Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

A few things...

A few things...

Postby :D :D :D :D :D » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi
Just finished the game and as usual it was incredible I just noticed a few things. The time when you are supposed to lose to the dragon of malice make him harder! I played an hour with him and still didnt die just ran out of ko recovery items! So (I can't beleive I'm saying this lol) you might want to tone him up! Also all the items from the blacksmith in Lorlei can by crafted by Karine, but I noticed the old orcish mace never gets fixed. Not sure if this was intended or not. Anyway thanks for another incredibale game!
:D :D :D :D :D
Bard

Re: A few things...

Postby charleywarner » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:50 am

I am finished this game and it was amazing and give me to a full challanges on game. The hardest part of the game is lose the dragon. it is a mindblowing game and its my one of favourite games. I am waiting for new incredible games.
charleywarner
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:26 pm

:D :D :D :D :D wrote:Hi
Just finished the game and as usual it was incredible I just noticed a few things. The time when you are supposed to lose to the dragon of malice make him harder! I played an hour with him and still didnt die just ran out of ko recovery items! So (I can't beleive I'm saying this lol) you might want to tone him up! Also all the items from the blacksmith in Lorlei can by crafted by Karine, but I noticed the old orcish mace never gets fixed. Not sure if this was intended or not. Anyway thanks for another incredibale game!

I'm glad that you liked it! ^^
If you haven't posted your Memories, you should definitely give it a shot (and 5 mins ^^)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby :D :D :D :D :D » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Will do!
:D :D :D :D :D
Bard

Postby Indinera » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:35 am

thanks ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tyrellias » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:13 am

The Dragon of Malice is a completely impossible battle (first time). I inflicted him over 1 million damage just in case he could be defeated... and I could have continued for 5 more hours honestly. But it was obvious he would never fall.
Tyrellias
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:54 am

+::O_o +::clap
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Millennium 3: Cry Wolf - Help and Questions