Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Gifting - The Price is Right!!

Re: Gifting - The Price is Right!!

Postby Indinera » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:34 am

RowPro wrote:I must say that I have played most of the series now and 3SoD is STILL my favorite! If I were gifting (and I admit I am really liking this idea) I would start with the flagship and work them through it. It is very easy to follow and you could send them a link to the walkthrough so they could make their way into the whole RPG thing from matching 3 colors of jewels!!!(Boring!!!)

Thanks, this is very nice. :)
Have you tried other non-related games too, like Asguaard or Millennium?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby RowPro » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:42 am

All of the above. Aveyond 1-2-3, Millenium 1-2, Ahriman's Prophecy, 3 Stars of Destiny, Ella's Hope (stuck on that one right now). Laxius Force 1-2- and now 3 (where I'm stuck also). Between you and Big Fish, I have spent a small fortune but have enjoyed it immensley. I only wish we were on the same continent so when I need help you are awake!
Never, never, never give up! - Winston Churchill
RowPro
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:24 am

RowPro wrote:All of the above. Aveyond 1-2-3, Millenium 1-2, Ahriman's Prophecy, 3 Stars of Destiny, Ella's Hope (stuck on that one right now). Laxius Force 1-2- and now 3 (where I'm stuck also). Between you and Big Fish, I have spent a small fortune but have enjoyed it immensley. I only wish we were on the same continent so when I need help you are awake!

loooool well to be honest my time schedule is completely messed up right now XD
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions