Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

castle of malice

castle of malice

Postby clear » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:32 pm

what an item should i put in the throne of malice in the chair.i have glorious seal of mazurine.
clear
Adventurer

Re: castle of malice

Postby Tyrellias » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:40 pm

The Cup of Heroes. You need to repair Gravitron to get it in the treasure room.
Tyrellias
Mercenary

Postby clear » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:05 pm

but im already in throne room,gravitron says needs energy to blast the door but i already done it..and where is cup of heroes located?(please reply i +::heart this game and i dont want to be stuck.
clear
Adventurer

Postby flavie » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Where is the castle of malice? is it next to the orcish camp where I've met the professor now gone? for now I'm stuck with barriers and gravitron error. so shall I go at hungry cave?
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:40 pm

flavie wrote:Where is the castle of malice? is it next to the orcish camp where I've met the professor now gone? for now I'm stuck with barriers and gravitron error. so shall I go at hungry cave?

It's not there, if you don't know what to do try using Marine's ''TALK'' Skill
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby flavie » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:44 pm

he says "let's push these orcs out of this land!" I've found some near the 2 arrows next to the Forbidden zone and killed also the Orcish camp.

By the way can we buy Dambledon Bell somewhere , will be useful vs uzah empress.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:54 pm

You can't buy that item, and about the orcs. They are just optional, you're supposed to kill only the ones that are blocking your from entering the Ancient Temple.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby flavie » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:57 pm

so it seems I shall clean hungry cave cos at the ancient temple I'm stuck with barriers and gravitron is "error"
flavie
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Is this your first time at Hungry Cave?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby flavie » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:22 pm

yes I've explored I didn't come all the way up, I've explored at uzah empress cave. I didn't explore all this place yet...
flavie
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:26 pm

So, you're not supposed to fix Gravitron at this part of the game.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby flavie » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:38 pm

I'm going to the castle of Malice.. o I've read gavitron will have to be repaired to blast the door :)

(I hope to find the most expected guilf for reflex points +::YAY
flavie
Explorer

Postby Moddy72 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:05 pm

I have the Malice Key and I need the Cup of Heroes, but where is the treasure room???
Moddy72
Wanderer

Postby flavie » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:42 pm

The Treasure Room is at a bottom right corner which is black! you can jump there to reach the Treasure room. You have just before jumping a "door".
flavie
Explorer

Postby Moddy72 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:05 am

Thanks, found it...but there are some doors we can't go through; all I could get to in there was one chest. Plus I still need the Cup of Heroes!

Edit: Heh, never mind...I figured it out. :D
Moddy72
Wanderer

Next

Return to Millennium 3: Cry Wolf - Help and Questions