Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Save file?

Re: Save file?

Postby Skyzone » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:37 am

i stoped by this very interestingly named topic because am looking for the same thing xD
i am at the point of 7 orbs of nature that are needed for opening the door ...
now am not realy stuck but theres something i'w been seeing and hearing... a lot of people have better items then me even tho am quite sure i have an insane amount of stuff and relics/ultimate items...yet my random is equiped with Ketakeri blade... now am wondering if anyone got a save file at the same point hopefully with the stuff that i somehow missed +::O_o i do know theres an extremly insane amount of stuff in each of indy's games but i just cant miss a biggy for random ... it makes me sad :(
i believe its named Apocaliptica if am correct the strongest out of 4 in the family of Metalist , Te Andel and Ulm-Warrior ...?
Skyzone
Ranger

Postby ilsepants » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Skyzone wrote:i believe its named Apocaliptica if am correct the strongest out of 4 in the family of Metalist , Te Andel and Ulm-Warrior ...?

You can't miss this one. It's part of the story. :) You'll get it after the 7 orbs are inserted and you go to the airport for the first time, so no worries!
ilsepants
Explorer

Postby Skyzone » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:20 pm

yh xD got if :P
Skyzone
Ranger

Previous

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions