Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Dragon Slayer rank

Dragon Slayer rank

Postby Pranav12 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:05 am

Which character gets the dragon Slayer rank from Balladine atTownsquare weopon tower/guild of tower. What do we need to do for that.

I'm stuck there can anyone please help .!!
Pranav12
Wanderer

Re: Dragon Slayer rank

Postby Pranav12 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:43 am

Anyone has any idea?
Pranav12
Wanderer

Re: Dragon Slayer rank

Postby Kale » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:25 am

I haven't played LF3 yet, so I passed over this question initially thinking I wouldn't know the answer, but I dug through some old posts about the 3000 gold skill Balladine teaches called "Dragon Tomb". It requires 1000ST, 700RS, 580SP, 500MN, and a high guild rank to actually learn it. If you're getting the phrase "...cant see anyone for this spell", you need a character that can learn it to have higher stats perhaps?

As far as getting your guild rank high enough to actually learn it; that was possible back in LF1, so I'd refer to the LF1, chapter 4 walkthrough: viewtopic.php?p=15013#p15013

I'm not sure which quests specifically raise your rank anymore, but I want to say that: Promote Guild (Q85), Pull Out Sword (Q97), and Talk to Fire Mage (Q98) were the important ones. Kill Ghost (Q83) might also be related as well? Assuming any of those quests can still be completed in LF3? (Or new additional ones were added in LF3?)

-----------------------------

Of note, there was a bug in older versions of the game where pulling out the sword again from Q97 would reset your guild rank, but I think it also allowed you to go back and redo Q98 with the fire mage again, to raise your rank back up to where it should be. You may have run into an issue with that bug finally cropping up in LF3 perhaps? I couldn't say for sure.

At least double check that those three quests are indeed complete by running through the steps again in case that jostles the game triggers to where they should be.
Kale
Explorer

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions