Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Daryl's office?

Daryl's office?

Postby Suigintou » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:23 pm

I am trying to find Daryl's office. It is supposed to be on level -1 but where is that exactly?
Suigintou
Bard

Re: Daryl's office?

Postby CEMF » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Hmm,that's a bit hard to explain...I can just say clearly,that the entrance is a metal gate,with a LOT of those "machine-bots",it's near the beginning of the level 1 screen.
CEMF
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby JasonMT » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:33 am

Simple walkthrough - From entrance point - go right (east) then down the first path (hit the switch) then head up the first staircase on the right to the north you will find daryl by switch. Hit that switch. Head back down go all the way right (east) then up north you will find a second switch.

This will open the metal gate on the second screen (there is a second one behind it which Daryl has the key for) should be a good indictator where it is.
JasonMT
Bard

Postby Suigintou » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:41 am

Ok, found it +::YAY Thanks~
Suigintou
Bard

Postby teddy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:48 pm

I'm stuck on level B2 in the warehouse and can't find how to get to Daryl's office. I found his robot but he says to keep it turned off. Am I anywhere close to his office????? If not, how do I get there?

+::sos
teddy
Wanderer

Postby Suigintou » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:00 pm

If you have pushed the second switch go one screen back and enter the first room you see. there should be a path and a locked door. Daryl will open it and you should be in his office.

If that doesn't help these indications should give you an idea where to go
JasonMT wrote: Simple walkthrough - From entrance point - go right (east) then down the first path (hit the switch) then head up the first staircase on the right to the north you will find Daryl by switch. Hit that switch. Head back down go all the way right (east) then up north you will find a second switch.

This will open the metal gate on the second screen (there is a second one behind it which Daryl has the key for) should be a good indicator where it is.
Suigintou
Bard

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions