Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Mithril shield in ice cave

Mithril shield in ice cave

Postby phineus2020 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:53 pm

I would like to know what kind of mind would use a booby trapped shield as the target of a quest? I had already found the shield before I was given the quest and was unable to pick it up. I went back to town and was given the quest. I went back and when I picked up the shield I got GAME OVER.There was no Yveen to scold me and put me back in action so I had to load from my last saved game. Is this intentional? I tried several times to pick up the shield with other members in my group but the end was always the same. GAME OVER.
Can the shield be picked up?
phineus2020
Wanderer

Re: Mithril shield in ice cave

Postby Tomas » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:03 pm

You need Luciana and Brussian in your party. And a normal Mithril Shield, to replace it. (In case you don't have any in inventory from LF1 or LF2, it can be bought in Moormore.) But the reward for this quest is just a healing item, thus it's not a big deal if you miss it...
Tomas
Ranger

Re: Mithril shield in ice cave

Postby kanifer » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:16 pm

I always save before I open a chest or pick up an item... with Indy, you never know what could happen... LOL
kanifer
Mercenary

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions