Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Rilian War Camp

Rilian War Camp

Postby Darkforce912 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:32 am

Spoiler: show
I destroyed enemy that has seized the fortress, then went to Ultai Kingdom to pick up the crystals. Now I am back here and my main quest is "Let's rest a bit". I've slept in the inn about 3 times and still nothing happens, I can't leave this camp...What to do?
Darkforce912
Peasant

Re: Rilian War Camp

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:35 am

Darkforce912 wrote:
Spoiler: show
I destroyed enemy that has seized the fortress, then went to Ultai Kingdom to pick up the crystals. Now I am back here and my main quest is "Let's rest a bit". I've slept in the inn about 3 times and still nothing happens, I can't leave this camp...What to do?

inside a tent, talk to old "friends" ^^
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kanifer » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:22 am

LOL, Indy had to help me with this part too, seriously, I felt like a noob... I should have checked those tents.. rofl I guess old pros make mistakes too ^^
kanifer
Mercenary

Postby Zenpen10 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:34 am

OK, so I have checked all the tents, gone to the pineapple farm and picked up old friends even before I even set out on the quest of attacking the fortress. I still can't go anywhere!
Zenpen10
Wanderer

Postby amandawky » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:22 am

Check the weapon tent talk to everyone. PS make sure you equuip the old friends when you get them!
amandawky
Bard

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:31 am

Zenpen10 wrote:OK, so I have checked all the tents, gone to the pineapple farm and picked up old friends even before I even set out on the quest of attacking the fortress. I still can't go anywhere!

have you got the latest version of the game? and what is your questbook saying?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Zenpen10 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:04 am

At the time, nope I did not have the last version but I think I was living in a glitch. Joshua and Herbert joined my group way before they were supposed to (aka I had this whole confusing chitchat with Ramdom and them, when Random was not even around!).
Since then downloaded and installed the new version and replayed. It's all fixed now :) The problem was that Holland did not prompt to sleep, but he has now.
But as I had finished off some quests and assume that this is my last oppertunity, still working on the 10000 quest (again).
Zenpen10
Wanderer

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions