Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Midnight's Blessing

Re: New RPG: Midnight's Blessing

Postby Indinera » Sat May 16, 2015 3:11 pm

I've forwarded it to the dev.
But if it doesn't occur all the time, it will be a bit difficult to fix... +::Dunno
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby blitzen » Sat May 16, 2015 7:08 pm

johnboy412000 wrote:Well what can i say this is one awesome game. The fights were very tough.Great graphics.Game play as a whole was very entertaining and good value for money.I loved all the characters didn't really have a favorite.Music was unique especially the bit in Dracular's castle.Very spooky indeed.Not sure if i did all the side quests or not it could have done with a side quest list in the main part.Leaves me wondering if there will be a 2nd part to this game in the future. +::YAY +::YAY +::clap

You finished the whole game in one day? How many hours of play did you get?
blitzen
Bard

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun May 17, 2015 10:41 am

No it took me id say a few days to finish.It was released on Aveyond's website in April. About 22 hours actual game play :)
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby Unoa » Sun May 17, 2015 11:24 pm

How much HP does Millaq have (Seething God, the one frozen in crystal in sewers)? After battling her well over half an hour and damaging her more than 10-15k I just quit the game, I think there must be a bug or something, she doesn't die, she doesn't fight, all she does is defend. +::Zzzz I don't have Sidni in my team any longer (she already been kidnapped).

Also, I'm stuck in Drowc. I dug all up, talked to everyone, can't open the farm door in left upper corner and when get to the large building it says there is no door handle but has some opening that fits whatever.
Unoa
Peasant

Postby Valdy » Mon May 18, 2015 1:21 pm

I played the whole demo, and enjoyed what I have played so far. However, I didn't get the game because of the lack of choices. It would have been nice if the Options would have had separate sliders for music and sounds, to name just one option available in many RPGs. Most of the time I like listening to the music, but I prefer to turn it down a little. Also, and this is the main reason I won't buy the game, there are no difficulty modes.

Now, what surprised me was that there were no fighting scenes in the demo. And I read over at Aveyond Kingdom that the battles were quite difficult - even the normal ones. That's not for me. And that's why I prefer to choose Easy mode in a game. I love RPGs, but I just don't care all that much for the fighting scenes.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon May 18, 2015 1:55 pm

Thanks for your feedback?
Have you tried the latest games of mine, like Elendia Ceus or The Tale of a Common Man? Both have very strong stories and difficulty choices. ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby ShadetheMystic » Mon May 18, 2015 11:33 pm

Unoa wrote:How much HP does Millaq have (Seething God, the one frozen in crystal in sewers)? After battling her well over half an hour and damaging her more than 10-15k I just quit the game, I think there must be a bug or something, she doesn't die, she doesn't fight, all she does is defend. +::Zzzz I don't have Sidni in my team any longer (she already been kidnapped).

Also, I'm stuck in Drowc. I dug all up, talked to everyone, can't open the farm door in left upper corner and when get to the large building it says there is no door handle but has some opening that fits whatever.

Millaq has 12K HP, and is immune to all status attacks and healed by elemental attacks (so no fire magic, no Soul Rend, and watch what weapons you use.) The best bet is get Sidni, bring along Juices that increase attack and defense, and spam Spartan Umbrella.

The key to the Yskonivitch farmhouse is located inside the ruined house just to the left of where Death was standing when you first entered the town. There's a false wall you can walk under, the key is a little hard to see but it is there. You'll find the door handle to the castle inside the farmhouse.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby Valdy » Tue May 19, 2015 12:33 am

Indinera wrote:Thanks for your feedback?
Have you tried the latest games of mine, like Elendia Ceus or The Tale of a Common Man? Both have very strong stories and difficulty choices. ^^

I am not sure it was supposed to be feedback. I just wanted to voice my own opinion about this game. I have noticed that most regular gamers give glorious reviews for every game (I very rarely see criticism), which led me to believe that most gamers seem to be very happy with every aspect of the games, which I am not always.

And I own "The Tale of a Common Man", which is also one of my favourite games.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Tue May 19, 2015 7:47 am

You should get Elendia Ceus too. ^^

BTW very nice avatar, forgot to say it the other time. Goes will with mine xD
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby blitzen » Tue May 19, 2015 7:14 pm

johnboy412000 wrote:No it took me id say a few days to finish.It was released on Aveyond's website in April. About 22 hours actual game play :)

Oh, LOL, of course! Silly me. I'm about 10 hours in now, myself. Good game so far! :)

Although I agree with Vald that the music is too loud at times. I've had to turn the volume down when playing which means I can't hear other sound effects either, which is a shame.

I don't think the battles have been too hard so far, except the wolves near the beginning. You really just have to avoid those until you have leveled up a bit and have Brenna in your party.
blitzen
Bard

Postby Valdy » Wed May 20, 2015 1:34 am

blitzen wrote:
I don't think the battles have been too hard so far, except the wolves near the beginning. You really just have to avoid those until you have leveled up a bit and have Brenna in your party.

Thank you very much for that info, blitzen. Over at Aveyond I saw people saying that the fights were too hard. And because there were no fights at all in the demo, I wasn't able to judge for myself what was coming my way.

I will wait and see what other gamers say about the fights. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby littlebro » Wed May 20, 2015 1:47 am

I agree that the wolves are a bit over-powered for the beginning, but the rest seem to be okay. Not a walk in the park, but not impossible either. Just avoid the wolves until you've levelled up a bit.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Valdy » Wed May 20, 2015 3:45 am

Thank you, littlebro. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Unoa » Wed May 20, 2015 4:32 pm

ShadetheMystic, you're my savior! +:oops: thanks!

And now I'm stuck in Dracula's castle, where's the key that opens some white safe in a castle room with charred bed and crib (presumably where Monica was born?). Found all of the organ keys.
Last edited by Unoa on Wed May 20, 2015 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unoa
Peasant

Postby blitzen » Wed May 20, 2015 5:43 pm

Can anyone tell me where to find the fourth god? I have found three:
Spoiler: show
the one at the temple in the Great Divide, the one in the Milo dungeon, and the one in Sidni's cellar.
Just need that last one before I start the final part of the game. Thanks! ;)
blitzen
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers