Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Frequently asked questions (spoilers)

Re: Frequently asked questions (spoilers)

Postby qwer » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:53 pm

to hannah sage:
if it's not fun for you, don't play, you said it already - it's only a game

to seeliewight :
i'll let you know
http://www.laxiusgames.org/phpbb3/viewt ... 102&t=5712 :)
once again I won't speak about the locations of this items, it's my descision, no offence :)

to puzzled:
instead of looking for orbs, relics, ultimates you'll better look for some brains for yourself +::wizard
qwer
Peasant

Postby ilsepants » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:59 pm

qwer wrote:to hannah sage:
if it's not fun for you, don't play, you said it already - it's only a game

to seeliewight :
i'll let you know
http://www.laxiusgames.org/phpbb3/viewt ... 102&t=5712 :)
once again I won't speak about the locations of this items, it's my descision, no offence :)

to puzzled:
instead of looking for orbs, relics, ultimates you'll better look for some brains for yourself +::wizard

I'm not judging your decision not to tell, but if you're just going to say "Hehehehe I found it and I"m not telling where!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!" then why do you come on to the forum? It's to help people and ask for help when you need it, not to tell people you found one of the most sought after items in the game and then say you won't tell where.
ilsepants
Explorer

Postby ilsepants » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:52 pm

I posted my alternate strategy to beat Hondler here:
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=5753
ilsepants
Explorer

Postby loof123 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:11 pm

Puzzled,seeliewight,hannah sage,ilsepants and qwer. Please this is a game forum. If you want to talk about cheating or something else talk in the appropiate forum which is:
http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=24
Please,even if I'm not a mod,there are some rules here.You could start a topic about cheating in games or something else. +::Thumbup Thanks in advance. :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby ilsepants » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:22 pm

loof123 wrote:Puzzled,seeliewight,hannah sage,ilsepants and qwer. Please this is a game forum. If you want to talk about cheating or something else talk in the appropiate forum which is:
http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=24
Please,even if I'm not a mod,there are some rules here.You could start a topic about cheating in games or something else. +::Thumbup Thanks in advance. :)

Um, I didn't say anything about cheating. I simply asked qwer why he/she would come on here, the help forum, post that he/she found something and refuse to tell where. Just looking for clarification.
ilsepants
Explorer

Postby loof123 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Well yeah, I told I'm not a mod.Even if he has rights not to tell where,he shouldn't do that.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby hannah sage » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:55 pm

Uh I also didn't say a word about cheating. I merely answered his/her post and, may I add, in the most polite way that I could and I even got the unfriendliest possible reply to it. I seriously don't care who cheats, who doesn't share what they know, you catch my drift. Gawd...

edit** and I think i can guess that this person's native language isn't english, which is no problem, it isn't mine either, but i never said that it wasn't fun for me. I thought what I meant was pretty clear, but i can always be wrong. In any case, there's no need for anyone to get so defensive.
Last edited by hannah sage on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hannah sage
Mercenary

Postby loof123 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:45 am

I agree, I certainly agree... :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby seeliewight » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:08 pm

Well, at least we know that there are that many more relics and ultimates in the game to be found - even if we don't know exactly where or how to get them.
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby kanifer » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:44 pm

I'm gonna have to agree with the majority here. If someone knows where something is and doesn't wanna tell, then he shouldn't post anything at all in a help forum. Maybe in a discussion forum.

To me, someone who does this in a help forum, is just being a show-off.

If you post in a help forum, you should help, or at least try to help. If someone asks for help, and you are not willing to help, you have no business posting in a "help forum".

It's also very unlikely to forget where the most powerful orb in the game is, especially since the game hasn't been out long. Orbs of damage and metal were not even that good and I remember exactly how I got them. Now if the game came out a couple of years ago like Laxius Force 1, I might forget. So he probably just hacked the RPG maker XP program to get himself one. No need to stress over him. Eventually someone will find it. Anyways, if I find it, I will definitely post it.
kanifer
Mercenary

Postby linc » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:43 am

ok, I have some questions that I found no answers:

1- where are marylis, vanina and djarma? I'm at trial of kondler and I need more charas

2- where's the sargent cup of tea?

3- where's the lost gem (I know petula is supposed to find it but I searched everywhere before Kondler) - didn't find it...

thanks in advance
linc
Explorer

Postby ilsepants » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:50 am

linc wrote:ok, I have some questions that I found no answers:

1- where are marylis, vanina and djarma? I'm at trial of kondler and I need more charas

2- where's the sargent cup of tea?

3- where's the lost gem (I know petula is supposed to find it but I searched everywhere before Kondler) - didn't find it...

thanks in advance

1. Marylis you will find outside of Ultai a little later in the game, Vanina depends on which version of the game you have. Either at the Metrolian counter after going to Kondler for the first time or at the Rillian war camp MUCH later in the game. Djarma automatically joins eventually. Did you import and pick up the optional characters (Nash, Oglong and Lilly) in this game? You should have plenty even without those 3.

2. As far as I know, no one has found it yet.

3. I don't know what gem you're talking about? I'm working on a 2nd playthrough right now.
ilsepants
Explorer

Postby linc » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:54 am

ok...I have Lily, oglong and nash.

the lost gem - a girl from secret island before Kondler asks us to find her gem...
linc
Explorer

Postby ilsepants » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:56 am

linc wrote:ok...I have Lily, oglong and nash.

the lost gem - a girl from secret island before Kondler asks us to find her gem...

Okay. I remember that quest. Didn't find it though. I'm heading to the port right now so maybe I will have a better look around. :)

How many characters do you have? Even the weak ones can go through since Random can annihilate everything. It's a great place to level up too since all the monsters respawn if you don't touch the flame at then end, go all the way back to the beginning and go through again.
ilsepants
Explorer

Postby linc » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:04 am

+::lol never bothered to count....I have 27, but Yveen doesn't count for the trial +::biggrin

thanks for your help!!!!!
linc
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions