Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Castle of Malice question

Castle of Malice question

Postby EmeraldEyez » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Before I continue on with fighting the Dragon...I want to make sure I am doing quests in the right order...(I've already had to start over 2 too many times +::wizard )
So far I have the Key of Malice, Merline has pox, and I've already gotten the map to the Library.
I've read the mage in the Cult of Dragons will cure Merline, and give us a cure for the lady in the church but I've spoken to him right after Merline complained of pox, and he has not offered me a cure. Is there something I need to do before he will cure her, Or do I just go and fight the dragon and come back out and request the cure?
Also what do I need to put on to the throne room chair?! :)

Thanks Emmy!! +::heart
EmeraldEyez
DreamLord of Myst

Re: Castle of Malice question

Postby D-Squall » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:53 pm

About the pox, you accepted the quest to heal the woman in the Church? If yes, then it must be a bug. The guy should give you the medicine if Meriline is poxed. I completed the quest ot heal the woman before fighting the dragon.

The throne room, I don't remember the name of the item. But you find by destryoing a giant door in a area that you need to jump in the castle, in the second area of the castle, go to the extreme right of the screen, you will see a dark area... there you can jump.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Re: Castle of Malice question

Postby EmeraldEyez » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:06 am

Thanks again DS! I got the cure, and have figured out what to do in the treasure room! Now to move on to the dragon +::YAY
EmeraldEyez
DreamLord of Myst

Return to Millennium 3: Cry Wolf - Help and Questions