Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Zombie in Moremore

Zombie in Moremore

Postby GrannyC » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:12 pm

I have been all over this place and find plenty of ghosts but no zombie? Does anyone know where he is?
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Re: Zombie in Moremore

Postby ilsepants » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:06 am

Follow along the paths. He appears somewhere toward the middle of the town. I think in one of the LFII forums (here or laxiusforce.org) someone posted a screenshot for me since I found him once, my game crashed and I couldn't find him again.
ilsepants
Explorer

Postby kkhohoho » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:25 am

ilsepants wrote:Follow along the paths. He appears somewhere toward the middle of the town. I think in one of the LFII forums (here or laxiusforce.org) someone posted a screenshot for me since I found him once, my game crashed and I couldn't find him again.

That's all well and good, but how do you defeat this overpowered monstrosity?
kkhohoho
Mercenary

Postby ilsepants » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:34 am

There's at least 1 whole thread dedicated to him in the LFII forum. I believe he is weak to fire and holy spells. I think Random's God's Blade works esp. well.
ilsepants
Explorer

Postby EmeraldEyez » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Have you tried metallist curse with Random and then spells withthe rest ....what level is your party at?
EmeraldEyez
DreamLord of Myst

Postby kkhohoho » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:15 pm

EmeraldEyez wrote:Have you tried metallist curse with Random and then spells withthe rest ....what level is your party at?

Well, I decided to non-import, (I have my reasons,) so they're anywhere from 35-48. And I tried using Metallist Curse (so useful I use it against nearly every boss,) followed by attacking it, but I don't do much damage, and it can kill just about anyone with one hit. I'm not going to have to wait until just before the final dungeon when everyone's at much higher levels, will I?
kkhohoho
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:24 pm

kkhohoho wrote:
EmeraldEyez wrote:Have you tried metallist curse with Random and then spells withthe rest ....what level is your party at?

Well, I decided to non-import, (I have my reasons,) so they're anywhere from 35-48. And I tried using Metallist Curse (so useful I use it against nearly every boss,) followed by attacking it, but I don't do much damage, and it can kill just about anyone with one hit. I'm not going to have to wait until just before the final dungeon when everyone's at much higher levels, will I?

maybe not final dungeon but yeah waiting a bit is a good idea at this point +::Thumbup ;)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions