Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The nitty gritty..

The nitty gritty..

Postby Israfels_song » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:35 pm

I have a question I hope someone could help me with. When I go to the item inventory I get a bit of a lag - I'm guess it's because of the massive amount of things I have - and it can be a pain when you need to scroll forever just to find an item. I'm thinking about selling some of the wepons and items I don't use but I'm a bit afraid to because I might need them for a quest or something. Does anyone have an idea of what is needed down the line and what I should get rid of? Their poor backs must be aching from carrying so much!! +::lol
Israfels_song
Peasant

Re: The nitty gritty..

Postby kanifer » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:02 pm

I wouldn't get rid of anything if I were you. This game is huge, there are often things that you need the weakest items for to accomplish a quest. A good example is a Mithril Shield. You need at least one to accomplish a quest in kondor. Trash item otherwise though. Good rule of thumb in all RPGs, if you have unlimited carrying capacity, take everything.

The little lag is okay. You can use the page-up, page-down buttons to scroll by page instead of by line, goes faster. Thanks to Patojonas for this tip.
kanifer
Mercenary

Postby amandawky » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Ive got the lag too!
I got rid of a ton of stuff, theres no need for 30 mind diademas etc! My rule is if its rare keep it, if you have more than 3 of them get rid of all but 3 of them!
amandawky
Bard

Postby Israfels_song » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:19 am

Thanks for the info guys. :)
Israfels_song
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:19 am

You can use the page-up, page-down buttons to scroll by page instead of by line, goes faster

I do it all the time, good hint.
The lag depends on your computer so if it's bearable, then don't touch anything. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions