indeed lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Spoiler: Arena 36 wins

Postby Zenai » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:26 am

Pre-emptive+ and Mage guild combos are your friends.

Darkness Touch + Brain Dazzler + Conch of Dreams. Have fun with the spells!

Also go to the Mage Guild and Learn Fast your Spells for Alexander, you will get a Spell called AXA which for all intents and purposes works just like the 666 Blade. Go to the Fire Guild and do the Fire Training fighting for a few levels. After 2500 Kills Arena A was a snap, you get:

Spirit of the Artifact: Prot. Mind/Legend | Prot. Exhaustion/Madness | Counter Hits
Zenai
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:09 am

Zenai wrote:
Pre-emptive+ and Mage guild combos are your friends.

Darkness Touch + Brain Dazzler + Conch of Dreams. Have fun with the spells!

Also go to the Mage Guild and Learn Fast your Spells for Alexander, you will get a Spell called AXA which for all intents and purposes works just like the 666 Blade. Go to the Fire Guild and do the Fire Training fighting for a few levels. After 2500 Kills Arena A was a snap, you get:

Spirit of the Artifact: Prot. Mind/Legend | Prot. Exhaustion/Madness | Counter Hits

Advice, level expert!! +::wizard
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby gala1954 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:19 am

Just wanted to let people know that I was so intent on making the 39 wins, that I didn't go report the 36 wins until I had 39. If you do this, you can/t go to the secret area. You just get celebration wine, or whatever it was. I was worried that I couldn/t go on with the arena after 36 wins that I continued to the 39. But you can play the arena after the 36 wins. So make sure you go before you get the 39 wins. Just a heads up1 So I wound up going back to a save file with 37 wins and was able to go to the VERY hard secret area. That last fight of repeated monsters was really hard to survive, but I did it1 I'm not sure everyone was still alive at the end... can't remember because it's been awhile now. I've gone back and played through LFI again and I'm starting at LFII tomorrow to play that through again, too. This time through I hope to get the baretta x-drill that I never got last time. I beat the arena with that pollen weapon with vanina and used some kind of rifle with Daryl. Really, really hard though, Lots of reloads.
gala1954
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:09 am

As for Baretta - you must make sure to visit her every time after proceeding in the main quest. And always after buying new stuff leave her, save and go back to her right away, just to check. It doesn't happen often, but several times she offers something new then.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Zenai » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:29 pm

8. Claria (WON at lvl 55) Item: Tuula
No good spells, not even with fusion with Rosa, but teach her a book called Vaana Ancient times which gives her Oracle Kaj'cruz. Use this spell with preemptive and it kills everything in one hit, even Linda. You will get 2 of these books, one I don't remember where, the other is in the oasis.

Actually I have found the following to be a better fit overall and you do not have to waste a perfectly good spell book to do it. Use the following items and with a bit of luck you will get only physical attacks to which you will be immune as long as you cast Lucent Body....snooze fest! Note I did also try to maximize speed as well, if you do not have at least 500 then you will not hit much if at all....bad for trying to win this tourney with her!

Sanctum Words
Lotezis
Sapphire Na-Bool
TikiTikoo Suit
Menchu Nachlyte

21. Leanda (WON at lvl 43) Item: Doghma Circle
Use Kommender's arena reward on her to teach her Overmohl, a 750(!!) power fire spell. Boost her MN, preemptive, then Overmohl to victory (linda dies in one shot, easy easy).

Actually I found that with just the right equipment I do not need to waste a spell book on her. She can be quite a tough cookie with the following equipment. Please note that I could have raised her attack and strength but these items would have made it difficult if I wanted to use a spell.....particularly healing. However I found this to be a moot point as she took out everyone in one shot except Gaarmock which took two.

Ketakeri Blade
Super Wings
War-God Helmet
Gaes Horned Armor
Taat-Xen Skull

27. Marylis (WON at lvl 53) Item: Mermaid Glory
Like Claria, give her Vaana ancient times, and use it to win all the fights. This will use up your 2nd vaana ancient times book. Preempt + brain dazzle= win.

Actually I found with the right equipment that she can hold her own. Add in Zombification and she is a total beast! Use the following equipment and see. Note that in rounds 3 and 4 hope that you get the main fighters first, with a bit of luck it is a snooze fest. I got through on my second try without a hitch.

Aguannathar Javelin
Shark Super Wing
Aa-Ten-Kahu-Fi
Legendra Mail
Double Trion

So you save a few spell books and get to gloat about it too +::biggrin Cheers!

Side Note: I am looking for a Way to get Oglong to win without utilizing tons of Stat Boosting Items so stay tuned!
Last edited by Zenai on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zenai
Wanderer

Postby Zenai » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:24 am

As a just in case or to make things easier for the Torch Fights here is a listing of the characters and their Elements. If you have any doubts you can go to HQ and look behind the curtain upstairs and use the character viewer.

Fire
Luciana
Tara
Fierce
Askhbar
Daryl
Vanina

Thunder
Random (Laxius)
Brussian
Lilly
Guanidia
Rosa
Nash

Earth
Kratin
Timbany
Cindy
Joshua
Claria

Water
Sarah
Adon
Cocka-Cocka
Djarma
Broff

Air
Coryool
Marilyis
Angelina
Petula
Leanda
Herbert

Ice
Xander
Seiman
Herasia
Kenny
Oglong

Darkness
Wendala
Marion
Sandy

Deauterim: N/A(Adaptable)

Side Note: If you let Random die and revive him he will be much more powerful and can attack/use items. Use Laxius Power it is cheap and VERY effective! Enjoy!
Zenai
Wanderer

Postby Zenai » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Alright folks I have managed to figure out how to get Oglong to beat the ArenA without using any stat boosting items. Truly it is a matter of amazing luck! However I have found that this luck can be augmented........by equipping Random with the Luck Ring. I know it sounds weird but I have tested it many many many times and found that this is the case. Oglong wins within 5 restarts of Random having the Luck Ring on. Every single time I did not equip it no matter what I tried to do Oglong got owned by linda.

Tactic to use against Linda Entrophy then Respawn on himself (for the Giant body), Revitalize and Tripple Bite. Hope that she hits you with Weakening and your Entrophy inflicts her with Paralysis. This is the ONLY way I was able to beat her. Blood Splash while good after the fact with Pox was simply not enough, it actually healed her! At any rate after three rounds of actually attacking she finally went down. So far this is the best I can do for you guys. If you have any other questions feel free to ask away +::biggrin
Zenai
Wanderer

Postby Tomas » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:47 pm

Interesting find, seems like that Luck Ring has yet another use. +::clap
Tomas
Ranger

Postby FROST » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:20 pm

I had Oglong at level 82 with only 385 att., 244 def., 302 str., 523 res., 260 sp., 714 mind. First 4 rounds are easy but I got lucky after a hundred or so tries to "paralyse" Linda... she was done after that. I believe ya have to be really patient and stick to one strategy - eventually it will work.
FROST
Peasant

Postby sjr223 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:16 pm

How do you zombifiy someone? I am in the arena and can't zombify Kenny. Even if she is dead ..??
sjr223
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions