Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Can't Beat the Dragon of Malice

Can't Beat the Dragon of Malice

Postby maikeeru » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:10 am

+::surrender I'm wondering how much HP does that *cute dragon have...awww....all the characters on my party were incapacitated on my first fight with that dragon. I used Marine (White Orb and Red Orb + Healing Shower and Potions), Benoit (Slash Hand which actually don't work and PHeal+Potions and Phial), Abu (Morning Star which works BEST as the dragon is weak to MADNESS) and Gravitron (Maddening Axe with an attack power of 1000+) on my party with their levels at 60+ but couldn't seem to slaughter the dragon of malice...I'm just baffled if the dragon can actually be defeated on first encounter with him. HOW MUCH HP DOES HE HAVE at FIRST? when will I be able to win against him, 2nd or 3rd encounter? I actually haven't tried fighting him yet the second time ^^, I'm just making sure that things are going well on my playthrough. I have one last question, I'm playing on Hard Mode and haven't finished the Ancient Library Quest. Not yet done with the Bitter Truth and Take Me Higher...I cannot BORE Marine (unequipped all the battle gears)...I tried using all the 48 Philosophical Pages in hopes that I can BORE her but actually it didn't work so I proceeded to the Dragon of Malice. Now my question, Will i be missing something after I've beaten the dragon leaving the Ancient Library quest uncompleted or will I be able to complete it after beating the dragon??? Also, I finished the Grimoire Chronicles the very first in the ancient library..PLEASE ANSWER ALL MY QUESTION +::Thumbup
maikeeru
Wanderer

Re: Can't Beat the Dragon of Malice

Postby D-Squall » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:14 am

First Battle - Just defend and wait some turns until the battle ends.
Second Battle - Lose
Third Batle - Fight for your life.

About the library, that topic I made in the Useful Information section is very accurate.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:16 am

Do you need to bore her to achieve a quest? I don't remember.
As for the dragon, you can only beat it when
Spoiler: show
Jack is a werewolf
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby maikeeru » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:27 pm

thanks! yep but the philisophical pages didn't work with Marine. I have tried to unequip all her equipment but they didn't seem to work +::sos is there something wrong with the version of the game i'm using? It's V1.0.0.1...I'm playing on Hard Mode and Marine has been promoted to the following: SHIVA, Expert Strength, Expert Resistance, Expert Mind, Expert Speed....
maikeeru
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Save before using, sometimes it doesn't work in the first try.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Return to Millennium 3: Cry Wolf - Help and Questions