in the game that have not yet been completed. The Bitter Truth must be the very last one.
Rabbit
Mercenary

Postby loof123 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:25 pm

except Treasure Of Memories!
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby RowPro » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 pm

Can't finish all the quests as I can't find any more dynamite to get the kid out of the barrel. This stinks! I'll just have to start all over with the knowledge that the walkthrough is useless. Never again for six bucks. If I buy a walkthrough, I do expect it to contain what I need to play the entire game. Oh, well, I guess that's another thought for another thread. I'm out of here a while so I can cool off and see if I want to buy any more of these Indi games. Right now, I'm not so sure. Maybe I just need to be a better player or stick to solitaire!
RowPro
Peasant

Postby Rabbit » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Wait... :)

Maybe you can find dynamite... Have you done the Grimoire Chronicles quest yet?

Spoiler: show
The reward for Grimoire Chronicles is dynamite. When I used that to get the kid out of the barrel, the dynamite remained in my inventory, so that I could then use the dynamite again to complete the Take Me Higher quest. Problem solved.
Rabbit
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:09 pm

You seem quite a good player to me, the only thing is that it usually takes several playthrough to complete all the quests.
I'm sorry the guide could not help you on this, it is not supposed to be a walkthrough but a guide so you can finish the game.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby RowPro » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:48 am

Guess I need to know what I am buying, huh? Caveat emptor! Next time I will recognize the difference in a guide and a walkthrough. (I told you I was new to this stuff, and at 63 I am not likely to change my ways much either.) I will try to maintain my composure in the forums and apologize for the outburst.
RowPro
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:52 am

No worries. This forum is always here to help in case you need it! :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby titaness » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Rowpro.....don't worry.....there are a lot of us "old fogies" here in the forum...such
as me! One of our best players is 70+ and even makes out maps for everyone!! You are
entering a whole new world of intrique!!! Indy has a way of "confounding" you to death!!
But, once you solve one of his mysteries, there is a great sense of satisfaction!! I intend
to play till I drop dead....or lose my mind.....whichever comes first!! I sort of think
it's the latter sometimes, when playing Indy's games!! He certainly knows how to
create the very best of RPGs in my opinion, and the coolest thing is that they are so
replayable!! You seem to always find something new his devilish mind has sneaked in
somewhere!! Don't give up....theres much joy to be had...and a wonderful community
to get to know as well!! +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY
Image Image
I must cherish every moment, for it soon will rush away
And be lost to me forever, as a part of yesterday
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby RowPro » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:55 pm

I took the weekend off and didn't even turn on my computer! Maybe I can get it all in perspective now. (My daughter just flipped and rolled a car and came out with a small scratch on her elbow so it helps put things in great perspective! Thank you, Lord!) I do enjoy playing these turn-based games but my frustration level gets high when I find out I missed something and have to go back. That is why I gave up on this kind of game before. I'm trying to make changes in my life such as learning to be more patient. The bible says that patience comes through trials and tribulations. Guess it was right all along, huh?
RowPro
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Moreso than patience, I'd focus on learning.
I personally would not attempt to make a perfect game on the first try. 2nd or 3rd seems better imo.
The first try should be used to get to know the game and also enjoy it, without the will of perfection.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Alikamou » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:18 pm

okay...got a question...
Completed a bunch of the books, retrieved them...then left the library, a few times +::biggrin a couple of times to get somethings from someplace else to complete the stories. I had the books in inventory when I left. Upon my return...GONE! NOT A SINGLE BOOK REMAINED IN INVENTORY! +::O_o Even something I got from completing the Twilight one +::cry Went to go back and pick up the books again, but the item I needed for the cursed immortal book was no longer available. Is that supposed to happen? +::surrender
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 3: Cry Wolf - Help and Questions