colony of ohgmors

colony of ohgmors

Postby MONCHA5 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:13 pm

I cant find them. he +::cry lpppp
MONCHA5
Explorer

Re: colony of ohgmors

Postby hannah sage » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:22 pm

It's at the top of some long stairs, it's a cave with a lamia in front of it. You're gonna have to do a little bit of exploring, i'm sorry, it's kind of a confusing bit. Just make sure to go up all the stairs you find i guess heh.
hannah sage
Mercenary

Postby puzzled » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:11 pm

It's hard to explain, but it's sort of towards the beginning of the area. It's definitely to the left of the llamia cave.
You have to have petula in your party and you will see a blue arrow pointing at a black cave to the left of the stairway. It looks unreachable but the blue arrow points out that you can click towards it and you will spawn a bunch of fights resulting in a nice relic weapon for pets and quest completed. It's worth doing, makes petula a good attacker.
puzzled
Explorer

Postby hannah sage » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:18 pm

puzzled wrote:It's hard to explain, but it's sort of towards the beginning of the area. It's definitely to the left of the llamia cave.
You have to have petula in your party and you will see a blue arrow pointing at a black cave to the left of the stairway. It looks unreachable but the blue arrow points out that you can click towards it and you will spawn a bunch of fights resulting in a nice relic weapon for pets and quest completed. It's worth doing, makes petula a good attacker.

What? That's what it is? Must have been that I did both of these fights close to one another and didn't notice...the one I'm talking about, before you kill a bunch of uglies the lamia tells you that she doesnt care if breeding them is illegal or not and shes gonna kill you. thats why i assumed...
hannah sage
Mercenary

Postby puzzled » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:21 pm

No that's not the right one. The one you're talking about is very obvious in a black cave somewhere to the right of the llamia cave.

The one I'm talking about is a different one, you can only see it off to the side with a blue arrow pointing left at it when you have petula or another swimming fish in your group. This one is to the left of the llamia cave.
puzzled
Explorer

Postby hannah sage » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Yeah I know what you mean, I did that also, but I don't recall it giving me the quest completed thingy. I also had Brussian in my party so I assumed that this was why I could see the blue arrow thing. I totally didn't remember the part where she tells you that you need a swimming buddy. What's up with the cave with the lamia then? Is it just to confuse? That's just mean.
hannah sage
Mercenary

Postby puzzled » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Indi does a lot of things to confuse. That renegade medusa really confused me for a while until I realized it wasn't llamia. Remember all those fake red flowers when rescuing brussian too? -_-
puzzled
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm

i'm supposed to be the trickster.... +::O_o
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby hannah sage » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:42 pm

And that's really mean right there, the place is swarming with creepy little things that pop out of nowhere every two steps. It's a terrible, terrible place to wander around in confusion...
hannah sage
Mercenary

Postby loof123 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:35 pm

I guess I'm lucky I got the correct flower on first try.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions