Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Stuck in the beginning

Stuck in the beginning

Postby kkhohoho » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:03 pm

I'm having a problem; I'm stuck in the temple with Xander's team.I killed an old woman in the basement, and a man on the 'balcony' outside, and I got a key from the man. And I 'activated' a torch. But I've been just wandering around unable to progress for over an hour, and I didn't want to pay extra money for a guide, so I don't have that. Can someone please help?
kkhohoho
Mercenary

Re: Stuck in the beginning

Postby Alikamou » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:07 pm

hahaha...I have the guide and still get lost +:oops: if you've wandered around enough, you'll come across a room with a crystal. one that looks like the *pinkie* crystal in dreamscape. that's where I'm headed to confront the *boss*. hope it helps and hope you beat'em, too. I'm certainly going to try +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby kkhohoho » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Alikamou wrote:hahaha...I have the guide and still get lost +:oops: if you've wandered around enough, you'll come across a room with a crystal. one that looks like the *pinkie* crystal in dreamscape. that's where I'm headed to confront the *boss*. hope it helps and hope you beat'em, too. I'm certainly going to try +::biggrin

I forgot to mention that touching that crystal just blows me away from it.
kkhohoho
Mercenary

Postby Alikamou » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:18 pm

I know, did to me, too...but that was before doing everything else. I think that's the *teleporting crystal* that we have to figure out the riddle for, and that may mean completing the other stuff first before approaching it.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby kkhohoho » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Alikamou wrote:I know, did to me, too...but that was before doing everything else. I think that's the *teleporting crystal* that we have to figure out the riddle for, and that may mean completing the other stuff first before approaching it.

Any idea what this 'other stuff' would be?

PS.Anyone else, feel free to help us out. :)
kkhohoho
Mercenary

Postby Alikamou » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:50 pm

did you also find and hit the *switch*? I'm going to test my theory after work. I'm trying to find the crystal now +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby kkhohoho » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:54 pm

Alikamou wrote:did you also find and hit the *switch*? I'm going to test my theory after work. I'm trying to find the crystal now +::biggrin

The regular switch, or the flame switch? I've hit both.
kkhohoho
Mercenary

Postby Nemirae » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Once you've found the Lunar key (I believe it was called) there is a gate that it opens - don't remember quite exactly where it was but it was right after you went up some stairs; that road will lead to the so called lady in red which will help you with the crystal :)
Nemirae
Peasant

Postby EmeraldEyez » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Once you get key....starting from the beggining of the dungeon head all the way right, and once you can't go any further head up.....you will come across some stairs to go up! ONce up the stairs open the gate and continue on to the lady in Red! :) After her then you will head to the Crystal!
EmeraldEyez
DreamLord of Myst

Postby kkhohoho » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Yeah, I just figured it out myself, and slapped myself because it was so simple. But thanks anyway. :) And since I can drastically reduce my 3:00 game time, and missed out on Leanda, I'm starting over, determined to get to where I was before in hopefully less then an hour. 8)
kkhohoho
Mercenary

Postby linc » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:20 am

Are u sure there's not a hidden switch? I have lit the torch and turned on the switch near the Torches' guy but I can see there are still locked areas which I can't reach
linc
Explorer

Postby mipanda » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:11 am

I can't find the gate xD I've killed the woman and the man and got the lunar key and I've been in the room where the gate's supposed to be but I see nothing gate-ish, there's only a chest and a book case... am I missing something?

*Edited: found it xD was in the wrong room all along xD
♥Lucky is the Boy who is his Girl's First Love, and Lucky is a Girl who is her Boy's Last One ... do you agree? ♥
mipanda
Mercenary

Postby diklazam » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:48 pm

mipanda wrote

Edited: found it xD was in the wrong room all along xD

but i have the same problem. cannot find the room of the lady although there is a place she is above me.

if i am in the stairs to the 2nd floor with the chests only and no gate... and i have the lunar key... where should i go?
tx
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby Terre » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:19 pm

Spoiler: show
I ran in circles before I remembered a hallway where I could walk by three "priests" that were standing in a row facing forward, blocking a hallway leading up. There is a locked gate behind them.
From the entry of the fortress, go to the right, down and then as far right as you can go.
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are.
Milton Berle
Terre
Wanderer

Postby skippy62 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:19 pm

kkhohoho wrote:I'm having a problem; I'm stuck in the temple with Xander's team.I killed an old woman in the basement, and a man on the 'balcony' outside, and I got a key from the man. And I 'activated' a torch. But I've been just wandering around unable to progress for over an hour, and I didn't want to pay extra money for a guide , so I don't have that. Can someone please help?

I'm even more behind, where is this balcony??? I've been down the basement,kill the old lady, went to the place where all the gold was!! I see the lady in red in top of me!! but can't go any further because I don't see where to go any further.Please anyone +::sos
Life is full of surprises enjoy it as long as you can!
skippy62
Mercenary

Next

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions