Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Escaping Titanic

Escaping Titanic

Postby txmimi » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:22 pm

My characters are fleeing Titanic trying to make it to the Institute. Does anyone have maps of the route they need to take? I'm doing my best to follow the written instructions in the walkthrough, but having no success after finding the yellow flowers for Cocka to eat.
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: Escaping Titanic

Postby Kale » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:38 am

After eating the 3x 5000XP flowers:

You go up one screen, to return to the small cliff-side area.
You go left one screen, to return to the medium sized area with an orc fortress.
You go up one screen, to reach the large open area.
You go up one screen, to reach an area with a tent kinda in the middle-leftish area.
You go right one screen, to the final area:

In the final area, you make your way to the right side of the screen. You have to take the middle pathway leading right. (The top pathway, up the cliff, dead-ends with two mammoth enemies. The bottom pathway dead-ends with one mammoth enemy) Jump over the log that has the blue arrow when you reach it, and it's only a bit more to the right from there.

If you still can't find it, I can throw a partial map together, but this area isn't too bad compared to the Aliener bit earlier. Any side areas it does have, all immediately dead-end and send you back to the main route forward.

------------------------

Some extra notes the walkthrough missed or abbreviated if you’re interested:

There is a pink plant on the first screen the chase starts, just up the stairway that gives Cocka a whopping +200RS. (I'm assuming you can only eat it with Cocka in the party, and the walkthrough just missed it because they checked it later w/o Cocka in the party?)

On the final screen with the log, there is a plant with a Red Pimento. It is a bit to the right, after the log jump. It looks like you can’t get this later, so you may want to grab it now.

Finally, Angelina gains ST equal to the number of times she blasted the Titanic away when you reach the end. There is a minimum of +4ST for four encounter, and a maximum of +35ST for 35+ encounters. (There is a small chance that Angelina won’t blast it away, and the fight essentially soft-locks. So save your game occasionally if you are interested in this boost)
Kale
Explorer

Postby txmimi » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:34 pm

Thanks for this set of directions, but I'm afraid I still just cover the same areas over and over without finding an area with a tent or the pit I'm supposed to jump over.

I leave the screen with the flowers Cocka ate to the west (only way to go.) When I get to the next screen and go up, I don't find any way to go left.

So I go west from the scene with the flowers and pass through the first area after that, and go up the next possible place. Again, I don't find any way to go left. And I've passed up the orc fortress.

Sigh. . .
txmimi
Mercenary

Postby Kale » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:36 pm

Here, this will get you to the final screen with the log, you'll likely need to zoom in:

Kale
Explorer

Postby txmimi » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:33 am

Thank you! I appreciate your taking the time to make those maps! Onward and upward now!
txmimi
Mercenary

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions