Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Help, Please...

Help, Please...

Postby prettishi » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:33 pm

I have been stuck for hours now. I've left the Institute and fought my way back to the warehouse. I've also found the place to do A's dream, but have been repeatedly killed attempting that. I can't find the snowcrawler to go back to Adretana. I'm tired of aimless wandering, could someone please tell me what to do?
prettishi
Peasant

Re: Help, Please...

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:42 pm

you need to go back to the warehouse (ie progress to the west) and then find the ice crawler inside the warehouse (which is not too big)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby prettishi » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:52 pm

That's part of my problem. I've been all over the warehouse and I can't find the icecrawler. I know it must be someplace really simple that I'm missing, but I just can't find it.
prettishi
Peasant

Postby Terre » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:03 pm

I am not that far along in the game, but . . .

Spoiler: show
if it hasn't changed since LP1 you need to go from the main floor down two flights of stairs (leave the wood part of the building and enter a metal part). Once on the bottom floor, head up to the double door on the back wall and into another wood room with a colorful carpet in the middle. I don't remember if the crawler is actually visible in the scene, but head straight up through the room and it will be there.
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are.
Milton Berle
Terre
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:11 pm

you need to take the stairs down twice and when you reach the lowest basement (a dark, grey area with an industry feel), go up.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby prettishi » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Thank you! +::YAY I couldn't find the doors, just clicked all over the wall until I finally found it.
prettishi
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:30 pm

you're welcome ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions