Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

New Version Uploaded (Sept. 4)

Re: New Version Uploaded (Sept. 4)

Postby hannah sage » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:42 pm

I'm not sure if this is a bug or something that i skipped, which wouldn't be weird, but in the metrolia ruins there's a chest that's locked, right. what i assume is the key is downstairs at the library, but if i retrieve it and try to go get the chest it's already snowed and it's gone, even though i haven't slept or even fought the punk that is down there. even the other two characters are there around the stairs.

**edit: also, i equipped the one shield on fierce that causes fear on the monsters and now every monster ever starts fights with the fear status, regardless of whether fierce is on the party or not.
hannah sage
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:01 pm

hannah sage wrote:I'm not sure if this is a bug or something that i skipped, which wouldn't be weird, but in the metrolia ruins there's a chest that's locked, right. what i assume is the key is downstairs at the library, but if i retrieve it and try to go get the chest it's already snowed and it's gone, even though i haven't slept or even fought the punk that is down there. even the other two characters are there around the stairs.

**edit: also, i equipped the one shield on fierce that causes fear on the monsters and now every monster ever starts fights with the fear status, regardless of whether fierce is on the party or not.

fixed, thanks :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tyrellias » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:53 pm

Not sure if someone reported this, so:
If you beat the Legendra Tower relatively early in the game (after Ultai first visit), you get teleported in the Rillian war camp like if you were controlling Coryool in the last chapter.
Tyrellias
Mercenary

Postby seeliewight » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:40 pm

I ran into this - it is fixed in the Sept 4 version.
Atleast it was fixed for me.
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby puzzled » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:06 am

Two bugs I found

1) In the blood assassin trial for wendala, you can freeze the game. Have her cut herself, then go to the end of the trial like you're supposed to. There's a guy blocking the way you talk to him and he steps aside, then you fight the guy after him.

Now if you die to the guy, yveen will revive you. BUT if you NOW kill the guy, the first guy that was blocking you will suddenly warp back to his starting position and block you and freeze the game.

Essentially, you have to beat the last guy on your first try, if you lose you will freeze the game.

2) In the institute, in LF1 there was a blood machine which we input random and sarah's blood. However in LF3, there is no mention of this machine, I was looking forward to a big bonus after all this time.
puzzled
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:37 am

tks
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby dee0227 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Is the Write A Thesis quest disappearing from the Mage Guild after you return from Kondor the first time a bug. Or is it a time sensitive quest??

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:05 pm

dee0227 wrote:Is the Write A Thesis quest disappearing from the Mage Guild after you return from Kondor the first time a bug. Or is it a time sensitive quest??

dee0227

if i remember well, it should be time sensitive

(kondor is kondler, right?)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby dee0227 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:42 pm

Yes. And Alexandra is supposed to do the Thesis but I've done everything but stand her on her head in a corner and she just won't bite.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Previous

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions