Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Temple

Temple

Postby htanner8 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:19 pm

Could someone tell me where you find the key? Been walking around for a hour. Found one place that needs a key another place that you can't get threw. +::sos +::sos +::sos
htanner8
Peasant

Re: Temple

Postby ilsepants » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:20 pm

From the start of the temple, go up and up the stairs. Work your way around and you will find a door to go out (It's along the bottom) on the balcony. See what you find there. ;)
ilsepants
Explorer

Postby htanner8 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:48 pm

ilsepants wrote:From the start of the temple, go up and up the stairs. Work your way around and you will find a door to go out (It's along the bottom) on the balcony. See what you find there. ;)

I know i'm in the right place still can't find the door to the balcony. +::O_o +::O_o
htanner8
Peasant

Postby teddy » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:46 am

I can't find the door to the balcony either. Can someone post a screen shot to see if I went up the right stairs?
teddy
Wanderer

Postby anumnasar » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:33 pm

tell me the way to get the key to the door?im stuck their.im in the TEMPLE,and i cannot find the way to go to the other part of 2nd floor...please need HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP..can u send me the snapshot or something.pleasee.. :(
anumnasar
Wanderer

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions