Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Trying to get in the Bazooka lockup

Trying to get in the Bazooka lockup

Postby RowPro » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:36 pm

I've defeated the robot, found Daryl's robot and went to the upstairs rooms where I can see the bazooka but cannot figure out how to open the door. Any suggestions? This is right at the end of Chap 11 and I don't want to move past here without Lilly. I've been back to talk to her, I've changed parties to every person and tried to open the door. I've tried the persuasion of Ransom and the burgler bar all to no avail. I just keep looking for another switch that I might have missed, but can't find one. Right now, I am using the time to level up my new characters with robots as they produce high XP and pretty good coin. Getting kind of tired though of just running around. I know many are past this level already so I am hoping to get an answer from someone who "has been there". +::sos
Never, never, never give up! - Winston Churchill
RowPro
Peasant

Re: Trying to get in the Bazooka lockup

Postby jbs » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:03 pm

You need institute key and then go to the level where you found Daryl during Titanic battle. On the left side there is a room on that level with a locked door with bars. You can open that door using institute key and there some broken parts are lying on the floor with a note saying "lily's stuff". After reading this note go to Lily and she will join your team
jbs
Bard

Postby Aggeliki » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:45 pm

i got the institute key but the door wont open +::fear why?????
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby raganaite » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:41 pm

where was this key? :)
Image Image
raganaite
Mercenary

Postby AuntIggy » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:22 pm

If I remember correctly the institute key is in Daryl's office. If not it is definitely somewhere in the warehouse. Once you beat Titanic go get Daryl's robot Deut-what-ever-his-name-is and then go straight away to the locked door. I had the key before, didn't realize I could get Lily and left the Institute. When I went back, though the institute key showed in my inventory, I couldn't access it, so definitely make sure you do all of this before leaving. Otherwise you will have to fight Titanic all over unless you saved immediately afterwards before leaving institute. I didn't. Except this time around I used Daryl and his card. The fight was much easier and didn't take quite as long. :)
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby raganaite » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:30 pm

thanks Iggy, I'm still going to replay +::lol I missed more things +:oops:
Image Image
raganaite
Mercenary

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions