Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Untold Story

Re: New RPG: Untold Story

Postby MerryX » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:54 pm

Hi Del,
I have the same error as Zulukat in both the haunted houses - "Unable to find file Graphics/Battlebacks/Haunted House". I managed to skirt around the enemies and grab the treasure chests but could not fight them as the game spat me out +::cry

Additionally, I need some tips on how to reach the other side of the poisonous lake in the creepy forest - there is a chest there I can't get to - plus a couple of cave entrances (one with the axe and skulls outside) I can't find in the cave tunnels +::surrender
And...yes, I am having another problem finding my way to another section of the Javelin and engine rooms. There is an enemy and chest across the way and I can't find a way through to that area despite knocking on all the walls and apparent buttons! So it seems I can't complete the quest until I do?
I am feeling a bit embarrassed but I have hunted for a while so figured it was time to call for help +::sos
MerryX +:oops:
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Del » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:20 am

ZuluKat and MerryX, this has been fixed and the game will be updated shortly, I will let you know here when it's available.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:29 am

The game has been updated! :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:35 am

Del wrote:The game has been updated! :)

Hi Del,

I still can't seem to progress in the game beyond the Javelin dungeon - the quest log remains unchanged about finding the Javelin. I have but I can't seem to find where to go in there. The update changed where the two chests were down the stairs but I can't find any other openings? +::sos
I know it must be possible as JBanner said they finished the game!

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Del » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:10 pm

Hi MerryX, this is entirely my fault. I accidentally changed something I shouldn't have and that is why you couldn't progress. Try now, please, there will be a bridge waiting for you. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:55 pm

Del wrote:Hi MerryX, this is entirely my fault. I accidentally changed something I shouldn't have and that is why you couldn't progress. Try now, please, there will be a bridge waiting for you. :)

Thank you so much, Del. I will get up right now (it’s 5:55 am) and get going +::YAY
MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:06 pm

SUCCESS - I've just finished...what a difference a little bridge makes +::biggrin The Javelin dungeon was waaay bigger than I was led to believe +::lol

Finished the game in just under 10 hours with the team levelled up to Level 35-36. Overall I would recommend this game - the story line pulls you along, although the beginning was a bit of a shock and very sad. Stupid family politics +::grrr

I was interested that the Cleric, Gallus, seemed more prominent in the story and the game title page. I liked his skills - healing and attack - so he was my favourite. In saying that, the game is about the story, love and betrayal and the search for the 3 treasures and not so much on character development. The dungeons were good to explore and the battles were not difficult.

Thanks, Del +::Thumbup I'll be looking forward to the next one...

MerryX :)
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:45 am

MerryX wrote:SUCCESS - I've just finished...what a difference a little bridge makes +::biggrin The Javelin dungeon was waaay bigger than I was led to believe +::lol

Finished the game in just under 10 hours with the team levelled up to Level 35-36. Overall I would recommend this game - the story line pulls you along, although the beginning was a bit of a shock and very sad. Stupid family politics +::grrr

I was interested that the Cleric, Gallus, seemed more prominent in the story and the game title page. I liked his skills - healing and attack - so he was my favourite. In saying that, the game is about the story, love and betrayal and the search for the 3 treasures and not so much on character development. The dungeons were good to explore and the battles were not difficult.

Thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoyed it.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Del » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:48 pm

MerryX wrote:SUCCESS - I've just finished...what a difference a little bridge makes +::biggrin The Javelin dungeon was waaay bigger than I was led to believe +::lol

Thank you very much for your feedback, MerryX, I am really happy that you have enjoyed the game! :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:12 pm

I need help, where are the three treasure islands? I have found several treasures but i dont know if they are the three treasures!
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby polarbr » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:53 am

I'm enjoying the game, but can't access the island that looks like a desert with with mountains. It's in the lower right hand corner in the world map.
And I'm disappointed that I can't equip anyone with the High Commander's Ring. Are we supposed to use that? And what are the other special items we're looking for? Is one the Ifrit Ring? I'm missing one more ring and I think it's on this island I can't access.

I'm also interested in knowing what's up in the Widow's castle. There's a glowing mirror that says I can see someone on the other side of it, and that person is saying "don't let him know you're here". Who are they talking about? And there's a book on a small table that list the 4 sections of the library, but then there's nothing relating to those sections anywhere. What am I missing?

Please help!
polarbr
Wanderer

Postby Del » Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:59 am

MONCHA5 wrote:I need help, where are the three treasure islands? I have found several treasures but i dont know if they are the three treasures!

The treasures are located in the Ancient Tunnels, the Grand Canyon and in the Widow's Castle. They are to be found in the last room of each of those dungeons. Once you find them, there will be a scene in the Ship, now you have to find a hermit that will point you to the next step. That you can do by going in the island to the northeast, you will find him by crossing a dungeon called Spiralling Grotto.

polarbr wrote:I'm enjoying the game, but can't access the island that looks like a desert with with mountains. It's in the lower right hand corner in the world map.
And I'm disappointed that I can't equip anyone with the High Commander's Ring. Are we supposed to use that? And what are the other special items we're looking for? Is one the Ifrit Ring? I'm missing one more ring and I think it's on this island I can't access.

I'm also interested in knowing what's up in the Widow's castle. There's a glowing mirror that says I can see someone on the other side of it, and that person is saying "don't let him know you're here". Who are they talking about? And there's a book on a small table that list the 4 sections of the library, but then there's nothing relating to those sections anywhere. What am I missing?

Please help!

I am happy to hear you're enjoying the game, polarbr! :)

You can access that island by the one clear spot in the south, it's the only place where you can dock on it, however, you can only access the locations there after you meet with the Hermit. Have you done that?

The High Commander's Ring is a key item, so it is not for equipping.

The information you described in the Widow's Castle are just backstory info, to give the dungeon more of a haunted place fell and to disorient you, for the same reason.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby jincyk » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:07 pm

I'm wandering around the desert island and cannot progress. I see a tunnel entrance below and to the left but cannot get to it. (I cleared the first cave.) What am I missing?

Never mind--found it
jincyk
Explorer

Postby polarbr » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:33 pm

jincyk - where did you find away into the Valley of the Dead? I'm trying and trying, but can't find the path to proceed. This is the second section on the desert island.
Thanks for any hints! I'm going crazy!

Got it! That little sparkle is hard to see for these old eyes.
polarbr
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers