Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

sorcerers wand

Re: sorcerers wand

Postby Indinera » Wed May 29, 2013 8:58 am

IMO it's very good on Dee. I learned that updating and therefore replaying parts 3 and 4 lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Gaan » Wed May 29, 2013 12:09 pm

Well I prefer giving it to Marine for mainly 2 reasons. First of all it's too expensive to use Matramasu on a regural basis if it doesn't have its cost reduced by something like the Shumen Runes. And secondly it means you must keep Dee in the party, and I think she's just too squishable to be worth it.

In MM3 where you can still use every piece of equipment available then Abu (always have Abu in your party since when you have completed enough quests with him you have a chance to get an Earth Heart every time you complete an additional quest), Legion (when you get him), Salome, Karine and Benoit (mainly in the beginning), can all help your party more imo.

In MM4 you have tons of hand level ups to do, so personally I prefer having only members of the 13 in my party. And in the special occasions when I choose people outside the 13 then it's Merline that can seriously work wonders (with the proper set up she can make fights with Animal Kings like the Chopper one a walk in the park, or cut by half the time you need to grind Silver Lances if you decide to go down that path).

EDIT: Disregard the first reason, not sure why but I was convinced that only Marine and later her mother could use the runes, but Dee is able as well, as is Salome (giving her a free heal and cure poison) and Abu (giving him free status heals and a 1mp cure KO).
Gaan
Peasant

Postby Alikamou » Fri May 31, 2013 9:28 am

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!!!!! I keep on missing different secret rooms each time I play! LOL Never tried giving the wand to Marine +:::| It's going to be a neat experience LOL
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Fri May 31, 2013 4:17 pm

so many different strategies :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Alikamou » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:38 am

I've finally reached MM3 again and sure would like to know...WHO IS LEGION????? and Where is the "Eye of the Fog" medal? Are they both available in Story mode????? +::O_o
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Gaan » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:36 am

I meant Gravitron. Legion is another very helpful robot, from another very interesting game.

As for the eye of the fog you do get it at story mode as part of quest 11 (you get it from Marcus at the dragon cult). Unfortunately the quest is to give it to someone for 1000 gold, so you cannot both keep it/use it and complete the quest. Fortunately, it leads to the same double promotion as the promotion that doesn't need an item, so you wouldn't be missing that much.
Gaan
Peasant

Postby Alikamou » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:32 pm

*Phew* Good to know! +::biggrin Was hoping to get my near perfect save for MM4 +::biggrin So that is what was in the package! +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Previous

Return to Millennium 3: Cry Wolf - Help and Questions