Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Orb of value

Orb of value

Postby txmimi » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:34 pm

Apparently I didn't get Orb of value in LF II. . . at least it's not in my inventory. Is it still possible to get it in LF III as I near the end? Is the post-orb training really amazing?
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: Orb of value

Postby Kale » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:52 pm

The Orb of Value is part of Quest 106. The guy standing off to the left in the Art Guild gives you the quest to deliver it to Xavier in the East District item shop. It’s generally considered best to keep the orb, since the only reward for completing the quest is a rather paltry amount of gold. The quest itself may still be active and available in LF3, if you were to try talking to the man in the Art Guild. If you already completed Quest 106 in the previous games by giving the Orb of Value to Xavier, I don’t know of any way to retrieve it.

The reward for collecting all 6 orbs is +3Lv to the four active party members, and +11MP to your entire roster. The +3Lv can be useful to help the weakest party members complete the Petro Arena, or for characters that have very high level requirements to learn their final spell. The +11MP is mostly redundant by that point in the game.
Kale
Explorer

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions