Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Stuck in Underwater section

Re: Stuck in Underwater section

Postby kanifer » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:32 pm

great... so i spent 5 hours walking around cuz of a bug... lol... there is no lamia on that island... the island u described is the same one as in the guide... but there is no one there, and I can't free the lamia... lol... is this a bug, or do i need someone else in my party for this to work??
kanifer
Mercenary

Postby Tyrellias » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:59 pm

1)Get the main quest to get a rope.
2)Go to the imprisoned Lamia.
3)Find the rebel Lamia on an island (not the one that says she's a rebel, the one that appears after you did step 2).

I walked in circles for 3 hours to know that...
Tyrellias
Mercenary

Postby kanifer » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:22 pm

the island only appears after you talk with the imprisoned lamia? or the renegade lamia herself only appears after you talk with the imprisoned lamia? I took a break for 2 hours, gonna try to find her again. I already did step 1 and 2, I got the quest for rope, then I talked with the imprisoned lamia, she only said someone escaped with the key, nothing else. So I'm gonna wander around.

Too bad the crystal zapoos are limited. :-P Choose what characters you want to get 99 wisely, there are only enough to get one set of low level chars to 99.
kanifer
Mercenary

Postby kanifer » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:58 pm

OMG, I disovered my problem...

You were right Tyrellias...

Apparently, it doesn't help to have talked with the imprisoned Lamia before rescuing Random. Even after, you have to leave the area entirely so the event resets itself... so that means if you already talked with the lamia who was imprisoned before talking with Random... you now have to leave the entire area, go back to the fish that sells the underwater breathing stones... and then run back to the imprisoned lamia... then she will say something a bit different and Xander will actually say, hey I have an idea, bla bla bla, then it will work. Then the Lamia can be found...

Hopefully no one else will have trouble with this xD
kanifer
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:16 pm

i think it's only about talking to random in the pit, not going back, no?
the steps would be:
1. talk to random
2. talk to prisoner
3. go hunt other lamia on the island
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby RPGeez » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Has anyone got to the red chest on the right side just before you enter the airport area? I tried to find a path but no go. Also what about the wood chest on one of the islands in this underwater section. I think the wood chest is a not reachable but the red chest? +::surrender +::Dunno +::wizard
RPGeez
Ranger

Previous

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions