Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Dragon Daughter

Re: New RPG: Dragon Daughter

Postby MerryX » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:58 am

Hi Anima,
Checking if I'm supposed to be able to reach the chest in desert 3 and fight the enemy? I can't see any way up onto that plateau. It's just outside the Underground Passage: 1F on the right side of the screen.

Currently about 9 hours in and up to Level 21 for all characters.
MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Anima » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:00 am

MerryX wrote:
Anima wrote:Hi MerryX,
The third only gets available after you return to Path of Ruin once you have defeated all three Fallen Dragons. Have you done that? If you have defeated them, return to where you first found Damathos, and then you will be able to move on to the third town.
Let me know if that helps.
I hope you are enjoying the game!

Thanks, Anima, it did help. I thought that was where the 3rd dragon was but found the Skytower Mountains above the Boat shed +:oops: So, I'm back on track +::Thumbup

Yes, I am enjoying the game. I think it's actually getting better as I go along :)
MerryX

I am very happy to hear that! Please let me know your full thoughts when you finish the game.

MerryX wrote:Hi Anima,
Checking if I'm supposed to be able to reach the chest in desert 3 and fight the enemy? I can't see any way up onto that plateau. It's just outside the Underground Passage: 1F on the right side of the screen.

Currently about 9 hours in and up to Level 21 for all characters.
MerryX

You can get there by heading to the east exit in Desert 2, you will be able to behind the construction and get the chest.
Anima
Bard

Postby Nestalgic » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:40 pm

MerryX wrote:
Anima wrote:Hi MerryX,
The third only gets available after you return to Path of Ruin once you have defeated all three Fallen Dragons. Have you done that? If you have defeated them, return to where you first found Damathos, and then you will be able to move on to the third town.
Let me know if that helps.
I hope you are enjoying the game!

Thanks, Anima, it did help. I thought that was where the 3rd dragon was but found the Skytower Mountains above the Boat shed +:oops: So, I'm back on track +::Thumbup

Yes, I am enjoying the game. I think it's actually getting better as I go along :)
MerryX

I thought there was a dragon there too!
I like how open the game gets after a certain point, finding the locations for yourself is quite the feeling.
Nestalgic
Peasant

Postby MerryX » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:44 am

Hi Anima and other successful players,

Any tips on how to win the final battle? I have tried a few times and failed miserably +:oops: He keeps stealing either all my HP or MP!!! +::surrender

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby JBanner » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:06 am

I had a hard time with the boss as well, but since I fought every battle there was to be fought I think was quite levelled up by the time of the last battle, I guess that helped me a bit.
JBanner
Peasant

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers