Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

HONDLER!!!!!

HONDLER!!!!!

Postby blackrose » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:34 am

the final confrontation!!!
Spoiler: show
who knew it would be easier to dispose of GC than his pets

ok his status boosts are like +::O_o +::O_o +::O_o and i am like +::fear +::fear +::fear

i have tried so many times but he is such a tough giant werewolf god....so how do i bring him down? i only last about 3 rounds with so less reviving items. Killer hits are so useless when they miss...so i am left with the laxius powers that do no more than 4k damage. Fragmentation works (though not always) but seems he is immune to other negative status

here is the deal, what is the best (or good strategy) to bring him down and which spell/s are more effective? What about his total HP i want to know if someone knows this too
blackrose
Wanderer

Re: HONDLER!!!!!

Postby blackrose » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:47 am

ok brought him down though something tells me i have not seen the last of him...but now there is guidibba and how much HP does he have????

one more thing, does anyone have a save before or after guidibba...i have gone too far with the bugged version save...i do not have any items in the inventory prior to the joshua and herbert part...no relics nothing and somewhere i read i need to face a phoenix god...dunno how i am going to do without all those items to chose from
blackrose
Wanderer

Postby JasonMT » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:41 am

Pheonix god is optional in the part where Wendala is alone in astral.

There is no maze just continue how it tells you
JasonMT
Bard

Postby kanifer » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:25 pm

hondler is even a slight challenge with lvl 99 chars....

Guidibba is weak, just has mega HP, takes forever haha

is it just me or was guidibba in LP3 in the mosquito swamp??????????? the monster with the huge tail? i somehow remember his name from somewhere...

nvm just checked, that was Anthroryon .. i think i was mixing up memories of lp3 and lf1... lol
kanifer
Mercenary

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions