Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

short cut keys windows 10

short cut keys windows 10

Postby anu rulz » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:59 pm

Hi all,
Is there any way to change music volume and check number of quests for each character in LF3 while using WIndows 10 please? LF2 had "options" in the menu but its not there for LF3, and I have the latest version from the website.
F8 gives me projection shortcuts for the laptop and F1 mutes everything. I would like to have some different music on while grinding lol. And also check how many quests each character has completed, esp for non verbal characters who dont give the number of quests on quest completion. Thanks.
anu rulz
Bard

Re: short cut keys windows 10

Postby Kale » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:18 pm

I’m not aware that LF3 has a volume slider, or a way to cycle different music per say. You can use the Windows “Volume Mixer” to adjust the volume of it indirectly though. Left click the ^ button on the Windows taskbar, right click on the volume icon, then left click volume mixer. Then you can just play your own music on the side.
As for checking the number of quest completes, there isn’t a great solution that I know of:

You can check the “Top 10” in the menu, but that’ll only cover your highest performing members. You could focus quest completes on to the characters that don’t speak; until they appear on that list.

If you’ve found the Secret Guild, there is a person there that gives you a small reward for getting a specific number of quest completions. (I think 10 or 15?) It won’t directly tell you how many quest completions you have, but you can manually keep track of who has gotten that reward as having (10-15+?) quest completions.

Lastly, beating the game gives you a bunch of character statistics, which I think included quest completions. So you would at least know what each character managed at the very end.
Kale
Explorer

Postby anu rulz » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:36 pm

Thanks so much Kale (and also for your lovely updates to the walkthroughs btw). I got the music sorted, yay! But I dont have a Top 10 in the menu :-(, it was there in LF2 but not in LF3. I only have item, skills, equip, status, save and end game. I did get the latest version of the game just in case as well. I havent gone to the Secret guild yet, still grinding in Chap 9, but will use that defintely when I do. Thanks so much again! I have returned to the forum after many years but the players are still the most wonderful bunch of helpful people..
anu rulz
Bard

Postby Kale » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:08 pm

I think some of the menu options are locked until Chapter 10. (Supposedly they are grayed out until then?) I'm not sure if they unlock immediately upon reaching chapter 10, or perhaps once Random steps up as party leader again?

Glad to hear it. This has always been a great community indeed.
Kale
Explorer

Postby anu rulz » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:36 pm

I dont have the Top 10 in the menu unfortunately. Will wait for the secret guild! thanks for that Kale.
anu rulz
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:36 pm

anu rulz wrote:I dont have the Top 10 in the menu unfortunately. Will wait for the secret guild! thanks for that Kale.

That is weird. The Party, Options and Top 10 were always in the main menu in the latest version.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby anu rulz » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:30 pm

D-Squall wrote:
anu rulz wrote:I dont have the Top 10 in the menu unfortunately. Will wait for the secret guild! thanks for that Kale.

That is weird. The Party, Options and Top 10 were always in the main menu in the latest version.

Thanks D-Squall. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. got the options and top 10 now. all sorted!
anu rulz
Bard

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions