Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Problems with Hornets

Problems with Hornets

Postby kkhohoho » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:21 am

Hi there. I'm trying to the Fighter's Guild quest were you have to take out packs of Hornets, in LFIII. I tried to do this during Dear Wendala. I failed. I'm trying to do this again after everyone has reunited. I've still failed. Now, on my non-import savefile, I have 18 playable characters, which is a lot, so I'd image that there has to be some sort of way to defeat the hornets. Any strategies or suggestions?

And on that note, is there a strategy for the Moormoor Zombie? A lot my character are are either in their high 30's or somewhere above 40, yet they still couldn't bring him down.

So, to summarize, how do I defeat the pack of hornets, and how do I defeat the Moormoor Zombie?
Last edited by kkhohoho on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
kkhohoho
Mercenary

Re: Problems with Bees

Postby ilsepants » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:23 am

The bees? I haven't gotten a bee quest yet. Is it the Hornets in Paschimi quest? If so, they are resisitant to most things, but try fire attacks (Lava Wall, Cocka-Cocka's fire spell if you have him and Wendie's Carnage do some good damage).
ilsepants
Explorer

Re: Problems with Bees

Postby kkhohoho » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:55 am

ilsepants wrote:The bees? I haven't gotten a bee quest yet. Is it the Hornets in Paschimi quest? If so, they are resisitant to most things, but try fire attacks (Lava Wall, Cocka-Cocka's fire spell if you have him and Wendie's Carnage do some good damage).

Yeah, see, I can beat a single pack, but when I have to face two at a time, I just can't survive. And to everyone, once again, I'm asking for help here.
kkhohoho
Mercenary

Re: Problems with Hornets

Postby ilsepants » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:59 am

Boost your speed and make sure you have fire spells. I'm not sure what part you're at, but try and give your characters a sparkling potion or the herb that speeds you up before each battle. That's how I did it. Sarah's sunboomer will work well too.
ilsepants
Explorer

Postby EmeraldEyez » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:33 am

Best party is Random, Sarah, Luci, and Cocka (only if he has the fire skil)...if not go with Tara! And "Fire" away. Use healing items with random to help keep characters alive!
EmeraldEyez
DreamLord of Myst

Postby littlebro » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:46 am

When I did this in LF II I used Random, Luciana, Wendala and Cocka. Random never had to do anything much as Wendala went first with carnage, Cocka second with fire, and between them they took out all swarms of 2. If there was a third swarm they went down to Luci with lava wall.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby kkhohoho » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:10 pm

Well, I beat them. First, I went away from the quest for a bit, to get Nash. As it turns out, his Tech were he attacks all enemies with all 6 elements worked wonders, and he was fairly durable against the bee's assaults. Alongside frequent healing, he was the key to defeating the bees and completing the quest. And I now have 19 characters to use. :)
kkhohoho
Mercenary

Postby fanpankan » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:49 pm

The key is only in two people:

Wendala- Carnage spell
Xander - Tidal Wave

You'll kill all hornets only in one round, without healing spells/items +::YAY +::YAY +::wizard +::wizard +::wizard +::wizard
fanpankan
Bard

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:33 am

fanpankan wrote:The key is only in two people:

Wendala- Carnage spell
Xander - Tidal Wave

You'll kill all hornets only in one round, without healing spells/items +::YAY +::YAY +::wizard +::wizard +::wizard +::wizard

seems a good strategy ^^
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions