Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Save file?

Re: Save file?

Postby debhi » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Oops that's right she has windows 7 now. That is the instructions I sent her via e-mail.......dah......I must be sleeping
Spoiler: show

debhi
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby AuntIggy » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Got it! Thanks debhi and Titaness! +::Dance
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby SbN » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:27 pm

If you're interested, until Patojonas releases his perfect savefile, I have a sub-perfect savefile which features:

- 99 Crystal Pears and some other permanent HP boosters (which means a huge reserve of over 500 HP ready to use for any of the heroes)
- other permanent stats boosters unconsumed
- plenty of weapons and equipment, including all types of the ultimate "Vahla" weapons
- Random at level 94, Petula at level 90, all other characters, except the new ones (Broff, Alexandra, Cindy and Fierce) in their 70's or early 80's, the new ones in their 40's or 50's
- all characters well equipped (you may unequip them though)
- 8 Omega Budons (I haven't used any of them during the 2nd Alexandra's dream - zombified Petula at level 90 equipped with Vahla Bromium Claws, Gorgonium Skin and so, was strong enough to handle the Abyssal Lamias)
- 12 ArenA wins (all except Luciana who refuses to attend the ArenA, and the characters which either died before the ArenA was opened, or joined after Luci became an irremovable member of the party)
- all quests mentioned in the walkthrough succesfully resolved
- over 90000 GP (enough to buy some healing items or a single piece of some special equipment, I just hope there won't be any store similar to the "Vahla" blacksmith where one would need about 200000 GP early in LF 3)

In case you wanted to level up the new characters or re-equip some of the heroes, I saved the game right before the ending, so you could visit the gardens, otherwise talk to Odeon to finish LF 2 and to make an export file for LF 3.

The download link is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?701rmr4rodh8b17
SbN
Bard

Postby zheqianin » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:19 am

thanks for the link,SbN +::clap that's so amazing and helpful +::clap
zheqianin
Bounty Hunter

Needing Help since..

Postby zeldagal » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:29 am

I have a new computer (with win7 ultimate) to which I have downloaded LF 2 and I need to know how to put my saved data files from the old computer ( OS XP Pro ) into the game (having saved data to an external hard drive) on the new computer’s LF2. If there isn’t a way to do it, I am not going to buy LF3, as I don’t want to play the first two games over again. I obviously had played LF and imported everything when LF2 came into being and saved my data waiting for LF3. My mind just isn’t functioning and I need HELP! +::cry Any +::wizard able to help me?
zeldagal
Mercenary

Postby bodeia » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:00 am

most save files are usually stored in the following places:

Vista/Windows 7: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\gamename
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\gamename

i.e. on my Win7 laxius force II save folder is C:\Users\jo\AppData\Roaming\laxiusforceII

If i remember rightly though these folders are usually hidden so you need to set your folder option to view hidden

Vista/Win7
Control Panel ->Appearance and Personalization and select folder options and a popup box appears from this select "view tab" in the list of advanced setting click "show hiddend files, folders and drive", apply and ok

For XP
from explorer if I remember rightly select "Tools -> Folder Options -> 'View' Tab -> Show hidden files or folders".
Be careful if you make a woman cry because God counts her tears
Woman came out of a man's rib
Not from his feet to be walked on
Not from his head to be superior but from the side to be equal
Under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be loved
bodeia
Ranger

Postby Bolagrius » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi there^^. I'd like to request a save file of LF1 from the beginning of chapter 3 or beginning of chapter 4 and I want all quests done, all characters and optionally the items collected along the journey. And I tried Pato's file and is the best, but I don't like having high lvl characters so soon ( I mean I don't like to have high lvl characters from the first LF game +::cry )

Thank you :)
Bolagrius
Bounty Hunter

Postby loof123 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:21 pm

All published LFI saves are in this link. Well most at least:
http://www.laxiusgames.org/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=68
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Bolagrius » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Thanks loof :)
Bolagrius
Bounty Hunter

Postby SbN » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:23 pm

Bolagrius wrote:Hi there^^. I'd like to request a save file of LF1 from the beginning of chapter 3 or beginning of chapter 4 and I want all quests done, all characters and optionally the items collected along the journey. And I tried Pato's file and is the best, but I don't like having high lvl characters so soon ( I mean I don't like to have high lvl characters from the first LF game +::cry )

Thank you :)

I found this old savefile on my disk. It's from the end of Chapter 3, right before you talk to Louis in the 1001 Lakes area (which means you still can backtrack to Mt. Zulle from this point). Brussian is at level 34 and the rest of the party is in between 40 and 53 (I intentionally leveld up Sandy because of the "Talk" spell). I haven't checked Pato's save, so I don't know which levels were his heroes at, but I expect them to be much higher than in my savefile.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yfkk0u90n5e59k1
SbN
Bard

Postby Bolagrius » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:02 pm

It's perfect mate, thank you :)
Bolagrius
Bounty Hunter

Postby loof123 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:06 pm

They're not much higher,except Brussian.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Noedel80 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:25 am

Could someone spare me a save-file just before starting chapter 6 please? I used pato's, but I keep getting an error-msg because of all his items :)

So a save-file which is 99% complete (or even 100%) but that is not pato's would be great ;)

Thanks so much
Noedel80
Wanderer

Postby Noedel80 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Does someone have a good savefile for the end of chapter 7 and for the end of LFII?

Thanks in advance
Noedel80
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:52 pm

I think somene had sth for the end of LF2, maybe in the LF2 section?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions