Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Removing slow

Removing slow

Postby txmimi » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:40 pm

How do I remove the slow status from my characters? Sleeping at the inn doesn't do it, and I don't have anything in my inventory for it.
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: Removing slow

Postby D-Squall » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:10 pm

Try K.O. on any your characters to see if the effect wears off. Wendala's Sariis Touch or one of Brussian's bite skills.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:29 pm

I remember there being at least one state, and I'm not sure it was slow, that I needed to engage in battle to get rid of. So everytime the state was applied outside of battle, I'd just dash outside of town to get into a minor fight and then dash right back into town. The slow state is one of those states that's supposed to be removed after a battle, so it's worth a try.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Kale » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:59 pm

I believe Lady JJ is correct, that slow should wear off after battle usually.

Some areas in the game will apply the slow effect constantly though; typically wet or cold areas. You may need to leave the wet/cold area first, and then fighting a single battle should clear the condition away. I believe the Thermo Suit and/or the Thermo Suit 1.2 will also stave off the slow condition even while you're in the cold area causing it.
Kale
Explorer

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions