Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Great places to level up!

Re: Great places to level up!

Postby gala1954 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:49 am

Well, Indy... Dissapation Fog is your friend in LFI, too. I didn't know that when I played through the first time, but that horrible, ugly, brain boss at the end gives himself so many battle boosts that you have to rid him of his protective cloak if you want to get anywhere with him. He keeps putting the boosts back on and you just dissaption fog him again. It's a way to beat him a lot faster than I did before. It seemed like the battle took forever the 1st time I played LFI. It was ALMOST quick work... still had to use a few Yveen eggs though. No Night Watchers to help me out in LFI either. Me against the "machine", so to speak. You've done a wonder with this series. Maybe one day I'll try out some of the others, too. Indy, you're a master at game creation. Very detailed and lots of replay in them all. Oh, I found something in my LFI play through that I never saw before when I played this time. I was in Random's dream at the Square Tower. I was beefing myself up for the fight against the Holocaust Wraith, something I'd never beaten before in LFI. I killed everything in the Metrolian Ruins in Chapter 1, except the holocaust wraiths (not that I didn't try many times). Well, just as I was prepared for the "shock" of running into the wraith, I got another battle... one that wasn't mentioned in the walkthrough anywhere... it was a battle against Random himself, dressed in blue armor. That was so cool... I tried to find him again, but was unsuccessful. Is that a random battle that only occurs rarely? Just wondering. I tried over and over to reload the file just before the wraith battle, but could never duplicate it again! Oh, well. I saw it once and it was really cool fighting against myself.
gala1954
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:02 am

You've done a wonder with this series.

+:oops:

Indy, you're a master at game creation.

+:oops: +:oops:

Very detailed and lots of replay in them all.

+:oops: +:oops: +:oops:

Seriously I'm very glad some people do notice the work I put in my games.
I work so hard to make everything deep and strategic and everything.

Maybe one day I'll try out some of the others, too.

This link is your friend:
http://www.aldorlea.org/ourgames.php

Is that a random battle that only occurs rarely?

I, err, don't really remember... +::O_o
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby gala1954 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:43 am

Indinera wrote:Wow that's a great find, my question is: where did you get Night Watchers from? +::surrender

Well, I just found it again. Yo can get it as an undead boost for Wendie from the Undead Guild after you rescue the acolyte from the prison for Wendie's boss, I think it was Uba... Don't remember the character's name in the undead guild, but he is in the room to the left of the guild master's room. But iI bet you already knew that, huh, Indy? +::biggrin I'm in the cosmo guard right now using it. Gads, I love that spell! Whee... I just can't help myself. I'm supposed to be in the part where Wendie is in Demetrio's place, but i just love this thing so much. I don't know when the walkthrough has me do the cosmo, but I can do it now and I've decided I want to level some people in there... easy with Random maxed out and with the Star Relic sword for counterspells & counterstrikes against him. The zombies made him zombified, so he can't use anything but his sword spells, but he's kicking butt again! Wheeeeee....

(You rezlize this is merely a diversion to keep away from the Titanic part that stresses me out so much! :(
gala1954
Wanderer

Postby flavie » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:09 pm

I'm at the first round of the Trial of Kondler. Where could I level up please from here and later? I've 5 level eggs left.
I'd need more gold, I benefited from Tomas's savefile but still, I've 25,000 gold left.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:17 pm

The trial IS the best place to level up. There are those greenish dragons in one of the rooms. They are fairly easy to kill and give a good amount of XP and gold.
Only thing is, the characters you want to come back with must not finish the trial. Once finished they can't enter again.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby flavie » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Ok, so before touching the red flame I can level up Wendie Luci..., then I touch the flame and I could level up all characters by rounds at the trial killing Drag O'Zeeb, only these appear several times as I leave a screen and come back?
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:03 pm

You don't have to touch the flame with all parties. Iirc you need 15 to touch the flame to finishe the quest. Touching it with all the others doesn't bring any advantage. And those who don't touch it can leave the trial and come back. You don't go to Kondler only once, so you can keep levelling those who haven't touched the flame at the trial everytime you return.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby flavie » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:18 pm

I should touch the dark orange flame at the 1st round with Random so as to level up the other characters, don't I? (moreover during 1st round I can't change the party) then I can level up characters as much as I want as long as I don't touch the final flame. I could do mithril shield quest as I can wait to get another one/ buy one (where to buy it?)
flavie
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:37 pm

You have to touch the flame in order to proceed in the main quest and I think you have to do that with 15(?) characters in total. I'd do that with the characters who are on higher levels.
I believe you find the Mithril shield somewhere in the caves.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby flavie » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:52 pm

ok I'll touch the flame . I'll kill some tons of Drak O Zeeb to level up Cindy I've right now before getting out for levelling up other teams .
The gist is only Drak O Zeeb reappears , to level up characters?

I mean I didn't keep a normal mithril shield to replace the one in the cave, I've read I'ld get one in chapter 13. I' ld like to know where I could buy one.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Yes, I think they are the only ones that respawn.

I don't remember where to buy the shield, sorry.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby flavie » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:25 pm

I wonder if I should level up ALL characters cos.. only some would kill the last big boss the Grand Kommendenteer?
flavie
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:44 pm

A LOT of characters will do significant stuff, but I don't want to spoil it for you. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby anu rulz » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:41 pm

flavie wrote:I wonder if I should level up ALL characters cos.. only some would kill the last big boss the Grand Kommendenteer?

well all the characters do win u the arena remember..so levelling them all up is good...
anu rulz
Bard

Postby flavie » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:36 am

Ok it's just a bit annoying to see .. new characters to level up while you'd like to focus on other ones.

I'm at the pyramid we see at the very start of Laxius Force so what's the mystery behind it? Do we simply understand it was to show where the Grand Commendenteer is ?
You'll answer in "spoiler" here I think :)
flavie
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions