Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Question about the air bomb please

Question about the air bomb please

Postby Katie » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:27 am

I picked up the air bomb back when I just had Wendala and the pets. I now have Random's party, but the air bomb is not in my inventory. Do I have to wait until Wendala rejoins before the air bomb goes back into my inventory, or is this a glitch? Because I noticed I didn't have it when I ran into that rock in Nash's cave. If I remember correctly you can't sell it I don't think.

Also when can you use the food rations? I noticed in and out of fights it's always grayed out. What are they for? Thanks so much in advance.
Katie
Bard

Re: Question about the air bomb please

Postby EmeraldEyez » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:44 am

Once your groups have rejoined anything that Wendala's group purchased should be in your inventory! And as for food rations they are used when traveling to certain areas in the game. If you need to use them it will give you a prompt that says 5 food rations are needed to travel to such and such a place :) Hope this helps! :)
EmeraldEyez
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Katie » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:43 am

So in other words, the air bomb being in her inventory is still in her inventory and I don't have access to that air bomb right now. I was on my way to the institute. I wanted my dragon +::cry Thanks
Katie
Bard

Postby EmeraldEyez » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:51 am

You can buy airbombs at the Institute!! :)

Spoiler: show
Nash's cave is not on the way to the Institute! Nash is found by going to Metrolia through Walz...follow the blue arrow! Make sure you have Sarah in your group
EmeraldEyez
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Katie » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:14 am

Phew! That I knew cause I have the WT. But what threw me off was in the WT it said go get Nash first. But I know now that Nash would be a better opponent in the cold weather. Welp, Random will just have to wear his thermies. +::lol I would have started the whole game over if I known I would have missed Nash. Thanks again Emerald. From one kitty lover to another. :)
Katie
Bard

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions