Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Blue Hearts

Blue Hearts

Postby buprettyinpink » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:46 am

Does anyone have a complete list of where each blue heart is and how to find them? I think I'm down to 1 heart but I can't find it anywhere... and I have the one thats hidden and the one that you have to jump to, but besides that I've been running in circles for so long I can't remember where the rest were.... I'm so lost :( +::sos
buprettyinpink
Wanderer

Re: Blue Hearts

Postby J_Yum1978 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:23 am

Oh my god!! I have been going around in circles for the past three hours trying to find this "black hole" to get to the blue heart. My current location is where all the webs are and from where I'm standing I can see the blue heart and I have no idea how to jump down there. Can someone post a game screen of where I need to jump from? So confusing!!
J_Yum1978
Wanderer

Postby buprettyinpink » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:38 pm

I don't remember exactly how to get to that one, but you go on the path to the left from where you are and up a bit... you'll eventually find stairs, go up the stairs, then take the path down and there will be a big hole that you can jump down.
buprettyinpink
Wanderer

Postby ilsepants » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Can anyone help me get the heart you're supposed to jump to? I just can't figure it out and I'm pretty sure it's the last one I need. +::surrender

Edit: Nevermind. :) Didn't realize you could go up....
ilsepants
Explorer

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions