Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Bitter truth//!!

Bitter truth//!!

Postby skippy62 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:01 pm

OK , now comes the bitter truth!!, has anyone onb normal mode finish the Ancient Library quest???, I have all 12 books and went back to the bored lady (Marine is also bored) and she keeps giving the same answer as she did the first time I visit her. Any advice ???Thanks +::sos +:oops: :)
Life is full of surprises enjoy it as long as you can!
skippy62
Mercenary

Re: Bitter truth//!!

Postby Rabbit » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:43 pm

If you downloaded Millenium 3 before November 11, I understand that this quest could not be completed on normal mode. If that's your situation, uninstall, download the current version, and reinstall the game. You should be able to complete all the library quests.

If you have the current version of the game, and the lady is saying "you still have goals," that means you still have quests to complete. You have to do all the quests in the game, not just all the library quests.

Good luck! :)
Rabbit
Mercenary

Postby skippy62 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:13 am

thanks, I though it was only the quest from the library that had to be done.///I guess I must do the game all over again. +::biggrin +::O_o +:oops:
Life is full of surprises enjoy it as long as you can!
skippy62
Mercenary

Postby Rabbit » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:48 am

Oh well, I hope you discover some great "new" stuff on your next time through. :)
Rabbit
Mercenary

Return to Millennium 3: Cry Wolf - Help and Questions