Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Force 3 ~ Player's Memories

Laxius Force 3 ~ Player's Memories

Postby Indinera » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:44 am

Done with the game? If you've got 5 mins, please fill this funny questionary!
Just copy the questions and answer below them! :)
Since the questionary is big, to avoid any stupid loss due to internet connections stopping (I've been there lol), maybe copy it in a word document and save it before sending. +::music
Warning: some questions are daft but funny. +::YAY

Your opinion about Random?
Your opinion about Sarah?
Your opinion about Luciana?
Your opinion about Wendala?
Your opinion about Coryool?
Your opinion about the Grand Commendanter?
Your opinion about the new characters?
Your opinion about the game's ending?
What was your favorite chapter and why?
What was your favorite moment and why?
Which dungeon is the hardest?
What's the game's best/strongest sides?
Have you played Laxius Force 1 and/or 2 and if so, how does this one compare?
Is Kommender better than the Grand Commendanter?
Petula: Yay, Win or Fail?
Timbany: Little Monkey or Big Gorilla?
Which of Wendala's Masters did you like best?
If you were to be on Kommender's list, would you rather face Aliener or Titanic, and why?
Who should win the Beauty Contest: Sarah, Luciana, Wendala, Yveen, Alexandra, Angelina, Leanda or Sandy?
(old players) What did it feel to see Herbert and Joshua back?
(old players) What did it feel to see Djarma, Kratin and Timbany back?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Laxius Force 3 ~ Player's Memories

Postby JasonMT » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:47 am

Great as usually became completely broken when he got the sword where you just want to use Slasher and Striker with him like all the time. Same Character all through the saga I liked that

Overall her power weakened substantially from LF1 and 2 I felt. Shes always useful to buff Random though. Character no complaints liked how she and Wendala where at each others throats all the time. Good humor

Improvement from LFII. Showed a more stable role a bit too much of a leader taking over Randoms part but good nevertheless. At least she wasnt going from determined to giving up every 5 mins. Again this character should have died. There was no real story to keep her alive. (Ok i dont like her that much)

My favorite character. Made me sad when I thought she died In a way it would have made the game more dramatic. Its nice to get her back however

The quest to get his beers back is just hilarious and his beer bomb charge even more :D. Same fun guy as usual

Good villian pretty easy to beat however in battle. Would have been nice for him to be harder have more forms maybe. Character wise he was great however too bad he talked to much and get Luciana an idea to kill him.

Will update later I speed rushed through the game

The fights with the two bodyguards were great fun. Wished they came out bloodied and basically with one person dragging them to the airship barely alive :D Thats just me though. No real complaints however.

Last Chapter. Got hard and finally got to ending .

Titanic scene then tied between stabbing in court and scene with the Commendator very close to each other however. Cant really explain just liked those best

So far Astral plane by far. Gave a challenge to overpowered chars

Great storyline. Lots of sidequests and different characters to play. Great if you like figuring things out.

About the same level as both. The feeling off loss wasnt too evident in 3 because Alexandria is never a main character and very weak. Obviously LP3 is still the best game brought out.

Hmmm not really answerable they are very different. A mercenary who just wants to succeed at 100% rate and a villian who wants to conquer the world. Kommender however would have if Louis didnt screw him over.

Ummm zombie petula YaY :P else fail :D

Weak enemies little monkey harder ones gorilla

Charly hes the hardest

If you were to be on Kommender's list, would you rather face Aliener or Titanic, and why?

Errrrm I'd be dead either way. I guess a quick swift dead is better then a slow poisoned one so Titanic it is.

Who should win the Beauty Contest: Sarah, Luciana, Wendala, Yveen, Alexandra, Angelina, Leanda or Sandy?

Wendy/Yveen probably the goddess takes it though.

No real comment they basically came back briefly for the last defence. I never cared for either tbh.

Kratin was great he added alot of humor to the game.

Djarma and Timbany didnt add too much more or less another character to play. Djarma was also quite weak dies easily and is slow.
JasonMT
Bard

Postby kanifer » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:13 am

Awesome. He is a lot more noble than when he first started. I love how his character matured. He only cared about money and glory in the beginning, but now he is more concerned with the people.

She is still kind of air-headed, but she is also passionate when it comes to taking vengence for her people.

Oh, I loved her in this game. No longer timid and shy, she takes charge and becomes a hard sorceress queen to save the people.

I never really liked her much, but I loved her in the LF series, especially in Laxius Force III, she had a much bigger role than I would have imagined.

I like his old self and his new self. His character development was also cool. It was also kind of suspenseful to see who he was actually working for. I thought he was a spy for the order for a while. This is my favorite char.... so that scared me for a bit... lol

What a coward. It was interesting to finally battle him face to face. We've been chasing this guy through six games already! LOL

I liked them. Joshua is kind of annoying, but funny too. I love Angelina, she's cute haha. Alexandra is also cute. Adon is kind of underrated I think. He gets to be slightly decent at higher levels, but it sucks that he doesn't learn any new spells. Pure attack I guess. I love Xander! His spells are so powerful at higher levels... so easy to kill huge mobs of monsters if you have Pre-emptive attack on him. I like his personality too. I missed a lot during my first LF3 play, so................. I will have to replay and edit this when I find new characters. The fairy helping Coryool was cute too.

Spectacular! I was kind of confused as to how Luciana survived though, lol. I thought she was dead. Not that I am complaining, I like Luci.

The chapter with the assault on the towns. It was very exciting.

When the Hero Saint Armor merged with Random, and Apocalypsia came to Random.

EDIT!!: Oh, and funniest moment... Random running away from Titanic and he goes to the Institute of Modern Sciences and bangs on the door: "Help, I'm being chased by a demented robot!" I laughed so hard I dropped the food I was eating all over my shirt!!! LOL

Astral-Litz - So many fights that you can't "rush" through - and omg.. the dark manor...

Best sides are :

1 - placement of music (even though the music itself is only RPG maker stuff, but the few tunes from you are great
2 - emotion of how they team up to save the city, and the tragic death scenes, and the feeling overall
3 - looong story line - and characters with interesting personalities

They are also good, but of course 3 is the best because it's the biggest and has the most action. Although LF1 and 2 were more sad due to the tragic deaths of important characters.

Well, you can say one thing about him, at least he knows when to give up. LOL

BIG .... MAJOR... WIN.... zombify him, put Chaos Orb on him, high armor, the shield that lets you attack twice, and a good relic weapon, and he deals HUGE damages, and can even kill mythic dragons.... not to mention he is totally overpowered underwater.......... and when he wins the arena, his comments to Linda are HILARIOUS!! rofl!

Definitely big gorilla, so powerful, high AT and RS.

The dead one, at least one good master +::O_o

+::O_o ... You mean if I were a character in LF3? Titanic... at least it's an enemy I can see... without Luciana, there was no way to even fight Aliener... though maybe you can use placebo effect and fight him with your mind if your MD is high enough +::biggrin

Beauty Contest maybe Leanda or Yveen (Luciana was hotter in LP3 LOL)... sexy contest maybe Wendala or Angelina (wild girl mwahaha) +::Dance

Big LoL, I was like, ahahaha, you guys actually survived.

That was cool... Random finally has a huge army of followers now - now I'm gonna play LF1 again and try to level them up to 99.... might take a few weeks though LOL.

My new goal is to make a save as good as patojonas' but also make sure every character I get gets to level 99 before i import to the next game. I want an overpowered save so I can go exploring... mwahaha.
kanifer
Mercenary

Postby Tyrellias » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:18 am

His will is very strong. I think he became a man and a legendary hero after this war.
I just didn't like the fact he was the main damage dealer in the fights against Hondler and Guidiba (these guys are immune to pretty much everything except the Laxius element)

Quite powerful once she gets her ultimate weapon, but she's quite silly from beginning to end and hard to like for me.

A bit on the boring side in LF2, but got much better once she showed her leadership. Also, her spells weren't that great before she's able to use the Laxius element.

Great character development and interesting style of fighting. I like her even more after playing Laxius Force.

I'm still wondering why he worked freelance so much and showed at the same time as Louis on the bridge.
Otherwise, attacking an entire fort for ''a few'' beers was very funny.

Typical mad overlord, but he went down too easily imo. I had expected an epic fight like I had with the last Hondler.

I like...
Daryl's humor, Lilly's style, Xander skills, Fierce, Cocka-Cocka dance, Marion, Brussian, Alexandra, Kratin, Broff, Kommender, Hondler and Angelina

The Astral Litz part is great storytelling for a game , but it was boring after they escaped. I expected a long cinematic about the peace OR a new threat to be shown like they did in the Metroid Prime trilogy for example. Even the museum was a bit boring considering the amount of artworks the LF trilogy has.

Hmm... a few:
Chapter 1: Played it over 10 times for all the twists and the Metrolian Ruins at low level.
Chapter 10: The Titanic attack was a GREAT idea.
Chapter 12: Adretana defense and Hondler was a fierce opponent. The scene with the Great Commendanter is intense too.

Alexandra's dream. It's just fun to play these crazy dungeons with a character who lacks strength.

Tangar mountains... (oops, wrong game) ... no seriously, Astral-Litz, but only because the monsters have loads of hp and the lich-type monster who's immune to everything but Laxius annoyed me a LOT.

-Lot of different characters
-The good fighters have a wide choice of spells and techniques
-Tons of sidequests
-Some creative ways to use RPG Maker

LF1= 8,5/10
LF2= 8,6/10
LF3= 9,2/10
You're not on a WOW game level like Zelda or Okami for example, but you don't lack many elements with LF3. I'ts better than LP3 in my opinion.
-There is one thing i didn't like about the LF trilogy:
Too restrictive in terms of where you can go when you want. LP3 was very open and I liked it a lot more that way.

He's brighter than him at least, but we don't really know his physical power. I'm almost certain he wasn't showing his full strength in the party, just like Louis did.

Win underwater, major fail otherwise.

Little monkey, far more wicked.

Dead ones.

Titanic. I would have a small chance of survival.

If i rely on artworks only... Leanda.

Who cares?

Was good having Kratin back, but the other 2 showed up too late in the game imo and Claria too.

And.......
Where's Luba? +::whistle

P.S. Currently doing a perfect LF1 save... now leveling in the pyramid to beat the Forbidden Dragon XD
Tyrellias
Mercenary

Postby CEMF » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:58 am

Your opinion about Random? - The hero of the deport +::biggrin His determination is great,he's able to do awesome damages,and the way he followed his main objective from the start!I praise you random!
Your opinion about Sarah? - She's gorgeous,a nice person and strong!I liked the way she protected her beloved boyfriend,and fighted in his side,during all the saga!SHe does awesome damages too!
Your opinion about Luciana? - She's great!The most humble, friendly and protective character of the party!She would give her life (as she did in the final) for her friends,and I like that in her!Luci is the best!her spells are quite powerful too!But her personality...is the best!PURE!
Your opinion about Wendala? - Heheh,she played an important role in LF3 and helped her friends a lot!Has an incredible sense of humor, and is extremely sincere!A really valuable character!I like her a lot!
Your opinion about Coryool? - My fav +::biggrin I like his way to do the things,it's strong.It's the type of man that helps a friend from the start!Valuable character,his bomber spells are pretty good,and with his blackhole enzyma...bye bye to the reaper!He's ivulnerable to most of conditions!
Your opinion about the Grand Commendanter? - HATE him!He's just a coward who kills others in hiding, and has a silly goal to dominate the world!But I liked his artwork lol!Not so much valuable enemy +::grrr :razz:
Your opinion about the new characters? - I liked them all,angelina is my fav new character,you did them well indy ^^ each one with a single personality,spells,etc!Good job +::wizard
Your opinion about the game's ending? - It was really good,I liked to see them flying in the spaceship,and coming back to adretana!Laughed when guanidia talked at the end lol!
What was your favorite chapter and why? - The Grand Commendanter Attacks and The Last Stand for sure!They were the most intensive chapters,It was really great when the GC turned mad to kill random,sending his most valuable killing machines!And Luci's determination to find the airport was just...EPIC!
What was your favorite moment and why? - As I said above,luci's determination,and when she almost gave her life to help her friends killing the GC!It was so epic!I confess...I cried !
Which dungeon is the hardest? - The Airport/Astral-Litz Very hard enemies/madness of the switches for the two lol.
- You know how to make an astonishing game indy!The history,non linear,side-quests,it was like a novel for me!Each character with it's own personality!GREAT!Waiting for LS.
Have you played Laxius Force 1 and/or 2 and if so, how does this one compare? - I think the 3 are equal.They're all so great,and with the same epic aspects.But LF3,was just more intense! +::YAY
Is Kommender better than the Grand Commendanter? - There are some differences between these two.For Example,the Kommender,have a good mind,good mercenaries,etc.For the GC,he's smart,he hid in a place that almost nobody could ever guess,and he have money,etc.I think that the Kommender is a bit better,because at least,he's not coward!
Petula: Yay, Win or Fail? - LOL!I like her (?) personality.Weak,but at least,helped so much in arvendel \o/ Win xD
Timbany: Little Monkey or Big Gorilla? - Little monkey,because I like his face,and he got super dance,wich is greater than the big gorilla attacks hehe.
Which of Wendala's Masters did you like best? - The woman.At least she's sincere.
If you were to be on Kommender's list, would you rather face Aliener or Titanic, and why? - What a tough question!I think i would face Titanic,because he can be strong,but Aliener is dangerous,if his disease had penetrated my body,I would die,because i don't have no one with Re-Incarnate lol...
Who should win the Beauty Contest: Sarah, Luciana, Wendala, Yveen, Alexandra, Angelina, Leanda or Sandy? - Luci +::YAY If it's more than one : Luci,Sarah,Yveen and Angelina +::YAY Alex too +::biggrin +:oops:
(old players) What did it feel to see Herbert and Joshua back? - I don't like them :( They are very displayed,but better allies than enemies,at least they helped in the final...
(old players) What did it feel to see Djarma, Kratin and Timbany back? +::YAY Very good!There was about time for a link between them and random's party!They helped a lot,even in adretana's invasion! +::wizard

I LIKED THE GAME,THANKS INDY,WAITING FOR LS +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY
CEMF
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby amandawky » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:49 pm

Finally finished! Phew!
ok now to answer Indys questions.

Your opinion about Random? Bit of a pompous a** at first but got a lot better at the end
Your opinion about Sarah? one word *WHINE*
Your opinion about Luciana?great wizardess not my favorite
Your opinion about Wendala?one of my favorites to play with!
Your opinion about Coryool? glad to see him back GWAHHHAHAHAH
Your opinion about the Grand Commendanter? LOL all that buildup and he turns out to be a WIMP! took me like 2 minutes to beat him!
Your opinion about the new characters? they are alright, next playthrough i will level them up more and see what they can really do!
Your opinion about the game's ending? Left a lot hanging, cant wait for the next game!
What was your favorite chapter and why? the last one, Astral Litz has got to be the biggest hardest and most annoying dungeon there is!
What was your favorite moment and why? the balcony scene with Luci and Julian
Which dungeon is the hardest? Astral Litz
What's the game's best/strongest sides?The dificulty
Have you played Laxius Force 1 and/or 2 and if so, how does this one compare? yes, and 3 is much better
Is Kommender better than the Grand Commendanter? Yes
Petula: Yay, Win or Fail? WIN
Timbany: Little Monkey or Big Gorilla? Little MOnkey
Which of Wendala's Masters did you like best?LOL Charley!
If you were to be on Kommender's list, would you rather face Aliener or Titanic, and why? Titanic!
Who should win the Beauty Contest: Sarah, Luciana, Wendala, Yveen, Alexandra, Angelina, Leanda or Sandy? Sarah!
(old players) What did it feel to see Herbert and Joshua back? I literally though "ugghh those guys again!"
(old players) What did it feel to see Djarma, Kratin and Timbany back? I loved these 3! great to have!
amandawky
Bard

Postby hannah sage » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:15 am

Ah finally...

It was a good main character, I liked playing with him, never let me down. Especially with the good blades. Though I think i read somewhere that they got him to have an attack of like 2000? That's crazy. I couldn't remotely do that. Still, it was pretty great.

I think I remember her being more useful in the other games. In this one i mostly used her to boost and heal. I don't complain though, her sunlight combo thing was what finally cracked hondler for me

I liked her in this game, she was driven, or had a deathwish. But, as in lf2, her spells just aren't up to par, at least until she gets the laxius ones. Then she's GREAT.

she makes stuff fun because everything seems to happen to her, so lots of sidequests and fights involve her somehow. and in the end she's even nice. besides she's a great character to play, she's always been strong and reliable.

Did we ever find out why he worked separately from the others? because i swear to god up until the very end i was expecting the gc to rip off his mask, scooby doo-like, and reveal that he was, in fact, coryool. i think that out of all the characters that i played he was the only one who never ever died. and i like how he strikes first, it is usually dead effective.

i still don't know, actually. i feel like i saw him for like 2 seconds. i thought we would find out some sort of backstory to him -seeing as hes been chafing us for a very long time- but all he is pretty much is a waffling idiot and it took me like 4 strikes to kill him. i, however, really liked the detail of the head on the floor. and i laughed when i found all his money but couldn't take it.

I loved xander. preemptive he is one of the best things ever. i also really liked his two friends; they were both funny and adon especially was really something else when you leveled him up enough and equipped him well. the little fairy drove me nuts because she isn't much of an attacker and in both the moments when i got to play her i realllly needed something extra. when she was alone with coryool she got killed every 3 seconds. besides i dont know where she came from. i liked angelina, too. she saved my tush with titanic and during the invasion, too. deuterium was great and an asset at the caves. daryl was useful with titanic, but that's as far as it goes, i didnt even level him up much, he wasnt much of a fighter. i didnt use lilly or oglong, but i tried them both out and i think that they could have turned out to be useful in certain situations, esp. lilly. i guess thats it?

I liked how the whole thing literally went with a bang haha. it took me a year to kill that stupid pig or mammoth or whatever it was. There were things that I'd have liked to see, for instance -call me what you want- but i really wished that julian could have come back. it was entirely too sad, the thing in the balcony, and everyone and their mom came back from the dead...i felt bad for luciana, everything she does always has this undercurrent of unhappiness to it, in ALL games. I also would have liked to get brussian cured. And I'd have liked to see what happened after the win. But I liked it, it brought sufficient closure to a story that's been going on for such a long time. Anyways, i want to leave the manor and walk around, hehe.

The one where the gc attacks random. it was exciting!

I liked it when the monkey showed up. I'd been waiting for that for so long heheh. i also liked it when they found out that the airport, the castle, the island and the fortress were all connected. i like a good mystery :)

Astral-Litz - god. these monsters were SO hard to kill and they respawned so much and were so fast and came in throngs...longest dungeon EVER. But in other terms, I think the underwater part was extremely hard, because the random encounter rate was so high and after a while it became quite trying, for the nerves at least haha. the crystal bridge was no breeze either, those stupid glue things took forever to kill...

Great storyline, definitely, and lots of sidequests. I love sidequests, especially when they involve more than bringing things back and forth. some of these quests were crazy, case in point the chest...what is up with that chest. i'd been so looking forward to solving that.

it doesn't, each is really different, in terms of story anyhow. if i had to describe them somehow i'd say that the first one is curious, the middle one is dramatic and the third one is epic. its HUGE. it took me so long!

what is the deal with that guy. i didnt know you could up and go like that? without getting your hands chopped off? i was expecting something ginormous to happen with that guy, like the super-foot in the pyramid or something like that, and instead he just decided that he wasnt doing it anymore and left? i really, really didnt expect that haha.

win! i loathed her in lf2 and rued the hour in which i had to use her at all. but those jaws from underwater, man! the part from the invasion at the palace courtyard was too easy, i rushed through the whole thing because i had her, it rocked.

both are useful. there are these obnoxious little random encounter imps at the pyramids and you cant rush because half the weapons dont work on them. having little monkey hurl a preemptive rock is dead useful for that.

the ghost i guess. they were all jerks.

titanic. im good with computers. aliener would have wiped me off the face of the earth in a second.

I thought dark alexandra was adorable. but all in all, i think sarah.

When i first talked to them i thought omg do not tell me that i have to use them again? i hated them both in lf2 and was quite glad to be rid of them. But it still made me laugh. How come everybody survived arvendel and the whole to do afterwards? I was completely shocked to find them and it was, as usual, by accident, because i hadn't read anything about it here.

I adore djarma. i cant explain why, but i love him. i spent much time leveling him up because of it and i loved seeing his home and things, he was one of the things i'd been looking forward to the most. i also like kratin, hes much more personable when curse free hehe.
hannah sage
Mercenary

Postby Shmilany » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:43 am

Strong as usual, especially when he gets the sword. Just have him in the party is enough to deal with the enemies I love how he’s more mature in LFIII.

Don’t know why, but she’s always my favorite. She’s kinda strong, with high mind MP. Her spells are good, and with the Slasher she can make Random attack, well. Love her as always, though her role is just… so-so… But why she's the only one without Laxius spells ?

Sure she is the most hightlight character. She’s even more like a leader than Random. So smart, brave and epic. The way she chooses to sacrifice herself is just so… touching. In the end, she’s alive, but why did she tell Julian to wait for her ? :-? But she really isnt a must-have character in my party, ‘cuz she’s not so strong. I just choose her ‘cuz she’s the main character :P

I start to change my opinion about her in LFIII. She still has her arrogance, but much more thoughtful and kind. She’s somehow… poor. But she sure has her style.

Mysterious one. “Appear, disappear, then suddenly appear, then disappear again”. I thought he’s controled by the Order for a while, but well, maybe it’s just his old free style

Disapointed. Ugly and haugty. Easy to beat. Fighting Hondler and Guidiba’s much more… harder.

Cute, but not a big matter ‘cuz they’re weak (don’t have chance to train them >”<). The fairy who’s with Coryool is so cute. Angelia’s fine. Xader's the strongest of all the new. He's really reliable.

For me, it’s a bit too fast. And thinking Luciana still lives without Julian is somehow sad. But the ending is funny. The museum sure has lots of Sarah’s pic.

The last, waiting this for… years.

When I found GC, ‘cuz I just wander around stupidly for hours in the “???” area without firguing anything :”> I expect this moment the most, so of course it’s my fav.
I like the chasms in the counter also.

For underwater, it’s easy to get lost. And I’m not good at remember the way :”>
But the Astral-Lizt, the enemies is hard to find. Luckily I have Random with the sword in the party.

The story, it’s just like a novel. I like it.

They’re all good. Each has its strongest side. But this one’s sure the most expected, ‘cuz it the final of them ^^.

No, though he did give me hard time with the chasing Titanic.

Maybe I don’t know how to use him, but he’s kind of a weak character to me. Well, he’s not easy to die, but it’s not easy to make him have great attack, too. ^^

Big Gorilla, he’s so strong.

The woman, she’s kind ^^

Aliener, lol, I just don’t wanna to be chased in the snow once again, lol

Cuz I love Sarah the most, so I vote for Sarah, but Wendi and Luci is beautiful too ^^, especially when Wendi is in her normal clothes.

What did it feel to see Herbert and Joshua back?
Don’t like them, weak and so troublesome with their characters.

Tehehe, I love Djarma, he’s cool, though not so strong.
Kratin and Timbany is OK.
Kratin becomes Wendi’s master, lol…
What would it be like to be
Free… free…
Free to try crazy things…
Shmilany
Wanderer

Postby Nikos » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Your opinion about Random? - One of the best main characters in my long gamer type live.Somehow arrogant, but he makes some of the hardest chooses in the game , like before the Grand Commendanter battle.
Your opinion about Sarah? - The last game don't expose too much new for her.I like the moment when Wendala win the beautiful competition.
Your opinion about Luciana? - A heroine like no other in any game.Smart and keep trying to make everything better , experiment with her skills and never give up.Hail to Luci.
Your opinion about Wendala? - The battle between her and phoenix god and the win are one of the most memorable moment in game.I love that feeling when i finally saw the end battle screen.She was one of the most memorables characters, not only because she became the fourth main hero in the end , but because her actions.
Your opinion about Coryool? - Not very good developed character, i have many unanswered question about him - Why he do a quest alone? Why he come only when he is needed?
Your opinion about the Grand Commendanter? - Evil,but no when he fight.The battle with him was very dissapointing for me he were weak.He has only one big mouth and ugly face.Nothing more.
Your opinion about the new characters? - I hate the new fairy like character.Weak.The paladins return were interesting.I love Kratin - one of my main power house heroes.
Your opinion about the game's ending? -Hasten up a little. No one knows what happens with Brussian - did he became elf again or not,why Coryool do very strange things in the story,what of Julian's soul.
What was your favorite chapter and why? - The last one.Very good ending bosses, a enormous last dungeon,very intensive defending sequence - Rillia and Adretana.
What was your favorite moment and why? - The Titanic battle.A unique ,very different experience.The Titanic card use were awesome and the chasing sequences.
Which dungeon is the hardest? - For an imported save for me was the last one.The Ocean Gaea first battle were for my the longest.
What's the game's best/strongest sides? - Worse sides - a bit linear in same places. Strongest - Some of the characters vision about everything , their actions , their thoughts.Some awesome boss battles , but in the Laxius games the best boss battle for me is Lord Of The Roots for ultimate side boss and for main boss - Rixian.The story were pretty big and interesting, you can't leave the game undone or even you can't shut it down.I hate the glitches, but in my second playthrough i am sure there will be none.

Have you played Laxius Force 1 and/or 2 and if so, how does this one compare? - The third game is bigger even then the two together.The story were better aspect,the return of some old characters were good.
Is Kommender better than the Grand Commendanter? - He has a wife - he is better for the human side, but Commendanter IS one of the most evil antagonist in the RPG genre.
Petula: Yay, Win or Fail? - Finally i like Petulla - in the underwater when she is better.She is funny character.
Timbany: Little Monkey or Big Gorilla? - Gorrilla - Coryool says in LP3 - The Bigger The Better ( i think).
Which of Wendala's Masters did you like best? - The slime from the first laxius game - he send a gift to Random - a slave named Wendala :D.
If you were to be on Kommender's list, would you rather face Aliener or Titanic, and why? - Aliener were ugly and weaker, but his poison were badder.Titanic is more fearsome one.Nearly indestructible enemy.
Who should win the Beauty Contest: Sarah, Luciana, Wendala, Yveen, Alexandra, Angelina, Leanda or Sandy - Wendy.
(old players) What did it feel to see Herbert and Joshua back? - Loosers,but they love and defend their town.
(old players) What did it feel to see Djarma, Kratin and Timbany back? - Finally i saw them part in the game.It was quite a wait though.

I want to thanks Indy for the good work in first place.Secondly he don't drop the games and finish the story.From 8 years i think i wait for the ending of the Laxius games.The third ones - Lp 3 and LF 3 are in my most favorites games shoulder to shoulder with Metal Gear Solid 4 , Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII/IX.The experience when you place all games is a one time experience, a pleasure , an adrenaline rush.Epic story , characters progression, amazingly good use of the RPG maker - the level design is very good.Many side quests , many characters , many antagonists , many guild again one time experience.After all this years i will say only one think - Hail to Laxius games and the maker - good job Indy.
Laxius Power I - 9.0
Laxius Power II - 8.0
Laxius Power III - 9.7
Laxius Force I - 9.0
Laxius Force II - 7.5
Laxius Force III - 9.5
But when you combine all i think it's this
Every Laxius game when you import the saves - Prime : 10.0 Score.
memento mori
Nikos
Wanderer

Postby puzzled » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:21 pm

He is strong of character. He has had to endure many difficult deaths and decisions. In LF1 he had to bear the death of Sandy, in LF3 he had to do something unspeakable to his friend. Yet he still remains a good person and a strong one.

Damn it, where's my laxius spells? She never learns any -_- Lazy slave! If I were random I would tell her to learn laxius spells or I would break up with her ^_^

At least this girl learns some laxius spells. She actually feels kind of weak in a gameplay sense. Her only really good spell is lava wall early on, and even once she gets her laxius spells she is far behind in single target damage, no striker or slasher. I really like what she did in the GC confrontation though.

She's craaaaaaaaazy. She and random should have one wild night and get it out of their systems ^_^

Loooooved what she does in the blade trap room. I loved that sequence a lot =)

I'm so good, it hurts! Gwahahahaha!!

He looks a lot like that one disciple from blades of heaven o_O

They were all memorable in one way or another, which was good. Claria though was a very odd character, just popped up out of nowhere living in coryool's earring? o.o

The rest of the game was awesome, ending was a little bit rushed I felt, did not feel like an ending when wound up in the laxius manor. I was looking for more conversations about what's going on.

FInal chapter, sooooo epic =)

I had a lot. I love all the little twists. Like when I was in the airport and saw what looked like Louis, I was like ohhhh man it's Louis! Then it's just an invincible paladin lol. But then Louis does turn out to be bad ._.

When Kommender decides to leave because his wife calls lol o.o

When you get to revive 2 of the girls, and they come back looking really cool in black ^_^

The blade trap room when Sarah screws you up, I laughed so hard, and I died obviously lol because I lost count. It's so indinera, I loved it.

When Sarah goes missing, and Cocka is just doing his Cocka dance ^_____________________^

Underwater made me cry. Astral Litz was difficult but to me it felt kind of fun because it's the last scene and you don't have to worry much anymore about leveling or getting better equipment. Underwater felt really, really tedious.

Tons of secrets. Tons of gameplay time. Lots of well thought details, lots to explore, lots of characters to try, intriguing storyline.

LF3 is the solid finish to LF1 and LF2. It's true that LF3 has the most content, but on the other hand I'm not sure the series would have been as good if LF1 and LF2 were as complicated as LF3. LF3 is overwhelming in a sense with all the characters and secrets. We've barely figured out most of the secrets in LF1/LF2 and if they were as complicated as LF3 then we'd still be trying to figure those games out >_>

Kommender is lame. He does not have an invincibility chip.

Win ^_^ Most secondary characters are jealous of the double hits ._.

Cocka...STRONG! I mean....timbany big!

That goofy fairy in the rillian camp looked so scary I loved it xP

I'm too young to die!

Yveen, so innocent : P

I was happy, until I realized they didn't have anything equipped -_- What kind of adventurer has no equipment?

I was happy to have Timbany back. Djarma is not a great fighter. Kratin requires too much leveling up. It's great to finally see what we started with in LF1 though, interesting to find out their connections.
puzzled
Explorer

Postby Suigintou » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:24 pm

He went through a good dose of character development,

Has me confused with the way she was acting at times, she seemed to have weakened, I used her mostly for healing and her Slasher spell

My favorite character +::heart

Second favorite after Luci. I was so happy she got so much development in the game.

Every party needs a drunkard I guess...

Like every honest player, I must hate the villain

Most of them were kinda weak but there were some good ones

Far too rushed, in a way.

They were all great.

Too many to count.

Astral-Litz. That place was INSANE.

The tension. I remember, during my first play I skipped almost all sidequests, so I could see what happens in the main story

Yes, I've played both but I wouldn't compare them since they all have their own awesome features

Meh... Villains don't get any love from me but I would say.... No

Maybe a bit of all since I can't seem to find a good use for him

Little monkey, he's cuter that way

Liliana probably. She was the only one that DIDN'T try to kill me( well, her daughter did but the quest was to find Liliana)

I'd rather NOT face any of them.

Wendie and Yveen

My reaction: WHY AREN'T YOU AT THE BOTTOM OF ARVENDEL??!

It was nice. Djarma actually helped alot...and Kratin is a powerhouse if used properly.
Last edited by Suigintou on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Suigintou
Bard

Postby cccow » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:07 pm

Your opinion about Random? Fine, maturing a lot, which I find a lot easier to play.

Your opinion about Sarah? Most of the time I can't really believe that someone so whimsical is the most important elf in the deport. She has her moments when she gets down to business, & I certainly don't think she should be all serious, but just less dolty, given she's a war elf - angel - sun incarnation.

Your opinion about Luciana? She's cool, I like that her confidence has increased and kept her combination on sensitivity & quiet seriousness. Also that the leadership aspect she herself mentioned in that cave very near the end of LPIII came through more & more.

Your opinion about Wendala? Good stuff. I'm glad that the best all rounder (fighting, spells, theivery, healing) is now getting some recognition amongst other characters. Given she has the power to gut most of the people who dis her. The story suggests in a dream sequence in LFii (?) that her slave path was due to her disdain to how people were. Given she seems to have found some motivation to risk her life for the Laxius fight, it would marries up that she starts to stand up for herself more.

Your opinion about Coryool? Amusing in small doses, which in this trilogy they were. Unexplained what he was up to though.

Your opinion about the Grand Commendanter? Not much...amusing in parts,

Your opinion about the new characters? Where to begin? I like each character to have a kind of role.

Daryl, a bit annoying: a poor replacement for Sandy as technician in chief. Deut, cool: Good to have a robot along, especially with such snazzy hair. Lilly, ok: but it didn't really feel that she belonged in this game...very useful pre-emptive attack against easier enemies but I had to suspend my imagination in regards to what she was doing there. Cindy, good to have a thief, and a useful double attack with her thief's gear. Character not particularly developed, and didn't seem to quite fit a rogue. Still a good thief is a definite plus. Caryool's neried: Feisty, which is good, but where did she appear from. Has potential, but not develped at present. Xander Yep, good, serious steady hand, reliable, and I like it when independent parties with their own strengths team up. Sieman & Adon Good, see Xander. VIrus thing A bit far fetched, but hey why not. Woulod have preferred to see a plant/tree companion. Broff: neither here nor there. Fierce: very good, cool, decisive, one you'd trust at your back. Vanina not really sure why she was accepted. But hey, why not .Merylis Mmm, can't take a mermaid without legs moving on ground that seriously. Nash, good to have old friends back, but I think he needs to grow up a bit if he ever wants to take a more senior role. Missing Batabog, a pity he wouldn't come back. Jezzie: Not even mentioned once. Luba: Ditto, though what with the demons on the horizon, I suspect her services may be required again.

Good on the whole. Tense moments, and a general explanation. A number of points left hanging...though to what degree do these continue in the third trilogy of the triptych? It would have been nice to have a final celebration, or more detailed conversations between different characters clearing up some of those hanging points, or at least indicating that they were still unsolved.

What was your favorite chapter and why? All.

What was your favorite moment and why? Playing a party of Kratin, Wendala & Guanidia. Split parties where everone starts to be useful.

Which dungeon is the hardest? The last one

What's the game's best/strongest sides? Split parties, lots of characters, most characters having their roles, sidequests a' plenty, humour, items galore.

Have you played Laxius Force 1 and/or 2 and if so, how does this one compare? I played them together, as such it all feels like one epic to me!

Is Kommender better than the Grand Commendanter? In what sense? Totally different. Wily Coyote V Dr Strangeglove.

Petula: Yay, Win or Fail? Yay, win. Had its role, became an effective fighter, looked ridiculous & made me laugh.

Timbany: Little Monkey or Big Gorilla? Little monkey dance away...

Which of Wendala's Masters did you like best? Charly I guess, for old times sake.

If you were to be on Kommender's list, would you rather face Aliener or Titanic, and why? Titanic, at least I could see my doom.

Who should win the Beauty Contest: Sarah, Luciana, Wendala, Yveen, Alexandra, Angelina, Leanda or Sandy? Leanda, she was a lot cooler in this game than in LP. Pity not to play her more.

(old players) What did it feel to see Herbert and Joshua back? Odd for them to take so long. But unlike what other people say I liked them, not coz they were good or nice, but they made me laugh as a double act. Especially in LF2 when Guanidia turned up and they realised not only was a talking reptile joining, but that they were on their way to recruit a fish.

(old players) What did it feel to see Djarma, Kratin and Timbany back? I like this bunch. Kratin is class, funny, smart enough to take the lead and powerful. Djalma was ok, but as said above I like other parties joining up, & despite appearing weak, he had one stylish spell which got him to attack well twice and then defend.

Thanks for the creation...look forward to the final trilogy.
cccow
Peasant

Postby seeliewight » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Random has matured a lot from the LP1 days. He has become a strong leader. With some good equipment, he is a one-man army!
Apocalypsia + Meta-Gloves = dead enemies ... even in the Astral-Litz

Nice and somewhat flighty, lots of fun. I felt she was underpowered compared to LF2. Doesn't have a great attack or spells, only Slasher!

I felt sorry for her, poor thing doesn't get to revive Julian after all. Still, she has come a long way from the shy librarian to the Queen of Adretana.
Even more than Random, she is the main reason for the defeat of the Grand Commendanter.
Very powerful, even with Underwater Burden, Gravity pressure - she rules!
With the Inverness Bracer, Brain Dazzler and Orb of the Depths, most fights were: Royal Combo => clean up the ashes of the enemies!

Hehe, very sexy and very cool. Lots of good quests. I like the Blood Assassin / Astral Dancer thingy. I also like how she thrashed the Phoenix God and sassed Yveen!

My favourite character. Follows his own path, does his own thing. At the end, he could one-hit kill dragons, all for a beer! Would like to see more of this guy.

What a wimp! Hiding behind force-fields and using weird technology.
Loved his speech, and liked the head on the floor thing!

I would've liked to see more of Djarma, Xander, Kratin (I like this guy, good sense of humour), Angelina and Leanda.

The ending was a bit abrupt - I would have liked to see more of the aftermath of the attack, how Luciana copes, the Brussian-Marion story and so on. Also, what is Yveen up to, and why is she missing in the final parts - not even a good luck kiss to Random?
There is a statement that Luci has become a full Goddess, what's up with that?

The Arvendel dome exploration was pretty good. Also the underwater exploration part.

The romance and marriage of Luciana and Julian. Although it was a bit too rushed?
Also, I enjoyed the Alexandra dreams - bizarre and interesting.

Astral-Litz. Although it was very boring. I could kill every enemy in 2 rounds, with the exact same strategy. The Sajbardil (sp?) wraith was very annoying though.
Hondler final fight was good - Random kept missing so many times, I took the hint and stopped using the sword and started Laxius blasts. After that, he went down fast!

Characters are good, story is good. Some really interesting quests.

Yes, I played them all.
LF3 is longer and more difficult, also more constrained. I loved the freedom of LP3 the best!

Yay underwater, else fail.

Big Gorilla. I got him to ATK of 1600+ - one hit kill for dragons!

Random, of course :)

Titanic - some chance of survival. Aliener - none.

Yveen, no contest. Close second - Luciana.

I was expecting this, that they run away and only show themselves in the end. I like their dialogues - fun!

I liked them. Kratin, esp. He has got some good dialogues.
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby Bluerose » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:02 am

Your opinion about Random? Strong, liked him as main character.
Your opinion about Sarah? I liked her
Your opinion about Luciana? Wasn't too sure about her at first, but turned out to be a caring person.
Your opinion about Wendala? I really liked her, and I don't think she is ugly at all!
Your opinion about Coryool? Loved his tough guy image, but I bet he is a softie at heart.
Your opinion about the Grand Commendanter? Self-centered creep, couldn't wait to kick his butt.
Your opinion about the new characters? Really liked Angelina, some strong punches she has, also like Xander, Kratin, Seiman,and Nash
Your opinion about the game's ending? Great ending, but I kinda wish we could of gone to the castle one last time.
What was your favorite chapter and why? Don't have one
What was your favorite moment and why? Finding out Wendy was okay and being able to revive a couple characters
Which dungeon is the hardest? The one on the way to GC, hated the sword room and all those enemies to fight and I thought underwater was bad?????
What's the game's best/strongest sides? It keeps you guessing
Have you played Laxius Force 1 and/or 2 and if so, how does this one compare? All are exciting to play
Is Kommender better than the Grand Commendanter? No, I think he can be just as bad.
Petula: Yay, Win or Fail? Loved him
Timbany: Little Monkey or Big Gorilla? Did not care for the screeching of the little monkey, had to turn of the sound when I played him
Which of Wendala's Masters did you like best? None
If you were to be on Kommender's list, would you rather face Aliener or Titanic, and why? Neither, both scary
Who should win the Beauty Contest: Sarah, Luciana, Wendala, Yveen, Alexandra, Angelina, Leanda or Sandy? Hard choice, I would pick them all.
(old players) What did it feel to see Herbert and Joshua back? Did not care for them at all
(old players) What did it feel to see Djarma, Kratin and Timbany back? Glad to see them back and it tied in the story, not left you wondering what they have to do with the story.
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby titaness » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:55 pm

I admire Random's "insight" into the power of women, and the fact that he
surrounds himself with them!! He has never been the strongest one of the
bunch, but is a leader, diplomat, and wonderful "team player"!!

Sarah seemed rather "subdued" in LF3, not the same "fiery" personality of
the first 2 games. Her spells were not particularly helpful in major fights,
and I ended up using her "slasher" spell most of the time when she wasn't
healing. It would have been helpful for her to have "Laxius" spells like
everyone else.

Luci seemed more "mature"...less playful. But then, after all, she's been
through a lot!! I almost died myself when she died...just couldn't believe
Indy would do that!! Then, of course I was so relieved when she survived!!

Wendi has always been my favorite character!! I love the
"rebel" in her. She acts like a "servent", but is really enslaving those
around her with her spirit when they aren't paying attention!!

I never cared much for Coryool. He reminds me a lot of Louis, whom
I really disliked. He flits in and out too much and subsequently is not
very dependable! He's likely to be "hung over" anyhow if he did stick
around!! HEHEHE

After all the foreshadowing of how horrendous he was, he was rather
a "pussy cat". Guidibba and Hondler were far more challenging
in the end than GC!

My favorite by far was Angelina...now that girl is strong!! I used her a
lot, when she was available, and might even have drafted her in Astral-Litz
if given the option!! Alexander(though seen before), was also one of my
most essential party members. I was not extremely impressed with any of
the other new ones, but in all fairness to them, I did not really concentrate
on developing their skills!

I believe we should have seen a bit more celebrating!! It would have been
nice to quickly visit all the places that had been saved, and see them heralding
the event!!

Despite the fact that it drove me nuts, I enjoyed Chapter 11 in which Titanic
was after Random. Titanic, has to be about the most annoying creature I've
met yet!! He is downright nasty!!

This would be when I discovered Wendie wasn't dead (again!). I truly felt
ANGRY at Indinera when I thought he had "killed her off"!
I was about to send the Clans of Aldorlea out to get him!!

That, of course would be Astral-Litz. It seemed every battle was likely to
"kill" someone...usually several times. The combination of monsters made
it particularly hard as they all needed different strategies to defeat them!

This probably depends on what one likes in the gaming experience! I play
first and foremost for the story, and as always, this was exceptional. But,
for those who are more into the fighting, it was by far the most challenging
of the LF series, too!!

LF 1 and 2 have set the "standard" for RPG enthusiasts, and LF3 was the perfect
addition and conclusion to the trilogy. I can not separate the three, as they are
all equally wonderful!!

Kommender was actually more annoying then GC, at times. If he had been around
for all 3 chapters, I would probably have picked him!! As it is, however, I was
SO ready to see GC get what he deserved, I would have to choose him. Neither
of them were very "NICE"!!

I never used Petula that much, unless necessary. He just wasn't up to par with
the others. But, he was cute and funny!!!

Little Monkey!! I liked that he could "throw things" prior to the real attack,
and like that he could do the little "monkey dance" and actually do a lot
of damage!!

None of them were particularly likable, but Uba was the most dislikable...
running Wendi around on absurd errands!!

If you were to be on Kommender's list, would you rather face Aliener or Titanic,
and why?

I hate to say bad things about my relatives, but my cousin Titanic was just flat out
obnoxious. He was tenacious and unavoidable. (kind of like me, some say)!!
HEHEHE I was so "relieved" to see him turn away from "the dark side" at the end!!
I always told the family he was just "high-spirited"!!!

Who should win the Beauty Contest: Sarah, Luciana, Wendala, Yveen, Alexandra,
Angelina, Leanda, or Sandy?

This probably depends on whether you ask a male or a female, as some of the ladies
had more "obvious attributes" !!! But, from the female perspective, I liked
Angelina's "earthiness". She did not need make up or clothes to be beautiful!!

(old players) How did it feel to see Herbert and Joshua back?
Totally unimpressed, these 2 were always pretty useless in my opinion!

I liked this trio, and was happy to revisit them! Timbany was a particularly
happy reunion!!

Now, I must add here..........that Bokden was blatantly absent in the story. Of course,
I rushed through a bit the first time, and will explore much more on my next play
through, but I only found him 2 times!! My heart was broken!!

And, I must say this........I don't know what the plans are for the LF series in the
future, but I think we have not seen the last of it!! Let's face it, Random and
Sarah will eventually have childen, and probably Twins or Triplets!! These children
will be faced with new challenges and must live up to their legacy!! And, of course,
characters like Wendi and Brussian are immortal anyhow, so may join the kids on THEIR
adventure!! So Indy, is that the plan????????????? You're fans will not be satisfied
with the end of a SAGA, you know!!!
Image Image
I must cherish every moment, for it soon will rush away
And be lost to me forever, as a part of yesterday
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Next

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions