Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Where is the warehouse tunnel?

Where is the warehouse tunnel?

Postby txmimi » Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:10 pm

I'm stuck again...step 65 of the walkthrough says exit satellite control area completely then return to the warehouse tunnel. i have no idea where that is or how to get there. I've tried all the paths around me but none go to the warehouse tunnel. sadly the maps in the official guide arent any help. Can someone help?
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: Where is the warehouse tunnel?

Postby Kale » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:43 pm

The Warehouse Tunnel is the room that is very long left to right, but is not very tall. The majority of the various Satellite Rooms only have one exit at the bottom of the screen. (With the exception of one side room, that has a single exit on the right side of the room instead) You just keep taking the one exit from each screen, heading downwards usually, until you reach the tunnel. If you end up in the research area (Keep an eye on the room name that pops up when you enter each new screen), turn back, that’s the wrong way.
Kale
Explorer

Postby txmimi » Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:41 am

Kale, thanks for bailing me out once again! It took a while, but I am moving along.
txmimi
Mercenary

Postby Kale » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:43 am

Congrats. You're getting close! +::YAY
Kale
Explorer

Postby txmimi » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:01 pm

Oh. My. Word. What a difficult game! And I played it on easy! I am not a veteran "gamer", and barely a "gamer" at all, since I am of. . . ahem. . . a certain age. I do enjoy turn-based games, because my reflexes are not so quick any more, plus turn-based ones are stressful enough! +::lol I admire the complexity of the storyline for this series and having a multitude of characters was very interesting. I know I wouldn't have finished level I or II and especially III without the walkthroughs and these forums. So thank you to those who wrote the walkthroughs and to all who helped me on the forum.
txmimi
Mercenary

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions