Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Indinera Help Please

Indinera Help Please

Postby SongSparra » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:02 am

I've been playing your games for some time now (love them) and I've restarted and got a fair way into MM3 but... I need to reinstall my god dang pc!!!! I downloaded the game as it's usual, to the C drive, is there anyway I can copy my save files to my D drive before formatting and if so what are the critical files to save? I'm not computer savvy like most so really need detailed info for this help, I really don't want to start again from MM1 and hate to loose all the cool things that the guys have built up in MM3. Your help is most appreciated and it will definitely stop me from throwing this hard drive out a window +::cry
SongSparra
Peasant

Re: Indinera Help Please

Postby :D :D :D :D :D » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:22 pm

I have no idea how I did this cause Im a computer fail... but I did!!! I found the Millenium saves!!! Ok so (idk waht type of computer you have so it might take other stuf to get here) go to Users/Owner/AppData/Roaming/MM3_Saves then email your choosen save to yurself the open your new computer and click on the attached save (use paperclip buttion) and click the save and save the file into the MM_3 folder which is in program filesx86 (at least for me). I don't even know why I checked there but they are there!! Have fun! :D
:D :D :D :D :D
Bard

Postby SongSparra » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:30 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have totally saved me and my sanity from self implosion +::biggrin
SongSparra
Peasant

Postby :D :D :D :D :D » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:06 am

Haha no problem! I'm just as a shocked as you are! :D
:D :D :D :D :D
Bard

Return to Millennium 3: Cry Wolf - Help and Questions