Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Capeon's Lands

Capeon's Lands

Postby htanner8 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:12 pm

How long do you have to fight them things you can see...to get to where you need to be? :( :( . Am I in the right place? In Zoramars guards
htanner8
Peasant

Re: Capeon's Lands

Postby Nemirae » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:54 pm

htanner8 wrote:How long do you have to fight them things you can see...to get to where you need to be? :( :( . Am I in the right place? In Zoramars guards

Are you fighting the Shapes of Mist at the three shrines? If so, after each one you read the tablet and get a clue on how to enter Zoramar's shrine. The entrance is in the same area, no need to go outside ;)
Nemirae
Peasant

Postby htanner8 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:21 pm

Nemirae wrote:
htanner8 wrote:How long do you have to fight them things you can see...to get to where you need to be? :( :( . Am I in the right place? In Zoramars guards

Are you fighting the Shapes of Mist at the three shrines? If so, after each one you read the tablet and get a clue on how to enter Zoramar's shrine. The entrance is in the same area, no need to go outside ;)

The 1st said the trophy the 2nd leads to, an the 3rd shrine. They say the same thing over an over. So what am I doing wrong? +::sos +::sos
htanner8
Peasant

Postby Suigintou » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:29 pm

The 1st said the trophy the 2nd leads to, an the 3rd shrine. They say the same thing over an over. So what am I doing wrong?

To enter his shrine
Spoiler: show
Go to the statuette near the stairs, that is the trophy
Suigintou
Bard

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions