Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

What happened at the end of LPIII?

Re: What happened at the end of LPIII?

Postby D-Squall » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:38 pm

Everthing you said there, I really don't find annoying.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:38 pm

D-Squall wrote:Probably +::lol aaah, LP3 is one of the best. LF3 should be really awesome, cool, surprising, astonishing and addicting to surpass LP3 XD

imo LF3 is far better than LP3 lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby CEMF » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:41 am

Tomorrow is the Day-D!Let's see if LF3 is better than LP3!I'll prepare my mind,and my "enter" key,because it will be pressed more than 100.000 times \o/ Hehehe!

linc wrote:IMO LP III was quite annoying. The slayers were boring. One had to kill 5000 monsters in each dungeon +::Zzzz

few dialogues and interaction

The Metrolian forest' monsters were a pain in the ass

Interesting about LP III was the 3D party and the plane

Now it's official : You didn't complete LP3 '-'
CEMF
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby loof123 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:21 am

CEMF is right. There is certainly a lot of dialogues and interaction.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby D-Squall » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:27 am

Yeah, LP3 has lot of conversation. And pretty interesting interations too.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby SbN » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:48 am

There was a lot of conversation in LP 3, but sometimes one had to have the right members in his party, so the conversation would be triggered (i.e. Sarah and Wendala togerher). On the contrary, in LF 1 and LF 2, Wendie comments
Spoiler: show
Sarah's statue in the ArenA or reacts on Sarah's comment about Coryools portrait in the manor
, even if neither of those two is in the active party.
SbN
Bard

Postby Israfels_song » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:44 am

I'm pretty sure I played LP1 but I stopped at 2 or 3 with that HUGE town that had like over a 100 houses. It was too hard to try to remember which quests went where to that town +::O_o . I kinda pooped out when I got to that. Before that I played LF 1 and 2 and also 3 Stars ( I loved it but only played it once - not a big fan of random encounters - even with the goodie that lowers them). I've done LF 1 three times and LF2 twice compleatly but started over numerous times half way or father through if I missed something - I'm a total compleatest freak +::lol
Also I think another reason for not finishing the LP games is the graphics - I know the are a bit old +::biggrin
Wouldn't it be awsome if Indy re-did them? +::music
Israfels_song
Peasant

Postby CEMF » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:05 am

I wouldn't like if indy re-did them,I like them in 2k ^^

That big town,I think you're talking of metrolia in LP3

Unfortunately destroyed by the morph demon +::surrender
CEMF
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby kanifer » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Here is a more thorough explanation of why Random and Sarah wanted to retire after Metrolia was destroyed. A few details may be off, I only made it to the ending once and it was a few years ago.

-Kanifer

Hi,

They didn't do the ending of LP3 justice in the forum.

Here let me summarize for you.

Metrolia was the greatest and largest city of the deport (Lp+LF world). After many adventures, Random and co. arrived there in LP3 to offer their services. As it so happened, Metrolia was under being secretly sabotaged from within. Random and Co. spent a lot of energy and effort saving the kingdom, battling terrifying foes like The Underking, The Cenodemons (a race of super-powerful demons that were created by human wizards long ago, one of which, Rixian, was one of the end bosses.. or so we thought.) After Random and co. defeated all the foes there were to be defeated... there was a tiny side quest where Random and co. went to fight a boar to help this village. During that time, Metrolia was attacked by a single Morph Demon... a pure demon, a real one, not made by wizards. One single Morph demon murdered the entire city...all the countless friends Random and co. made during their adventures...from a little girl (daughter of the inn keeper) all the way to the king, queen, princess, and prince. Every man, woman, and child was slaughtered. Random and co. came back to Metrolia to report their success on killing the boar and found Metrolia in utter ruins, the entire city in flames, everyone dead. Vowing revenge, Random and co. hunted down the Morph Demon that had taken refuge in an abandoned castle in the middle of the forest west of Metrolia. Ironically, if it wasn't for Coryool's ability to block death spells, Random and Co. would have been killed instantly. Anyways, they fought the demon with everything they had, in the end, some survivor of metrolia, a warrior, distracted the morph demon while telling random and co. to get the secret weapons of long dead legendary heroes that were hidden in the statues, Random and co. got the weapons, the warrior was killed, and they fought again, Random and co. emerged victorious, but the battle was hard and cruel, and victory was bittersweet, since metrolia was gone.

That should be reason enough to understand why Random wanted to retire. ;-)
kanifer
Mercenary

Postby CEMF » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Only adding :
-The Cenodemons were created by necromancers
-Rixian "wasn't complete" the last time[
-Random and his friends came to Metrolia for a Museum inauguration,not for offer their services

And that's it \o/ Good summary Kanifer.
CEMF
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby kanifer » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Your right! Thanks for the correction!
kanifer
Mercenary

Previous

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions