Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Using zombie tears?

Using zombie tears?

Postby txmimi » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:49 pm

I've searched the forum for info about using zombie tears on someone but haven't found anything specific. I understand the character needs to be dead. Is exhaustion the same as dead? Any help?
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: Using zombie tears?

Postby Kale » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:30 am

As far as I am aware the only requirement to use a Zombie Tear is to be at 0HP. Aka Exhausted.

The only issue I could think of, if it’s not working, is that it may not stack with another buff and the effect is being canceled out?
Kale
Explorer

Postby txmimi » Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:07 pm

My main question was whether exhaustion counted as being dead. I successfully used them on a character. I assume the zombified character then must "die" again in order to get un-zombified?
txmimi
Mercenary

Postby Kale » Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 pm

As far as I am aware, the ’Exhaustion’ status effect is synonymous with having 0HP, or being dead. Any time a character is put at 0HP by any means, they gain the Exhaustion status effect and are considered dead.

A Zombie Tear can only be used on a character with 0HP (Exhausted), and essentially acts like any other revival item/spell, but with the side effect of inflicting Zombification on the revived target.

Being reduced to 0HP again (Exhausted) will cause the Zombification status to be removed, yes. Most (all?) status effects are removed upon a character death, in general. It was also possible to buy some Pure Tear items from Gladenmore in LF1, which can remove the Zombification status effect outright. There may be other items that can remove it as well.
Kale
Explorer

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions