Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Characters?

Re: Characters?

Postby puzzled » Fri May 07, 2010 7:15 am

I bet Hondler is really Herasia because they both start with H. And Guidibba is really Guanidia because it starts with G.

Guanidia is a shapechanger and Guidibba looks like of like a blob, and Herasia has the perfect disguise as a cat - who would think he's a big bad wolf +::biggrin
puzzled
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Fri May 07, 2010 7:19 am

puzzled wrote:I bet Hondler is really Herasia because they both start with H. And Guidibba is really Guanidia because it starts with G.

Guanidia is a shapechanger and Guidibba looks like of like a blob, and Herasia has the perfect disguise as a cat - who would think he's a big bad wolf +::biggrin

makes perfect sense +::O_o +::whistle
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby CEMF » Fri May 07, 2010 5:15 pm

If random stop the great commendanter,is there a possibility to born an evil villain to threaten the lives of random and your friends? :)
CEMF
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Fri May 07, 2010 6:02 pm

CEMF wrote:If random stop the great commendanter,is there a possibility to born an evil villain to threaten the lives of random and your friends? :)

like who?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Fri May 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Dunno, maybe some enemies from long time ago, like some of Laxius Power +::O_o
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby CEMF » Fri May 07, 2010 10:18 pm

D-Squall wrote:Dunno, maybe some enemies from long time ago, like some of Laxius Power +::O_o

+::Thumbup
CEMF
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby puzzled » Sat May 08, 2010 12:14 am

I haven't finished LF2 yet, but I have a new theory on the GC based on what happened in chapter 7.

A couple questions were raised in the main plot

1) what is GC? a god? human? demon
2) why did GC pick adretana?
3) what's this crypt in the throne room with adretana's history?

My theory is this

Xander is the GC.

Why? Because Xander is related to Julian if you talked to people in the fighter guild. The GC is somehow related to Adretana - that's why he picked this place to attack, and it also will probably link to the history under Adretana.

My guess is that the GC is just a human. The reason he can't be a demon is because Onyx was unable to detect it, and also earlier Walz says he was looking for a certain kind of energy and he couldn't detect it either (walz talked a lot about laxius energy before, so he's probably talking about this again).

It makes sense if Xander is related to Adretana, he must have a grudge or something that's why he's after it as GC.
puzzled
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Sat May 08, 2010 1:14 am

Doesn't he picked Adretana cause Adretana is a big town and by destroying her would make a impression to the rest of the Deport.

AND because Arvendel, his most powerfull temple was close to Adretana?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby puzzled » Sat May 08, 2010 3:29 am

But the comments said that there are many big towns scattered out in the deport, they were wondering why did the GC pick this one that's so far off to the side.

I just blitzed to the ending without doing any more sidequests so I found out the ending, it's very interesting indeed. The GC has far superior science, so he probably isn't a god at all, just has huge technology. He can sense gods so that is very interesting, maybe he dissected a god and fused the brain cells or something to get his "altered brain cells."

I don't think my theory is right though, it probably isn't xander. It doesn't sound like the GC is from the deport at all, he has foreign technology. He's probably some space alien fooling around.

But I bet you anything that the GC doesn't matter in the big scheme of things. I think the entire LF series is trying to distract us from the true demons by putting the GC as the big enemy, when he's really not. Bet you anything LF3 will end in the true demons coming just like they did in LP3 and eating everyone for breakfast. The next saga will be all about the true demons. LF series is just a big distraction lol.
puzzled
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Sat May 08, 2010 10:36 am

IMO GC is just GC, he's just himself +::lol
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby puzzled » Sat May 08, 2010 3:08 pm

I think so too, we just don't know a few things

1) where is he?
2) who is working for him?
3) does he even matter because true demons have no allegiance to anyone?
puzzled
Explorer

Postby jyarceus1993 » Sat May 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Whoa whoa whoa whoa!!!TIME OUT!!!!That IS a really a lot of guessing.....and who knows some of it maybe true(if not,no problem!!)Why dont we just wait for the game to be released?(I HATE WAITING!!) :)
Spoiler: show

La shai'a waqi'on motlaq bal kollon momken-Altair
jyarceus1993
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Indinera » Sat May 08, 2010 3:19 pm

2) Hondler, Guidibba, Balt etc. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby puzzled » Mon May 10, 2010 6:55 am

The GC must be in space. It's the best explanation - we know he has advanced technology. We know he's confident no one can strike him back, and space is pretty hard to hit. We know he can see everything going on, so he probably has telescopes/satellites. If you look closely at the scenery during his cutscenes, you see that his window is full of stars and black areas - which is consistent with space. His ability to control the meteor probably has to do with being in space. The reason why he's so rich and can hire everyone is probably because he can create gold with his advanced technology.

We also know we'll be going back to the modern science institute in LF3, and I bet you anything they will tell you they saw some weird new planet or star and it's really the GCs base and they will send you on a shuttle to go up there.

Well either that or he's underseas and we will send a 2 man strike team of marylis and petula to save us from the GC. +::biggrin
puzzled
Explorer

Postby jyarceus1993 » Mon May 10, 2010 7:26 am

Maybe the GC is in another dimension?or he himself is a true demon?I think GC and Yveen have something in common.But who knows except Indinera......?

La shai'a waqi'on motlaq bal kollon momken-Altair
jyarceus1993
DreamLord of Myst

PreviousNext

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions