Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Undead guild

Undead guild

Postby txmimi » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:31 pm

I've been inside Random's body and healed his virus and am tidying up loose ends before going back on the main quest. The walkthrough says to go to the undead guild, where there'll be a white package just inside the door and a red chest in the back. I'm not seeing either of those. Any tips?
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: Undead guild

Postby Seraphus » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:24 pm

txmimi wrote:I've been inside Random's body and healed his virus and am tidying up loose ends before going back on the main quest. The walkthrough says to go to the undead guild, where there'll be a white package just inside the door and a red chest in the back. I'm not seeing either of those. Any tips?

Wendala needs to have completed 30 quests for this.
You can get there through the Guild of the Wanderer, though.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby txmimi » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:08 pm

At this point, Wendala has completed 84 quests, so why is there still no white package or red chest in the undead guild?
txmimi
Mercenary

Postby Kale » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:30 pm

The presents are actually inside Wendala's house, rather than the Undead Guild itself. In the Eastern District (Same place as the Guild of Wanderer), one of the bottom-right houses can only be entered if Wendala is in your active party. You can find the invite and gain early access to the Undead Guild in LF1, if Wendala completes 30+ quests. Presents accrue there over time, or perhaps are related to her rising Quest Complete total? I'm not 100% sure.

Be aware that at least one present , isn't actually a present so you may want to save your game first.
Kale
Explorer

Postby txmimi » Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:42 pm

Thank you for this clarification! I knew she had a house, but couldn't find it for anything!
txmimi
Mercenary

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions