Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

sorcerers wand

sorcerers wand

Postby Madmar » Sun May 12, 2013 6:59 pm

OK, I have played MM3 twice before and have never found the sorcerers wand. Can someone please tell me where to find it? I am obsessed. +::surrender I am playing normal mode Thanks
Madmar
Explorer

Re: sorcerers wand

Postby Alikamou » Mon May 13, 2013 2:40 am

Got the Sorcerer's Wand in MM4 +::biggrin That's how Dee gets the Mantra??? spell to use when equipped.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Madmar » Mon May 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Thanks Alika and happy birthday, by the way. There is a thread in MM3 for Hungry cave and the person said they had retrieved the sorcerers wand there. I have walked into every wall, checked every crystal, barrel and box and the lava and no wand. I am stumped.
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Alikamou » Mon May 13, 2013 5:27 pm

LOL Can't remember, but if it's the Hungry Caves...did you discover that SR on the bottom of the empty looking cave...arg...think where it was. I'd wander aimlessly trying every nook and cranny, too LOL If not in that one, then it may be the one you need to jump down to get to the tracks...or enroute to pickup Hirado and on to the fortress.

I have to remember to save before entering a new area cause I have the tendency to always reach that 'point of no return' and have to continue onward. Man...not enough save points LOL

Wish I could remember where +::surrender

PS my sister baked a mini 6" diameter 'vanilla' cake in the slow cooker for me +::YAY Got to pig out LOL
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Re: sorcerers wand???

Postby Madmar » Mon May 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Thanks Alika. +::heart
Can anybody provide direction to the sorcerers wand? I am at a loss. +::sos +::sos
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Alikamou » Mon May 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Oooo...just found a save before Dee got the wand! It's enroute to the fortress! (point of no return). So not in those caves but after on the way to the fortress. Whole new area to explore LOL I had saved when I got to the tree for the 'rest stop'
and Dee doesn't have it. Going to go look for Hirado +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Madmar » Mon May 13, 2013 11:00 pm

WOW, THANK YOU. +::kiss
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Alikamou » Tue May 14, 2013 12:42 am

Argggg! not there or at the fortress! So...only other 2 places I can think about is the swamp itself and the dead zone area +::fear

I'm casing out Norman's temple first before I crossover to the east more...just in case LOL
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Madmar » Tue May 14, 2013 11:58 am

It was mentioned in another thread it might be in the swamp. I have been wandering there for some time, too, but no luck so far. I have never had a problem like this and it is making me a little CRAZY!!!
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Alikamou » Tue May 14, 2013 3:32 pm

+::lol It may also be in the chest at Mazurine's (zombieland) +::biggrin I'm checking there. Sheesh Madmar...you just made your very own "QUEST" for MM3 :razz:

Madmar's Quest: What location is the 'Sorcerer's Wand' found? +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Madmar » Tue May 14, 2013 5:53 pm

LOL +::Thumbup I can not believe that I have not found this thing in 3 play throughs. +::fear
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Alikamou » Mon May 20, 2013 5:13 am

+::surrender I'm going through the library first before meeting the dragon, but...I also haven't found it yet either +:::| Madmar...it's weird! +::lol I know I found it in a chest...but WHERE!!!! +::lol +::lol +::lol
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Madmar » Tue May 21, 2013 9:18 pm

I have pretty much given up. I am totally frustrated. I have never had a problem like this.
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Gaan » Mon May 27, 2013 5:54 am

Maybe it's a bit late but I finally found it again. It's at secret room 15, which is located at the end of the first room after the rest tree at the entrails. You can see exactly where here.

Since Matramasu normally is a pretty expensive skill, I'd suggest giving the wand not to Dee but to Marine and have her equip the Shumen Runes as an accessory.

Although you can't see it in the description it drastically reduces the cost of Marine's (or later Mom's) skills, to the point where heal only costs 1 mp and the matramasu costs 4 mp (and with the 4 mp regen each turn by the wand it can both render inns obsolete and make Marine into a potent fighter).
Gaan
Peasant

Postby Madmar » Mon May 27, 2013 7:08 pm

WOW WOW WOW thank you!!! +::heart

I did not blow up the fortress so I went back and got the wand. Thank you Gaan.
Madmar
Explorer

Next

Return to Millennium 3: Cry Wolf - Help and Questions