Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

stuck on lost island

stuck on lost island

Postby anumnasar » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:59 pm

im stuck on lost island with alex and everyone i have searched everywhere.got alex,daryl,angelina,wandela,and guaindi or sumfin.even got the ultimate weapon.killed that robot thing in valcano section..though that alex dream couldnot pass it.been to every part of island.but dont know what to do?please help me out.:(
anumnasar
Wanderer

Re: stuck on lost island

Postby kanifer » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:07 pm

if I remember correctly, you will need to play with the piano that's in the volcano... daryl will make some comments and say he needs something to amplify the noise, a transistor... then you have to look for this item too.. (far upper right of the island... it's the right path then up from where you found daryl - then play the piano thing again... then he needs acid to clean the amplifier thing... you can get the acid from the cave where alexandra has the dream... it's in one of the bottles to the left

good luck the ultimate is awesome with nash xD gives him ability to heal for 0 mana... quite awesome
kanifer
Mercenary

Re: stuck on lost island

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:39 am

yes indeed lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions