Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

RANDOM'S BODY - HELP

RANDOM'S BODY - HELP

Postby disneath » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:55 am

For the past 3 days I've been wondering around inside Random looking for the virus. I'm killing everything and being killed many times. So far I've touched 4 blue hearts and have found Oglong (smelly mushroom?) who is tagging along. No one else seems to be stuck inside Random so I must have missed something very simple and would appreciate some help. I would love to get on with the rest of the game and get outside Random's body - but how?
disneath
Bard

Re: RANDOM'S BODY - HELP

Postby seeliewight » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:09 pm

One blue heart is not directly reachable (Luci says it is ten metres above our heads, we can't jump).
To get this, you should go around (up, left and down) till you see a big square "hole". Here you can click to jump down and get this blue heart.

The other heart (I think this is the one) is hard to see, it's sort of hidden behind a pillar. Look carefully at every screen, you can see it.

Look for posts by JasonMT and others with precise directions, I'm not so good at remembering (and describing!).
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby Shmilany » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Ah, and for the hidden blue one. I think it's left next screen from the 10 meters above heart. There is a "secret" staircase behind something look like a... branch..
And once you've killed enough blue heart, go back to the place which is blocked by some green pillars and fight the demons behind them. :)
What would it be like to be
Free… free…
Free to try crazy things…
Shmilany
Wanderer

Postby disneath » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Thanks guys however, I'm still wondering around lost. At present I'm at the green stump with monsters on the other side however, I can't get pass. Will keep on trying and again thank you for your help. A map would sure help at this stage.
disneath
Bard

Postby seeliewight » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:29 pm

You could always pay the $7 and get the guide - it has all the maps.
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby disneath » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:35 pm

The GUIDE what a great suggestion. I've never been so stumped. Have purchased the guide and it is in wonderful detail. Thanks for the suggestion. Now onward and upward !
disneath
Bard

Postby seeliewight » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:06 pm

You are most welcome! I too bought the guide and have not regretted it so far - it lets me concentrate on the fun parts of the game, and not get frustrated searching for stuff..
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:16 pm

+::clap :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions